Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Skins allegedly view WJFK's parodies as a personal foul

hail2skins

just missed the first five minutes of the holden and danny show- just caught the end of danny making an announcement of someone moving one (assuming its holden since i dont hear him).

what happened? anyone know?

Didn't hear, but if I had to guess... it'd go back to what I said in my first post in this thread...

Making way for the king

Don+Geronimo+dongeronimo.jpg

Holden tweeted that he will be back in a new role and that he is going on vacation for a few weeks.

Just let Cooley and Doc take over on 980. I love those two.

agreed. especially cooley. hes really good. 

Didn't hear, but if I had to guess... it'd go back to what I said in my first post in this thread...

Making way for the king

Holden tweeted that he will be back in a new role and that he is going on vacation for a few weeks.

nice! I'd be ok with that. only a matter of time before he gets a good slot since he came back. he did say he was doing nights 'for now'.

agreed. especially cooley. hes really good.

nice! I'd be ok with that. only a matter of time before he gets a good slot since he came back. he did say he was doing nights 'for now'.

Cooleys analysis is awesome. I don't how many of you listened to the game, but they asked what play they should run for 2 pt conversion and Cooley stated the entire play he would run (specific routes and all). They guy is amazing on the air.

I think Cooley would make a heck of a coach.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived