Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Survey

Howie411

Is it just a coincidence the Redskins sent that Survey this morning after we were officially eliminated from the playoffs?  

I think I need to be able to choose more then 5.

Aside from the Washington Redskins on-field performance, what are the primary reasons you may not renew your season ticket plan for next season? (Please select up to five reasons)

Parking/travel issues of getting to stadium on gameday
Moved out of area

No longer fits my personal schedule/lifestyle
Team is not headed in the “right direction”
Dissatisfied with the seat relocation process
Not satisfied with overall entertainment experience at the game
The price exceeds the value and benefits of being a season ticket member
Inclusion of preseason tickets in season ticket package
Lack of exclusive benefits and access (e.g., all inclusive hospitality, VIP parking)
The sense that you are not valued by the organization
Affordability of tickets/overall cost of attending a game
Gameday customer service issues
Account servicing issues
No longer in personal budget
No longer in company budget
Seat location not worth the cost of the tickets
Parking/travel issues of leaving stadium on gameday
Dissatisfied with location of seats
Negative behavior of fans during the game
Other (Please specify)

Team isn't headed in the right direction. I'm really beginning to think a name change for good karma sake is the correct move. Maybe we can honor African Americans with "RedTails" and keep our colors. It just seems like a black cloud is hovering over our franchise since the last Super Bowl win. 

The Washington RedTails is the beginning of a new chapter and different direction for the franchise. 

1) Team is not headed in the “right direction” - the Rams hold the 2nd overall pick right now.

2) Not satisfied with overall entertainment experience at the game - Where's the band? Also way too many commercials.

3) Gameday customer service issues - There was a fight in section 114 last night. No ushers or security around.

4) Inclusion of preseason tickets in season ticket package - Full price to watch 3rd stringers for three quarters?

5) Negative behavior of fans during the game - See #3

After getting to the game early at 630 pm , would've been nice to have a few TVs on the club level tuned to CBS to watch the Broncos-Chiefs game.  Instead we have half of the TVs tuned to ESPN (god knows why) and half tuned to the Red Zone channel.  Granted, the RZ channel was showing quite a bit of the KC-Denver game, but was switching to the other games constantly so you wouldn't see the replays, etc.  I did get one of the guys to switch one of the TVs to CBS after a while,.but you still can't help thinking what a bush-league operation this is in some respects.

Took my 12 year old son to the game last night. And it was actually one of the better game day experiences we have had together at that stadium. They need to add a line to the survey about opposing fans. It was at least 30% Gnat fans in there last night. It's really just embarrassing at this point. Besides the team not heading in the right direction. My biggest issue is with getting out of the stadium. It is inexcusable for it to take 45 minutes to get on to Arena drive from the Green lot.

Archived