Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants at Redskins Prediction Thread (A Battle of Two Disappointing Teams)

skinsforlife101

where did you find that thing that u quoted? cause its wrong. dallas has to lose their final FOUR games, not 3. we have 5 games left, they have 4, since they already played one of the final 5 games left in the season. also, philly needs to lose 4 out of their final 5 games, not 3 out of 4. this isnt all too fat-fetched either. dallas has @ bears, Vs packers (rodgers should be back by then, right?),@ Skins, Vs Eagles. Philly has Vs Cardinals,  Vs Lions, @ Vikings, Vs Bears, @ Cowboys. so, IF dallas loses 3 straight, and philly loses 4 straight, then philly will have to beat dallas for them to tie 7-9, and we would have to win out, to get to 8-8. but, this all rides on the chance that we beat the giants tonight to start winning. plus, i doubt philly would lose to the vikings...

The end of the quote had Dallas and Philly tying. I thin you're right that, instead, Philly could lose 4 in a row and then beat Dallas instead, but it's just a different scenario. 

Meant to include the link

http://realredskins.com/2013/12/01/need-to-know-with-the-redskins-on-the-brink-of-elimination-whats-next/

The end of the quote had Dallas and Philly tying. I thin you're right that, instead, Philly could lose 4 in a row and then beat Dallas instead, but it's just a different scenario. 

Meant to include the link

http://realredskins.com/2013/12/01/need-to-know-with-the-redskins-on-the-brink-of-elimination-whats-next/

oh ok yea i see how that scenario would work. but yeah, either way, we would have to be 8-8, with both dallas and philly worse than 8-8 (7-8-1 or 7-9) by the end of the season. aside from 1 game here and there, its not too far-fetched to see dallas and philly losing out.

Well, this will be a game that will show me if this team has really given up on the coach.  Nothing to play for except pride.  Will be at the game with my wife....hope that it is a better showing that last Monday Night.  I hate night games at FEDEX.....

Guess on the positive side....won't be on national TV as much next season with this record....so not as many friggin night games.

Think the Giants are playing as bad as we are.  Think that their skill players on O are probably as good or better than ours.....but we are at home.  We hung tough vs the 49ers for a half.  Think we can beat the Giants at our house.

28-21 Skins....

Since we have a pathetic pass rush and they have a very good OL and a prolific QB. We have a pathetic OL and a QB that continues to have little confidence in his legs it is my opinion that although we may take a lead in the first quarter we will in typical fashion blow it in the second half to lose again.

Without a good coach we will not pull RG3 in favor of letting Kirk Cousins see what he has to offer we will never have a chance to evaluate his worth going forward. So if he is traded and shows his ability next year, once again we will have traded away another great player to our stupidity like so many others we gave up on or simply didn't take the time to see what their true potential is.

Along with not allowing Kirk Cousins have his well earned shot, there are many second string players that need to be put into a live NFL situation so they can be properly evaluated going into the offseason. It is obvious that this season is lost due to terrible coaching and a gimpy RG3.

JPP is out? That's huge if that is indeed true. Cullen Jenkins is the player I worry about the most, going against our interior OL.

Hail

Yeah, he's already been ruled out. I'm just as worried about Jenkins. But it will help not having to worry about JPP on the edge.

They rode a nice little wave for a few weeks when facing the dregs of the QB world...

And they are doing the same this week.

Our D will keep us in it until the 4th, then they run out of steam and Eli puts two passing TD's on the board.

Redskins 13

Giants 27

Fans once again call for Haslett's head since the D gave up two late TD's irregardless of the fact the our O only puts up 13. 

Looking at the stats, the Giants special teams are as bad as the Redskins, so they should cancel each other out.  The Redskins have a little better offense.  The big difference, however, is the Giants have a respectable defense, while the Skins defense is utter garbage.  Anything's possible, but the Giants should win.

Giants 31

Redskins 17

NBC deserves this game after their little halftime commentary crap the last time. Yeah, too bad they're not getting tomorrow nights NFC Championship game. There's nothing more boring (except for last weeks game, of course) than to have Collingsworth and Michaels bored.

Archived