Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When you need to "get right" circle "Redskins" on the schedule

NoCalMike

Ok let me start off by saying. The 49ers are in a totally different league than the 'Skins.  These two teams are not even close.

With that said, the 49ers were struggling on offense early.  They were ripe for the upset or at least a much bigger "scare" of a game.

But then, as usual, as we've seen so many times this season, slowly they put some plays together and suddenly they flip a switch and are able to do anything they want.

We see upsets every week.  Or, we at least see games such as the Vikings/Seahawks where they put a big scare in the big bad team everyone fears.

Not this team. No, they go out and get worse as the game goes on.  They are the elixir to what ails a struggling team. Over and over.

Every single game I get the "it's only a matter of time" feeling. The 49ers took awhile in this game to really pull away. I don't think their offense looked terribly impressive at all.  Kaepernick? He did what you want your QB to do when guys are wide open by 5 yards and has all day to get the ball to them. However I saw him struggle and look clueless anytime he was forced to read the defense and try to go through progressions (Remember the would-be pick 6?)

I hate that this team has become the league's slump-buster.  It's just a horrible feeling as a fan.  It's one thing to be bad, we've been there before, a lot.....but what we are seeing right now is just incompetence to a certain degree.  

When I see the way other teams react on and off the field to playing the 'Skins, it's as if they know ahead of time they have nothing to worry about. There is never a doubt, even if their team doesn't start out so hot.

I.....I.....ugh, need to go to bed.

We have been doing this for it seems like forever.  No matter what your problems are...the Redskins will be all to happy to help you out. We will help you in spite of yourself.  No problem is too big.  

Just get in line.  Need a win at home?...play the Skins.  Need to get your passing game back on track?  Monday night in Washington. Confidence suffering?  Just play Washington...we are happy to lay down and let you take us for a blowout win.  It's all smiles and happy time in Landover baby.

Think I'm frustrated much?

I really wonder sometimes if ANYBODY employed with this organization cares as much as I do.  I'm just a lifelong fan.  Somebody who lives and breathes Redskins football.  I wonder if many of these players and coaches who get insanely rich off of the money that people like me provide even lose an ounce of sleep.

Hope Rex Ryan leaves The jets. Pretty simple.

Why?

This fan base is to sophisticated for swag or attitude.

They'll poo poo it "oh we want nothing but solid players with great character on the field"

New flash, who doesn't want high character guys. We also need some dawgs on offense and defense. Riggo was a dogg, Sean Taylor was a dogg. Champ Bailey was a dogg, Clinton Portis would lay your **** ass out and play with concussions STRAIHGHT UP DOGG

give me at least 4-6 thugs in uniform that play with attitude surrounded by "high character guys" and we won't be people's favorite team to play.

Hey, at least our team is very generous.

Washington Redskins, helping out 31 NFL teams since 2002.

Stop it

Coach Gibbs' team didn't help any opposing teams out during his tenure here. We fought each opponent tooth and nail.

Why?

This fan base is to sophisticated for swag or attitude.

They'll poo poo it "oh we want nothing but solid players with great character on the field"

New flash, who doesn't want high character guys. We also need some dawgs on offense and defense. Riggo was a dogg, Sean Taylor was a dogg. Champ Bailey was a dogg, Clinton Portis would lay your **** ass out and play with concussions STRAIHGHT UP DOGG

give me at least 4-6 thugs in uniform that play with attitude surrounded by "high character guys" and we won't be people's favorite team to play.

Stop it

Coach Gibbs' team didn't help any opposing teams out during his tenure here. We fought each opponent tooth and nail.

Slow your roll brother. :) Read my history, Joe Gibbs is my childhood hero.

Guess I shouldv'e put "Helping out 31 NFL teams from 2002-2003 and 2008-2013.

I'm just upset like everyone else, sometimes I laugh things off to get by.

I ain't trying to troll.

With the exception of the Williams and most of the Blache era, our D has been that was ever since Petitbon got thrown out.

It was like a broken record during the Norv era.."So-and-so has rushed/passed for a season/career high gazillion yards today against this Redskins defense....

Archived