Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chick Hernandez "Wilson Couldnt Put His Shoe On Earlier This Week"

ballin2041

he said he wasnt giving Wilson an out but earlier this week he couldnt even put his shoe on because his toe was so swollen.

Wilson is horrible even when fully healthy. He single handily gave SF all those yards and we never bench him. Im sick of this staff never ever benching guys until the have to but then studs like Davis rot on the bench

If you wanna pin the loss on Josh Wilson, you're not really watching the game.

4 yards passing in the 2nd half at Minny.

1 yard passing in the 2nd half tonight.

Kyle.

trust me, I know Wilson wasnt the sole reason for this loss but this wasnt a Redskins or an Offensive thread. It was strictly about Wilso

Ballin, can we still run the table? :P

yeah, with losses............lol

Never thought this team could go from last year to Zorn bad but thats where we are. Cant believe it. Whats the most upsetting is that you wouldnt think a HOF coach could be this bad. We are so undisciplined, bad clock managment, no adjustments, etc.......

Gibbs got this bad the 2nd time but atleast we had 2 playoffs and he was retired. Shanny has no excuse

man that sucks ... couldn't put his shoe on? ... I hope someone helps him find his jock strap and put it back on after the game ... that's got to be at least as hard as putting a shoe on.

(if he's hurt, and Lord knows he's earned hurt ... where the healthy back-up and why isn't the BU playing?)

If you wanna pin the loss on Josh Wilson, you're not really watching the game.

4 yards passing in the 2nd half at Minny.

1 yard passing in the 2nd half tonight.

Kyle.

nah wouldn't pin it on him exclusively (that was him standing closest ... using the term loosely ... to Davis in the end zone with the ball right?) ... I'd pin it on just about every Redskin who was on the field for a snap.  I think maybe Morris gets a pass .. and Kai ... not sure if Riley's 2 pass defended give him a pass or not 

trust me, I know Wilson wasnt the sole reason for this loss but this wasnt a Redskins or an Offensive thread. It was strictly about Wilso

Yeah, pretty much sucks when the entire rest of the defense plays great. Completely dominated Frank Gore and any semblance of a running game they had. Everyone else played the pass very well tonight. But no matter where we put Wilson, we could not hide him. Completion to ________ (insert Davis, Boldin, Manningham or even rookie tight end) and guess who was covering him? He actually played well against the run but this could have been a game with both teams scoring single digits if not for Wilson.

Almost all the pass plays the boners converted had to do with Wilson coverage. I know you cant blame it all on one guy, but Wilson was definitely a huge part of the problem

exactly...and the game before it was Amerson getting fried. So we ask, why isnt the coaches giving them safety help?

Who the F would you put in??

Seriously,, you guys think the bench is just LOADED with DBs.

What other corners you have? Any other safeties just sitting there doing nothing?

Come on. Name me who goes in while you discipline Wilson.

Gumbs? HURT.

Rambo? he's a safety and not much better.

Biggers? He's IN.

THINK.

there is ONE name on the entire DB depth chart who I did not see in the game last night.. Jerome Murphy.

I have NEVER seen this kid ever. Even in preseason I don't remember him.

so there you go, Bench any CB, and Murphy is all that is left.

So yeah, lets see what Johnny Nothing can do against Anquan Boldin.

And then what stupid thought will spew forth when we find out the hard way why no one knows his name and he never plays anything but special teams?

~Bang

I thought Wilson has had a decent year. I do not blame anyone in our secondary for our teams woeful year. You think they have it easy with our creampuff front 3, our slow and horrible coverage LBs, our lame duck offense, and franchise worst special teams?

He clearly looked off last night, and even his biggest critics could see it.

I am glad Chick pointed it out.  He should not have been out there and its on Mike to know things like this. We dared Kap to pass, and he exposed perhaps the player we needed to expose the least.

Wilson's fronts his WR and it pisses off fans myself included at times, we all yell at the same time, "turn around!"

But he may well be coached to do that. You think he gets burned, wait until he starts cheating and looking back into the QBs eyes. We don't get pressure up front, and his game well may be preparing for being forced to cover for 4+ seconds.

Not all are like DHall, thinking INT pick 6. It's not his game. Not all corners are built equally. Some are best in zone, some need the sideline to help, some cannot tackle. 

I put that on Haslett and Morris.  Bench the guy.  If he's hurt and not performing sit him.  You could see Wilson giving it what he had.  He had some nice tackles in the running game for instance, but he sure was exposed in the passing and there was not doubt that the 49ers were picking on him and looking for him.

Eventually, it is all on coaching, since Mike is also the GM.

I question the game plan that forced the 49ers to turn to passing the day our corner needs a toe truck to get around.

We could have sacrificed a bit of loading up the box to entice the 49ers to run more, I dunno.

I think its safe to say we should have called up Minnifield over one of the WRs we had no intention of using.

Wilson was pathetic last night, & while Amerson is a rookie & has underperformed at times...Haslett absolutely needed to plug him in at some point. As we were watching last night, our whole row resorted to just yelling "WATCH xPlayer, HE'S COVERED BY WILSON, IT'S COMING HIS WAY!!!"

Amerson needed to get some opportunities to perform & make mistakes & learn on the fly. Having him on the sideline was helping NO ONE!

At one point we all mused that the 9ers OC should get fired for not calling every play to Wilson's side. It was THAT bad.

This is on Haslett though. Yes, at some point you have to have players...but a coach's prime directive is to put players in a position to make plays & be successful. They never helped to Wilson's side, never bracketed, never blitzed to that side to take away passing lanes...nothing. no adjustments...not a single one.

That goes for the offense as well. It took us 3 quarters to realize we weren't gonna run for 368 yards & tried to get the passing game going. Unfortunately by then the 9ers had no need to respect the run & were pinning their ears back. AND WE STILL RAN 2-MAN ROUTES!?!?!?

the ONLY time we looked dangerous last night was when we went up-tempo, no-huddle & let RGIII get in a rhythm & slowed their pass-rush.

Then...for no reason whatsoever...we never saw it again until :40 left in the game.

I hate this coaching staff now...like hhhhaaaaaattttte-tuh. The players aren't world-beaters either...but the coaching is bad. It's like Kasparov playing chess with a vegetable...& I'm not making a metaphor here...I mean a literal vegetable.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Archived