Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How 49er fans feel about playing Redskins

MustangSteve

Some of these post actually surprise me, many 49er fans are nervous lol. You can tell by reading these that they haven't watched the Redskins play this season, they just hear about the garbage TD's at the end of the games, thinking we are a strong 4th qrt offense. Some have no idea how bad our defense really is, until after Monday Night anyways. 

If the past 2 weeks are any indication, we won't do s**t against the Redskins either. They will simply load 8 and 9 in the box, dare us to throw, and we won't be able to do a single thing about it.

3 losses in a row?

Skins can put up points. Gonna need this crap offense to score

I get worried about winning against teams with strong running games. I think that's one of our biggest downfalls this year besides the obvious s**t play from Kaep and s**t calls from Roman. I think we really have a problem on defense when we give up 5 yards a carry on the ground and we cant stop it this year at all even when we try.  

The Redskins seem to do a good job on the ground and RGIII turns up his game in the fourth quarters and usually is good for 14 points at the end. Too many variables and Im not sure what to expect, but man I hope we turn things around.

Based on the trends this season, we should win this game. But who knows what this offense will do.

It would be a big let down if we don't do crap against this sorry skins d, would really think of giving Crabtree some snaps next monday

This fans confident ouchI'm trying hard to care about this game, but I can't. The skins are a NFC East reject, and we should win no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Must win for 49ers, If they lose this game id imagine heads will roll quick.

one goddam win that's all i want is one f**king win

don't wanna talk about playoff scenarios or anything else, just get me one damn win and then we go from there

We're extremely vulnerable against the run... we have been all year. The 'Skins seem committed to the run and have several ways of attacking our defense. RGIII, about three running backs AND the fullback all get touches on the ground, I expect our struggles to continue...  Offensively, we simply suck... Until Kaepernick shows us something I can't see that changing.
49ers: 13
Redskins: 24

Going back to my dark days approach; hope for the best, expect the worst.

This win is too crucial, both teams are going in to survive, either team loses and they can just kiss their playoff hopes goodbye. 49ers are just too damn f**king good when it comes to MNF, I I think we blow these suckers out, hoping this team forms an "us against them" mentality for the remainder of the season after the s**t that happened yesterday.

I don't think the 49ers can contain RG3 personally. 49ers lose.

If we lose against the Redskins we don't deserve to make the playoffs. sad.gif

Yes, the 49ers should dominate the Redskins but I have no faith in this offense at all and in the end just feel sorry for our defense.

Time to lace them up Crabtree! We need you

Tell me this, How exactly does one WIN if they are unable to score POINTS

At the moment the Niners still hold the 6th playoff seed there going to have to hold on to it for dear life they cant afford to lose to bad teams like the Redskins.

Redskins are absolute trash, If we dont win this game, I have no hope for this season.

if we win, will it give you hope? it would only be a win vs another s**tty team.

Redskins are absolute trash, If we dont win this game, I have no hope for this season.

This. If the Niners don't beat us comfortably, then their fans should absolutely abandon all hope (not that they have much, considering how bad their passing game is).

Now that Reed is out and Hank is down, chances are that points will be a little harder than usual to come by on offense, along with San Fran who has the best defense we will have faced.

Sadly, I think that the 49'ers match up very well against us. The Skins have got to bring their A game in all three parts of the game (O, D, ST) to be able to win.

I happen to think that Griffin is a much better QB than Kaepernick -- I've never been sold on Colin K.'s passing skills. Big issue is whether Griffin can stay streaky-hot for 45 minutes of the game. If so, we'll win.

Sadly, I think that the 49'ers match up very well against us. The Skins have got to bring their A game in all three parts of the game (O, D, ST) to be able to win.

I happen to think that Griffin is a much better QB than Kaepernick -- I've never been sold on Colin K.'s passing skills. Big issue is whether Griffin can stay streaky-hot for 45 minutes of the game. If so, we'll win.

I think the 49ers over power us in all 3 phases. Their defense is 3rd best against TE's and Davis hasn't played in 2 months. We can't even contain mobile QB's, much less then stop them. This game has blow out written all over it.

I think the 49ers over power us in all 3 phases. Their defense is 3rd best against TE's and Davis hasn't played in 2 months. We can't even contain mobile QB's, much less then stop them. This game has blow out written all over it.

Yep.

Mobile QB's have killed this team. I mean, they couldn't even stop Philip Rivers from running on them and moving the chains, and they were hot/cold when corralling him in the pocket a well.

It simply has not mattered who this defense has gone  against. It is the worst I have ever, ever seen. Even when they play well (enough) it still isn't good enough, because that is usually when the offense start to bog down. There is little more than a month left in the season, and this team still has not put together a complete game. They are incapable of it. Just one of those years. I'd love nothing more than to eat my own words, but every week they keep proving me right.

I honestly don't expect the offense to muster up more than 10 points against the Niners defense.

And judging by the high levels of frustration, anger and downright hostility underpinning just about every discussion on this board, FedEx will turn on them if that happens.  Hell, the team might even turn on itself before the crowd gets around to it with the way things have been going...

Monday night, national audience, meltdown?  This might be the kind of high profile debacle that causes Snyder to busta bloodvessel and call for a head or two.

And judging by the high levels of frustration, anger and downright hostility underpinning just about every discussion on this board, FedEx will turn on them if that happens.  Hell, the team might even turn on itself before the crowd gets around to it with the way things have been going...

Monday night, national audience, meltdown?  This might be the kind of high profile debacle that causes Snyder to busta bloodvessel and call for a head or two.

Doesn't take much for those crowds to turn on the team these days. I think a quick 6 by the Niners would turn that place into a neutral site, at worst.

I'm hoping it's Jim Haslett's head! His defense is going to get exposed tomorrow night. I don't care who coaches the rest of the year, this team is already done.

Anything about stone hands Rogers?

Yes he wants an int tomorrow night, of course someone else is going to have to catch it for him. JK lol

This fans confident ouchI'm trying hard to care about this game, but I can't. The skins are a NFC East reject, and we should win no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

If we lose against the Redskins we don't deserve to make the playoffs. sad.gif

This hurts. If do win, at least we embarrass the crap out of those fans. These fans are so spoiled. They just went to the super bowl....while we haven't had a complete/consistent team in over 21 years.

49ers win. We fall to 3-8. I just hope for no MNF meltdown.

I fully expect the boo birds to come out in full force at FedEx when the halftime whistle is blown.

Archived