Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pizza Thread

Zguy28

I don't live in DC or near any sports teams. Last time I tried to order there for a couple of two topping pizzas delivered, it was over $30. Picked up the same thing from Dominoes for just around $20.

Recently went to Italy. I was really excited about trying the pizza there, I heard it was better, but all the pizza tasted exactly the same as here. However, other foods like Eggplant Parmagian were fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

Grotto in Rehoboth Beach is good.Ā  I like Ledo's for around here.Ā  Won't ever get Papa John's again since he cut his workers hours so he wouldn't have to provide health insurance, what a scumbag. Deleted my account and everything.

Ā 

Love Grotto's pizza. They're supposed to be putting once in Gambrills I heard.

• 1 month later...

Well, it USED to be the best around. There used to be a bakery in that center that they got their dough from.

i haven't eaten there much for a good while.

Ruddy Duck in Solomons makes some really good individual pizzas, brick oven.. the meat lovers is excellent.

Ā 

~Bang

Ā 

So I finally made my trip to Ruddy Duck about a month ago and I've already been back. Their pizza is really good. Got the Mediteranian pizza the first time and that was good. The 2nd time I had the BBQ Duck and that was really good too.

Archived