Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Synder Picture On Front Page Of This Site

Psihawk

Ok the comments of "I'd rather have an owner who wants to win" are just crazy.   Please name me one owner who has said they don't want to win?  Its great that he wants to win.  So does every other owner.   Thought sometimes I think Synder just wants to make money at the expense of winning.

Let's see how this season plays out and see if his hiring of Shanahan and Allen work out.

The Glazers couldn't careless.  For years the Cardinals and Bengals owners didn't care either.  There's plenty of owners who care about the bottomline more than winning games, Snyder is not one of them.  You can complain that he wants to make money but he puts a hell of a lot of it back into the team.  I'm sure Snyder can be a prick at times but he's not nearly as bad some fans make him out to be.

I am sorry but I am sick of looking at his smug picture on the front of this site each time I log in.  He is the reason the team is where it is and has been for the last decade.  Can we start a petition to have it removed?  :-)

Its about the only thing that would make me happy considering the way the team is playing.

Mike? Wise???

Archived