Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Do You Want For The Rest Of 2013?

TimFolk

I've been on this forum for over ten years and check it everyday mostly anonymously. Usually around this time of the year I'm checking for college prospects (specifically qb). Does anyone else feel a calmness about things now?

What I mean is that I just feel everything is gonna br alright we have a QB, LT, RB, #2 WR, TE on offense the defense will need a turn around but I just feel like since before Shanny got here our offense was always weak while the defense was strong. The 4-3 was always statistically good but usually gave up that big crucial first down or td.

I guess I'm more at ease with this regime they've drafted all our good players every single first rounder has made the pro bowl. I feel like every defensive free agent (minus Hall/Perry) must go and give it one more try with the offensive core with another stud WR (fa or draft).

The Caps & Wiz can hold us down if this season turns even further left. At this point as long as we don't finish bad enough for St. Louis to get a top ten pick and #10 ends the season healthy and ready to study and further himself in the playbook and even more prepared for '14 its a good year for me.

As soon as/ if we lose the next two and the seasons officially done, I'd like to see ALL the youth out there to see who really is going to stick around for the long haul. Let them take their lumps together and grow together to get a head start for future years. And I include practice squad guys in that I'd like to see bumped. 

I'd do this from this coming Sunday as the season's LONG dead for me but I guess whilst it's still mathematically alive and all that. 

Sadly, I don't foresee any of that happening as the HC will be fighting for his life and he'll stick with the vets. 

Hail. 

I want the offense to keep putting up a lot of points. For RG3 to complete 65% of his passes and put 4000 yards passing. To limit QB running and develop our drop back offense and hopefully end up 8-8. In the off season I wanna see the defense, specifically the front 7, and OL as top priority.

1. To win as many games as they can, obviously.

2. If they can't win them, then at least show they are not "ok" with losing.

3. D Hall to be recognized as the team MVP that he's been this year.

4. Robert to continue to get back in the saddle and develop.

5. Amerson to continue to develop.

6. Jim Haslett to decide he wants to play golf and hang with his grand kids.

7. Mr Snyder to continue to show the restraint he's admirably shown for one more year as agreed.

8. My Capt. Obvious hat.

I want us to showcase:

Cousins

Davis

Grossman

If we are successful, we should be able to recoup a 1st or 2nd for Cousins, a 2nd or 3rd for Davis, and a 4th or 5th for Grossman for next years draft.

Crack is illegal man. Put down the pipe.

I mean, seriously?

Crack is illegal man. Put down the pipe.

I mean, seriously?

I think we could also maybe trade Chief Z for a 3rd or 4th rounder....especially if we are planning to change the nickname. 

Just kidding Chief Z, I wouldn't let you go for anything less than a 1st.  And if our front office had half a brain they would have made that trade before Native Mascots received such bad publicity

Shanny & CO. admit failure and leave after week 17. 

At this point its embarrassing. He is so lost & clueless on the sidelines... he is an old man who doesnt get it anymore.

Every team deals with issues, caps, uncapped years, etc... I even give that some credence but his coaching on the field, that lack of preparedness to play, the bonehead playcalling, the penalties, the lack of talent after 4 years.

Also, wether its right or wrong, its clear there is a strain in the QB-Coach relationship... the choice between old coach and young atletic QB is pretty easy.

Anyway - time for some new blood, might as well get it started now than after another disastrous season.

Does anyone else feel a calmness about things now?

What I mean is that I just feel everything is gonna br alright we have a QB, LT, RB, #2 WR, TE on offense the defense will need a turn around but I just feel like since before Shanny got here our offense was always weak while the defense was strong. The 4-3 was always statistically good but usually gave up that big crucial first down or td.

I feel a calmness...before the storm!  The storm is gonna hit after week 16 when we cut ties with the Shannys.  Then it will be calm again.

Archived