Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ghh's Observations: The Good, The Bad, And The 'meh, The World's Not Falling' W10: Mid-Season Implosion In Minneapolis.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Having slept on that sorry ass collapse AGAIN, last night, here's Week 10's observations: :

The Good. 

Kyle Shanahan.

I still need to see WAY more consistency from the OC in his calling of games and utilization of the talent at his disposal; but this week at least he get's an A+ and game ball. Awesomely good job Kyle. Never let it be said I'm not fair in my appraisals.

That was the end of Sunday's Chargers review on Kyle. And I'm starting Thursday Nights by quoting it as the schizophrenia from the OC lands him in both 'Good' AND 'Bad' this week. And before anyone jumps in; 1.) When you're sat at 3-6 yet AGAIN, nobody, but NOBODY is beyond reproach on your football team. And 2.) Anyone being objective on last nights latest shambolic collapse can't give the offense a pass for the first and goals nor aspects of the second half that added to the carnage. 

So first the OC's good: The first half. Text book, almost picture perfect half of football.  4 possessions. 4 scores. (3 TD's and a FG.). 40 plays run, split evenly between 20 pass plays and 20 run plays for 288 yards. (109 on the ground/ 179 through the air.). 17 total first downs. (5 on the ground/ 12 through the air.). An unreal 7/8 third down completion rate. (88 %). 3 TD's from 4 RZ trips. (75 %. And what would of been 4 for 4 bar the only black mark in the first half that resulted in a FG.). Keeping the ball for a staggering 20:40 out of the 30:00 first half minutes. Bar the first and goal that dampened a great initial first series, it doesn't get ANY better than that. Arguably his best half of football in DC.

Alfred Morris. Seriously, is there a better back in football? The Butler just flat out produces. 26 runs for a buck 39 again last night. Over 5 yards per carry average yet again (5.3) to keep his season average over 5 yards per carry at 5.2. If there's a back in football that turns potential negative yardage into positive through sheer drive and determination more than Alfred I'd like to know who it is. I'm running out of superlatives for him. The fact that Kyle chose to almost TOTALLY ignore him in the two bookend first and goal series the begging and end of the game from a yard and 4 yards out respectively (he got stopped on the first carry of the opening drives disastrous first and goal series and that was that) is to the OC's detriment and another BIG reason why he takes his fair share of the blame in last nights ultimate disgrace.

Pierre Garcon. Like Morris, one of the VERY few staples in 'The Good' this year. Another 7 receptions for another buck 19 and a TD. Through 9 games, he's caught more passes than ANY other receiver in Redskins history as he continues on his way to a historic season. But it's not just as the only play making wide receiver Pierre stands out. Those stretch runs from Morris? The dude doing most of the down field outside blocking for him? Yup, # 88. If only most of the rest of the team had his heart.  

Jordan Reed. Kids a seasoned vet. In a rookies jersey. Absolutely fearless the way he goes over the middle. Yeah, he was shut down again second half and Kyle never adjusted to that. But another 6 for 62 and a TD off 9 targets. And he was blatantly held on the second first and goal series at the end of the game that the woeful Hochuli and his pathetic crew missed. A REAL bright spot for our future from this horrid mess that is 2013.

Robert. FAR better passing game overall. 24 of 37 (65 % completion) for 281 yards, 3 TD's and a 114. 8 rating. By no means perfect (particularly in the second half); but he hung in there in the face of some ridiculous pressure, produced, and yet again drove us into a position to win the game at the end. And added another 44 yards off 7 carries with his legs. Getting stronger by the week.

Tom 'Straight Outa' ' MF Compton! Again, props to the OC for getting him out there in short yardage situations. Consistently good run teams like the '9ers, Patriots, Ravens and Seahawks do this consistently with linemen. Nice to see we've finally cottoned on and gotten' creative.

Santana Moss. Not for the game. He only had 1 reception last night. But that 13 yard catch in the first half took him past one of my childhood heroes, Gary Clark, into third on the Redskins all time receptions list. 550 receptions through 9 years. 2nd only to Art Monk and Charlie Taylor. When it's all said and done, which it sadly surely will be after this season, 'Tana SURELY has to go down as an all time Redskin GREAT who's tireless, selfless efforts deserved FAR more than some of the horrid teams he's found himself on. Not least this years vintage.

Thank you Santana. For everything.

Time management at the end of the game. Even without the boneheaded Vikings calling not one, but TWO TO's the last two minutes up 7 (Just WHAT was that all about?); we managed that last drive perfectly. We ran the hurry up, but we didn't overly rush and took our time in composing ourselves without panicking. When Reed caught the ball at the 8 there was still 1:20 left on the clock. After starting with 3:36 to go. Setting ourselves up to tie or even go in front with 2 and the Vikings with little to no time to respond. Kudos to the staff and in particular the HC for what has been a perennial weakness.

The Bad. 

The Washington Redskins. This was a bad, BAD loss. After Sunday's MASSIVE win over San Diego, we put ourselves in a FANTASTIC position for back-to-back wins inside 5 days and a probable shot for first place in the division the next time we play against the Eagles with Dallas going to NO's this coming Sunday night.  Yet another Redskins season headed for disaster turned full circle in less than a week. Up 27-14 against a 1-7 team missing it's starting TE/ RT/ LG/ C and both safeties. And one who lost it's QB during the second half of the game. Fans allowing themselves to dream that another miracle run-in might be brewing for the second straight year. And then the almost inevitable implosion. Mostly on the absolutely PATHETIC excuse for a defense. But not without help from the EQUALLY disgraceful excuse for a special teams unit and an offense that stuttered to a second half standstill to share it's part in the carnage. SHOCKING team loss. You should ALL be thoroughly ASHAMED for your parts in the disgrace.

Only one place to start .....

The 11 guys we keep trotting out masquerading as a defense. Lead by ..... well, I don't know WHAT they are lead by be he sure as Hell is one of, if not the single worst Defensive Coordinator we've EVER been unfortunate enough to have in our long and storied history.

You score on 5 straight positions and go up 27-14 on the road you should have a right to EXPECT to win the ball game. But that's without accounting for this piss poor excuse of a D. This was a 1-7 team we faced yesterday. Without their all-pro TE. With a completely decimated line without their starting RT, LG and C. And one with Christian freaking Ponder under center. The Vikings ONLY serious threat is Peterson. Who, by one of those weird football quirks, we ALWAYS shut down. (And did to a large extent again yesterday.). A unit lacking in confidence, decimated by injury, with one real form of attack lead by a below average pro QB. How hard could this be right? Step forward the 2013 Washington Redskins 'defense.' (Term used VERY loosely.). I watched it, but I still can't comprehend just HOW you can allow Christian freaking Ponder and then Matt Cassel to look like Joe freaking Montana. The Vikings had 50 plays last night and put up 34 points. They scored off 6 of their 8 drives. And probably only failed to be perfect through Ponder's one bad pass of the night ending one drive, and a receiver falling down to end another. Ponder had the FIFTH best day of a Vikings QB in the teams ENTIRE history. CHRISTIAN PONDER! Absolutely disgraceful showing. No other way to cut it. Continued pathetic 'attempts' at tackling. Hell, most of the time we aren't even close enough to 'attempt' a darn tackle. NO pass rush whatsoever. Orakpo, Kerrigan, the whole defensive front. You guys STINK! You went up against a decimated O-line and CHRISTIAN PONDER and put up a WHOPPING ONE sack and THREE QB hits. 'Pressure' is a VERY dirty word it seems in Washington. Perry Riley covering receivers down the field on key third down plays. A freaking middle LB. WTF is all THAT about? Talking of Riley, WTF was going through your dumbass head on the PF penalty? Ridiculous. Fundamentally shocking. Poor discipline. Poor scheming. Can't make a freaking stop all year long when we need them to. Continued late game implosions. And people question you when you refuse to buy into the recent Hasshat praise due to his below average career history.

Absolutely disgraceful. AGAIN! Last night we regressed back to the Eagles and Packers display. Against CHRISTIAN PONDER! DISGRACEFUL!

Talking of absolutely disgraceful, step forward your 2013 Washington Redskins Special Teams.....

Sunday I said I wouldn't talk about teams until we actually have one but this is beyond being beyond a joke now. EVERY game they find new and interesting ways to TOTALLY **** up and cost us ANY chance of winning the game. The 'fake punt' just had to be seen to be believed. Praise the Lord we actually had a false start penalty to save it being worse than it actually was. Just HOW are you ALL not on the same page if you're going to try that ****? Seriously! As turns out, apparently Doughty called it on the field, but Paul wasn't looking at him and never got the message so set off down field to block whilst Rocca is left looking more stupid than he normally does. You couldn't make this **** up if you tried. All off our FIRST punt of the game. The very NEXT punt, Rocca shanks it AGAIN for 33 yards. 10 points off BAD teams play. The Vikings second half had an average start on their own 43. As pathetically wretched ad the D is, they aren't gona' come out on top percentage wise when you give that advantage to the opposing offense. Throw in another dumbass UR penalty on Young to add to the units self destructive carnage and your lost for words at what keeps unfolding before your very eyes each and every game.

Worst 9 game stretch of teams play I've EVER had the displeasure of watching in my 31 years following this team. (Which goes for the defense as well.). And after suffering as we did through the gum chewing lunatic, that is quite the accomplishment, Not one to be proud of. But quite the accomplishment nonetheless.

Offensive line ..... Just, well, OFFENSIVE! How folk can stand by certain stats to even attempt to  defend them is beyond me. The pounding Robert continues to take is beyond disgraceful. Outside of Trent, they ALL stink. Polumbus is just a turnstile, And the interior I think even our equally shocking defensive line could get a serious push against. I could go on and on but it's the same repetitive problems game in, game out. And a staff that flat out refuses to even TRY change anything. Schematically or personnel wise. So just what chance do we OR Robert have? Another MAJOR, ongoing problem on this team that has little to do with any cap penalty and more to do with what WE choose to build and how WE choose to build it.

For the second straight game, the officiating. Ed, as always, you and your crew STINK! HORRIBLY officiated game. Not in the penalties we incurred. They where selfinflicted. But in the BLATENT ones they DIDN'T call on the Vikings. I'm the LAST person to use officiating or anything else come to that as any sort of excuse, but when it consistently happens EVERY time we pull Hoculi you got to ask yourself if it's far more than mere coincidence. Some of the holds couldn't of been more obvious if they had a flashing neon sign over them screaming 'HOLD DUMBASS!' False starts missed. The works. Disgracefully bad.

Piss poor game Ed. AGAIN!

The HC. I'll keep this one short as there's enough threads rolling on him, but bottom line, 4 years in, you're sat with an overall record of 24-33; and 3-6 after 9 games for the third straight year. (4-5 his first year at this stage.). All hoping for yet another miracle late season run. 4 years in from a team YOU'VE built.

Whichever way you cut it, that just DOESN'T cut it. NO more excuses Coach. The buck tops with YOU! And you've failed us ALL! MISERABLY! 

And to finish, we come full circle to Kyle and why he deserves his share in the carnage of last night.

As exceptionally good as the first half was, the stalling in the second half yet again was equally as glaring. This is fast trending to the norm rather than a one week mishap. And it's playing it's part in costing this team HEAVILLY. The Vikings D adjusts at the half and takes away Reed in particular. We fail to adjust at all until the last drive of the game. Talking of which, the first and goal series at the beginning of the game and end of the game. Say what you want about Paulsen and the fact he should be holding onto that for a TD on the first drive. (He should.). Or the lack of the penalty on Jordan that should of yielded a fresh set of downs at the end. (He should of caught that pass too.). The choice of playcalling was bizarre to be kind. And downright ridiculous and low percentage to be frank. 1 yard out on the opening drive with Morris having rushed 4 times for 18 yards, and Griff for 6 on the drive; we get to the one and run Alfred, the man who's having another all-pro year as noted, on the first attempt then no more. Are you freaking kidding me? DY, who bulldozed his way to three scores last week, is used on a PASS play in that sequence. And we don't even attempt to go for it on 4th down, instead settling for 3 that ultimately cost us the win. Then you have the one thing we did do real well in the second half collapse, the late drive, followed by yet more highly risky and bizarre plays to totally cost us the game. We start with a run to Helu. Then nothing. 3 risky passes from the 4. And to finish on a fade to the smallest receiver on the field had to be seen to be believed. Oh how we laughed at Whisenhunt and McCoy last Sunday. Oh how the entire NATION watching that laughed at ourselves last night.

The second half playcalling per se wasn't bad in so much as the balance was still there. This assertion that we got away from the run is patently false as we run more than passed the second half than the balanced first. But the selection of plays as regards the QB was. We got the guy KILLED back there. I'm all for booting out Robert behind this woeful mess of an O-line. But when the naked boot repeatedly leaves him open to a totally unblocked end and you continue to do that it's beyond asinine. As was having him sit there behind a putrid interior that couldn't block a cold.

For all the good in Kyle's first half, there was a LOT of bad in his second. I give him all the props going for the awesome first 30 minutes. And let's be clear, the MAIN culprits last night were on defense and special teams. But footballs a 60 minute game. And the offense didn't hold their end up for the last 30 of that. To absolve them of any blame is to not look at this objectively.  

The 'meh, the World's NOT falling.'

Uhmmmm ...... errrrrrrr ...... We where 3 and 6 at this stage last year and look what happened! (Yeah, I can't say that straight faced either.)

One more week toward MUCH needed change. It's all that's getting me through another wretchedly horrid Washington Redskins season.

And we get Shady McCoy against this woefully inept LB group next time out. Oh Yay. THAT should be fun again .....

As always, feel free to add at your leisure.

Hail.

Tale of 2 halves. Offense good in first half (finally scored in the 1st quarter whoot whoot) non existent in the second half.

If anyone was deluding themself (me) it is clear now. We are officially a bad team; not a good team playing poorly.

Even if our offense and defense were good our specials are bad enough to keep us from winning. But it doesn't matter because our offense and defense aren't good either.

Tale of 2 halves. Offense good in first half (finally scored in the 1st quarter whoot whoot) non existent in the second half.

If anyone was deluding themself (me) it is clear now. We are officially a bad team; not a good team playing poorly.

Even if our offense and defense were good our specials are bad enough to keep us from winning. But it doesn't matter because our offense and defense aren't good either.

THAT is the bottom line that people just don't want to face up to. 

The 2013 Washington Redskins are a BAD football team in ALL facets. From Coaching on down. And NOBODY is beyond legitimate and WELL deserved criticism for their part in the mess. 

Games like San Diego which we should of lost and got EXCEPTIONALLY lucky to win only serve to paper over the cracks and give false optimism to the growing carnage that lies within. 

Hail. 

I love RGIII and I am glad that we finally have a franchise QB to build around, and I am in no way blaming this lose on him, Garcon & Reed both should have scored on the final drive, but it seems like he doesn't even look for Morgan or Moss this year. He did spread it around better last night than he has earlier in the year but I saw Moss wide open a few times and I don't think he even looks Morgan's way at all. Defense, special teams, coaching and some really bad calls definitely lost the game last night. I wish we had a good coaching staff and a team full of players that give everything they have on every play like Alfred Morris and Darrell Young do.    

The good...... well, I don't think we suck at passing anymore! Good game (in general) by RGIII and the WR's

The bad...... Too much to mention so I'll just pick three at random.........

1. This is usually where I go off about how terrible Tyler Poluseless is and how he's our weakest link. He still is but, the goat of the O-Line this week has to be Chris Chester getting abused right up the middle time and time and time again. He single handedly shut down our offense in the 2nd half. Single handedly.

2. Brian Orakpo. He's not good. Plain and simple. He's just not good. We need to wake up and freely acknowledge this fact. He's not good. 2 weeks in a row he's gone against Tackles that he should be dominating and he's the one getting dominated. Orakpo is easily sharing the top one or two spots on the "Most Disappointing Players of the 2013 Season" List. I am officially out on Orakpo. I will no longer defend him and, if I hear him ever say the words "Defensive Player of the Year" ever again I may go postal.

3. The WR performance on the final 3 plays of the game. Jordan has to find a way to catch that ball (I know he was interfered with..... Hochuli !!!!) but, he's just needs to work through it. The pass was there. Garcon had drop #2. He might not have scored with it but, I actually think he's got the size and skill to possibly break a tackle there and get over the goal line. Still, gotta catch it. Finally, Moss needs to drag the foot and secure the ball!! The pass was perfect!! Man, the final 3 plays were perfect by the QB and flubbed by the WR's.

I feel the same today as I did after the Carolina game last year. I'm sickened. Just sickened.

The maddening part is that we were undisputably the best team in the NFL last year the last part of the season through the first quarter of the Seattle game, WITHOUT Orakpo, Merriweather, a gimpy RGIII, and no Amerson or Fred Davis as well.

This team SHOULD be stronger on paper.  We refuse to utilize Davis, an All-Pro caliber TE.  Reed is good, but Davis was close to unstoppable before getting injured.

We were up 14-0 on the Seahawks in the first quarter of the playoffs.  Since then, we have been unable to close out teams when we have them on the ropes.

Something is terribly wrong and its not personnel.   Have to wonder what is going on in the locker room.  I think some may have lost respect for Shanahan in his treatment of RGIII as well as the fact that RGIII seems to hold the power over him rather than vice versa.  But who knows?

Something is terribly wrong and its not personnel.   Have to wonder what is going on in the locker room.  I think some may have lost respect for Shanahan in his treatment of RGIII as well as the fact that RGIII seems to hold the power over him rather than vice versa.  But who knows?

By all accounts (multiple press guys in there) the locker room after the game last night was VERY testy with reports of multiple players biting their lips and stopping short of saying whatever it was they had to say. 

It will be VERY interesting the worse it gets as to what, if anything, does start to seep out and exactly how deep this mess goes. 

Hail. 

This game literally made me sick.  I was up waaay past my bedtime and woke up at 5am to leave for work, so I slept about 3 and half hours last night.

I did summon the strength to turn on David Shaw and watch his Stanford Cardinal upset Oregon (which even they almost blew at the end, but they played some good keep away from that offense).  Hopefully that is a preview of things to come here in Washington, DC... you know? gameplanning to beat a team and competently executing it.  EVEN with lesser talent...

I was more surprised after the Dallas game and more upset... I was actually up all night after that, but this relationship is over.

If it's not one thing with this team it's another, and that's the sign of bad players and bad coaching.  This team cannot consistently do one thing well.  They get in their own way more than any team I've ever seen and I'm tired of it.

Good -

Robert got me 27 fantasy points and looked fantastic

Jordan Reed is fantastic.  In play adjustment chemistry is something we haven't had on this team in decades.  I thought for sure we'd win after he caught that touchdown in the 2nd quarter we were going to go on a run similar to last year.  This kid is fantastic.

Alfred Morris - you are the most underrated player on this football team and one of the most underrated players in the NFL

Tana - congrats on climbing yet another rung.  You will be sorely missed.

Niles Paul - I will take those consistent retruns each week - amazing how that works isn't it?

Bad -

Yes

This team doesn't have the same heart it did last year.  Though I like the character, the variables this year vs last year are totally different due to how last season ended and the drama of the offseason.  It is what it is.

I don't want a coaching change because I actually like Mike and sometimes I like Kyle (my avi tells you where I stand on Haz), but I think we need one.  There has been a lot of inexcusable nonsense that has been a consistent part of this team for a few years now.  We have talent on the roster, but that talent is rarely put in position to win football games and I've seen enough.

You know, I would rather us have lost this in a blow out. I am so sick of this team giving me hope and then systematically crushing it in the most predictable and infuriating ways. Almost picture perfect first half with Robert looking back to form only to lead to an absolutely dreadful and disgraceful implosion in the second. I have no clue if I want to laugh, cry, or drink right now.

The Good:

Robert is back - looked confident and not nearly as hesitant as he was earlier on. Lots of zip, stepping into his throws, good accuracy, good decision making. Still wish he would be a bit more careful when running but he is who he is.

Alfred is a beast. Like GHH said, the dude just straight up produces. Only guy I've seen get more yards out of nothing is AP, and that's good company to be in.

Garcon...dude plays like an enraged rhino after he gets the ball. Looks more like Adrian Peterson or Alfred once he has the ball than a WR. Another guy who just straight up produces. Beast.

Reed is the real deal. This kid could be the steal of the draft when all is said and done if he keeps it up. Looks like a polished vet and has hands like freakin glue.

Trent is a monster, especially in the run game. Remember seeing one play last night where he straight up blocked half of the Vikings D line out of the play. His pass pro has been top notch as well but the horrid rest of the OL makes up for it by sucking donkey balls.

The Bad:

EVERYTHING. ELSE. Literally every other goddamn thing. Horrid defense, horrid ST, horrid OL outside of Trent, horrid (lack of) adjustments by the coaches. Just plain bad. Everyone else on this team hang your heads in shame, immediately.

This offense is in desperate need of big plays/scores. Each score is methodical in its approach and requires mass amounts of plays. This forces us to dissect every drive that doesn't work because there just doesn't seem to be a lot of possessions. In today's NFL you have to be capable of scoring fast and in a hurry. Don't get me wrong, I love the Skins' running approach-- old school football-- but they need to have big play elements in the offense.

Bad:  I think the defensive front 7 is now the worse unit on this team.

Yep. Thats the conclusion I'm reaching certainly in respect of pass rush. We make every QB we play look like an All Pro. Why? Because we don't get pressure, just about every QB at the NFL level will hurt you if you give them time. 

We have all been talking about Orakpo and he was a non factor again rushing apart from one sack on the first series. Kerrigan was also MIA yesterday in terms of pressure (though he was the victim of some pretty blatant holds). Our D'Line struggle to get off the line so there is no push in the QB's face so they can step up even when we do get some outside pressure.

This offense is in desperate need of big plays/scores. Each score is methodical in its approach and requires mass amounts of plays. This forces us to dissect every drive that doesn't work because there just doesn't seem to be a lot of possessions. In today's NFL you have to be capable of scoring fast and in a hurry. Don't get me wrong, I love the Skins' running approach-- old school football-- but they need to have big play elements in the offense.

Against a Tampa 2 its very difficult to go downfield for big plays.  I actually thought the first drive was great the last 2 weeks except for not cashing in for the TD.

Did it piss anyone else off that we pooched the kickoff and basically gave it to them on the 30 yard line on the opening drive because of a lack of confidence in our coverage team?

Am I pissed that we did do that based off of what we have on teams?  No.

Am I pissed that what we have on teams forced us to do that?  Yes.

By all accounts (multiple press guys in there) the locker room after the game last night was VERY testy with reports of multiple players biting their lips and stopping short of saying whatever it was they had to say. 

It will be VERY interesting the worse it gets as to what, if anything, does start to seep out and exactly how deep this mess goes. 

Hail. 

Did it piss anyone else off that we pooched the kickoff and basically gave it to them on the 30 yard line on the opening drive because of a lack of confidence in our coverage team?

Yep. I recall John Madden years ago talking about a team punting it out of bounds to avoid giving it to a dangerous return guy thus giving up field position - 'kick the ball and hire some guys who can cover" was the gist of what he was saying.

Yep. I recall John Madden years ago talking about a team punting it out of bounds to avoid giving it to a dangerous return guy thus giving up field position - 'kick the ball and hire some guys who can cover" was the gist of what he was saying.

That's why we had to do it though... because we don't have those guys.  Or it's the scheme.  For me it's a bit of both.  Kehl was going to be a monster this year before that injury.  Oy...

There just seems to be a general lack of consistency. For half the game the offense will drive down the field at will, but for the other half they can't get a first down. The defense can frustrate one of the best QBs in history for three quarters, but let second-rate QBs set club records another week. It's like the bits are all there, but they don't fit together as a team.

The only consistent thing is how bad the special teams are, and each week it's something new. Horrible mess on that punt that wasn't. However, at least this week they finally managed to return the ball past the 20 - but why did they stick with Morgan for so many previous games when it was clear he wasn't making progress back there?

The good: RGIII had his first two game stretch of being decent, Morris as always, Garcon, Reed. There's something to build on.

The bad: The interior of the OL continues to leak. One more loss and it's time to start seeing what alternatives we have at guards.

The ugly: Something is terribly wrong with special teams, and I wonder if the players frustration with it may be leaking into other aspects of the game. We've heard that not everyone has bought into the system this year, and if some players are on-board and some are not then you have a schism in the locker room.

That's why we had to do it though... because we don't have those guys.  Or it's the scheme.  For me it's a bit of both.  Kehl was going to be a monster this year before that injury.  Oy...

Oh I get that - given how we have covered kicks so far I'd pouch it as well. But if you have to do that its an open admission something is wrong.

I'll add a good.

Reed Doughty played a hell of a football game.

Some excellent tackles, and just his overall fundamentals were superb. He wrapped up on tackles, hit at the waist and took people down. Made several unassisted tackles on AP, and that is not easy to do.

He put on a tackling clinic out there last night.

Plus, he made a beautiful saving tackle on a punt return that had found a crease.

~Bang

Archived