Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins Postgame Pressers

Wow what can you say about this game? We did some good things, but this loss was as disappointing as they come..

You can say that after 3.5 yrs our D is one of the worst in the NFL. Poor personnel discussions, no real plan in place, and play calling is horrible. MS should fire Haslett tonight. The Off has a lot of potential but the D and STs. where are all those people who wanted Danny Smith gone???, hope they are happy.

For me, this was the worst loss since the SB against the raiders. I am sick to my stomach.                                                                                                                             

well i'll nickmane our defense the brain farts with haselet the president .

this is the worst defense we have ever had something has got to be done we have talent but whats haselet thinking.

offense is clicking special teams  so so defense plays like a drunk sailor at times painful to watch

I would really like to know what Raheem Morris thinks about our defensive scheme and Haslett.;

We give up 20 straight points to a 1 win team that has a revolving door of qbs. What's the offense got to do? Score 50 points a game? It is totally outragious that Haslett and his schemes are still in place. Time for Snyder to tell Shanahan...''Fire him or I will''.

It's a consensus then. I can't even find a single point to defend Haslett. I agree he has hurt us too much this season and should be replaced. I could even defend the fact of the lack of rush but the coverage? Wow, it wasn't just one player out of position from where the ball was being thrown. It was the whole backfield at times that seem to have no idea how to contain a very weak passing offense. Enough is enough!

Archived