Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Tailgate Is Nominated For What A Fan 2014 Group Award

Huly

I just received word last night that the ES Tailgate is nominated for a 2014 What A Fan Group Award! 

Wow!  What A fan had their first awards ceremony and convention last year.  Our Beloved Hogettes won a Cheers for Charity award. This is their second year doing this.   I am so honored to be able to be a part of this community and to call all of y'all family! 

Here is the What A Fan Website:

http://whatafan.com/sportsfanconference/award/

2013 Winners including our Hogettes

http://whatafan.com/sportsfanconference/award/

And here is a list of the 2014 award nominees so far including Extremeskins

http://whatafan.com/sportsfanconference/nominees/

Congrats everyone and Hail to the Redskins!

group_zps54c92ef7.jpg

I didn't see a link to vote... :(

Congratulations, and thanks to all who represent ES at home!  To be in one of those pics with y'all is on the bucket list! 

HTTR!

I don't think anyone can vote!  We are just nominated at the moment.  I will keep everyone up to date on how it goes.

Congrats !!! Great looking group. I'm from El Paso Texas and will be at the game Dec 1st, Looking for a place to hang out prior to the game. Are you guys open to visitors. Although I do have to say, my wife is a Giants fan, but hey nobody's perfect. This is my first game in Washington.

Congrats !!! Great looking group. I'm from El Paso Texas and will be at the game Dec 1st, Looking for a place to hang out prior to the game. Are you guys open to visitors. Although I do have to say, my wife is a Giants fan, but hey nobody's perfect. This is my first game in Washington.

I believe that the ES Tailgate is open to everyone.

All they ask is that you don't come empty-handed. Bring food/beverages/supplies for the tailgate (and I don't mean a bag of chips and a 20oz. Pepsi) :) ).

You might want to contact Huly or Pez directly for details and what are the best things to bring.

I believe that the ES Tailgate is open to everyone.

All they ask is that you don't come empty-handed. Bring food/beverages/supplies for the tailgate (and I don't mean a bag of chips and a 20oz. Pepsi) :) ).

You might want to contact Huly or Pez directly for details and what are the best things to bring.

Yes all fans are welcome to the ES tailgate!  It is pot luck style so we ask everyone to contribute.  A week before every game Pez will put up the tailgate thread and full details are in it and people post what they are bringing.  HTTR

Oh and this nomination is for ALL of ES as each and every single person here has helped make ES what it is so Thank you!

Archived