Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

A quick search on the XBOX smoking tends to lean unverifiable for now. It looks like two separate videos have popped up. I’m leaning not true until more verifiable evidence is shown. If people are faking these videos, they suck.

I'm not sure if they are real or not but I'd hope the failure/defective rate of these would be miniscule. Microsoft has done almost everything right this time around and I'm not sure they'd recover from another round of bad publicity after the RROD in the 360s and the awful press leading up to the Xbox One launch.

I still haven't decided which console I will eventually buy first, but I tend to spend too much on video games and will probably end up with both at some point.

• Like 1

Ugh, walmart emailed me and said my PS5 pre-order is being delayed. No idea when it will deliver. Meanwhile, they are selling some online tomorrow.

****, get your prior commitments handled first before you go selling product you don't have.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Ugh, walmart emailed me and said my PS5 pre-order is being delayed. No idea when it will deliver. Meanwhile, they are selling some online tomorrow.

****, get your prior commitments handled first before you go selling product you don't have.

The online ones tomorrow may just be for in store pickup.

Mine from Walmart is being delivered tomorrow.

1 hour ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

So that second tweet at the link has an Xbox Series S and it's making the same noise.

I don't know how to break this to you, but uh, that one doesn't have a disc drive.

• Haha 1

Yeah no clue what’s going on with that one but there seemed enough reasonable smoke in the black ones in that it was worthy of further inquiry haha

im not buying anything til HZD comes out next year anyway 🥶

edit: not literal smoke like the earlier conspiracy lol

Edited by LLandryistheshiz
7 hours ago, KDawg said:

Who did you bribe to even get one, let alone early? This is a travesty!

Subscribe to nowinstock they give you updates as soon as websites list things as available. 

matter of fact the only reason I’m on here is because they just alerted me that Costco is saying they have PS5s in stock. Though it doesn’t look like you can buy them yet. But this is the first place i would look tomorrow. 

Having been out of the video game world for the last 7 years or so, I’m a little lost on next gen.  I have a series X on preorder for my son via Amazon.  I noticed the controller was the same.  I’m not seeing much in way of new, Series X specific games.  What level TV do you need to get the most out of this system, as for refresh rates and such?

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
11 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Having been out of the video game world for the last 7 years or so, I’m a little lost on next gen.  I have a series X on preorder for my son via Amazon.  I noticed the controller was the same.  I’m not seeing much in way of new, Series X specific games.  What level TV do you need to get the most out of this system, as for refresh rates and such?

what do you mean the controller is the same? 

you want at minimum a 4K Tv with a high refresh rate to get the most out of it

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1