DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Has there been any talk of NCAA football coming back now that players can get paid?

 

Not going to happen.  

 

https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest/oregon-ducks/new-ncaa-endorsement-policy-still-disallows-ncaa-football-video-game

 

22 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

PS5 gonna wreck Xbox esp with the lack of Xbox exclusives

 

Do people still play/choose consoles solely for exclusives? And what exclusives are we actually talking about?

 

Besides I'd rather play the one that had the most "free" options and right now, Gamepass is absolutely murdering PS Now.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, clietas said:

RIP Ncaa Football 😭

 

Easily one of my favorite game franchises.

 

NFL 2K too, man. It's not right, what EA/NFL has done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what's eventually going to have to happen, is someone needs to create a fictional football game. And pump it full of everything  we loved about football video games when they were at their apex at the turn of the century. 

 

I mean, this is 2K5, one of the greatest football games ever imo.

 

 

 

 

Just imagine what could be done with tidays consoles and a decent imagination

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pfft 15 years later n you still can't send two players in motion pre snap in Madden. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by clietas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, clietas said:

Pfft 15 years later n you still can't send two players in motion pre snap in Madden. 🤦‍♂️

 

I imagine no mocap either. That's what made games like NFL Gameday so awesome. A small part of what turned me off from the past 2 gens.  The running animations looked about as stupid as they ever have.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Do people still play/choose consoles solely for exclusives? And what exclusives are we actually talking about?


Yes. What other reason would you have to choose a console aside from which one your friends have if you want to play together. 
 

I always own both. But can’t deny a Sony has amazing exclusives. 
 

uncharted
the last of us

horizon

spiderman 

god of war 

 

Any one of those is worth owning a PS4 right now. 
 

xbox has Halo, Gears and now Ori which are the only 3 I care about. 
 

Speaking of which, I just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Cried for a good 2-3 minutes. Just an incredible game that somehow surpasses the first one in every way. A beautiful (hand drawn backgrounds too), tightly controlled platformer with an all time soundtrack that goes perfectly with an uplifting story that still manages to punch you in the stomach a few different times. 
 

The world is bigger. There is more to do with more characters and side quests added. Combat has received an overhaul and is much deeper with a much bigger focus. 
 

it’s a perfect game. These two Ori titles are two of the best games of this generation, hell, or any, for that matter. 
 

Everybody with an Xbox or steam should play them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:


Yes. What other reason would you have to choose a console aside from which one your friends have if you want to play together. 
 

I always own both. But can’t deny a Sony has amazing exclusives. 
 

uncharted
the last of us

horizon

spiderman 

god of war 

 

Any one of those is worth owning a PS4 right now. 
 

xbox has Halo, Gears and now Ori which are the only 3 I care about. 
 

Speaking of which, I just finished Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Cried for a good 2-3 minutes. Just an incredible game that somehow surpasses the first one in every way. A beautiful (hand drawn backgrounds too), tightly controlled platformer with an all time soundtrack that goes perfectly with an uplifting story that still manages to punch you in the stomach a few different times. 
 

The world is bigger. There is more to do with more characters and side quests added. Combat has received an overhaul and is much deeper with a much bigger focus. 
 

it’s a perfect game. These two Ori titles are two of the best games of this generation, hell, or any, for that matter. 
 

Everybody with an Xbox or steam should play them. 

"Both"

 

Fake ass console gamer.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

"Both"

 

Fake ass console gamer.

 

I own "tres" consoles (PS4, Xbox One and Switch) and a gaming PC and gaming laptop..........

 

Fight Me Lets Go GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own a Nintendo <insert current console> and a Linux gaming PC.  That way I can avoid all of the big multi-platform releases that come out on Playstation, Xbox, and Windows and I don't have to come up with an excuse for not playing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

 

I own "tres" consoles (PS4, Xbox One and Switch) and a gaming PC and gaming laptop..........

 

But do you have your own arcade in your house?

 

source.gif

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about getting Diablo III - Eternal Collection on the Switch for both me and Tazette so we can play together.  **** is still $60 though, game came out in 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Thinking about getting Diablo III - Eternal Collection on the Switch for both me and Tazette so we can play together.  **** is still $60 though, game came out in 2018.


not worth 60 (I have like 600 hours in that game however If you have a PS4 you can catch it on sale for like 15 though. Or see if they sell physical copies on Amazon they are usually way cheaper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Llevron said:


not worth 60 (I have like 600 hours in that game however If you have a PS4 you can catch it on sale for like 15 though. Or see if they sell physical copies on Amazon they are usually way cheaper. 

 

I have it on my PS4, only issue is that my daughter loves her Switch.  I have two Xbox Ones and two Switches, but she never really got into the Xbox One (got it cheap from a friend selling her sons).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Thinking about getting Diablo III - Eternal Collection on the Switch for both me and Tazette so we can play together.  **** is still $60 though, game came out in 2018.

 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:


not worth 60 (I have like 600 hours in that game however If you have a PS4 you can catch it on sale for like 15 though. Or see if they sell physical copies on Amazon they are usually way cheaper. 

 

Might want to check brickseek Walmart stock and price. I've seen it  (the switch version) as low as $5 at some walmarts. Might be able to get it atleast under $30.

 

I put in a generic Charlotte zip (based on your profile locayion) so you can always change it up. 

 

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=898894683

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

But but but..how many are exclusives?  😁

 

 

 

Damn. I would like to get my hands on an hdr'd NFL Fever

I think I have killed too many citizens...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Vampyr , a plague/vampirism narrative based during the Spanish Flu epidemic,  is either the best game, or the worst game to play right now on Earth. Soooo many jarring parallels

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 2:52 PM, The Evil Genius said:

But but but..how many are exclusives?  😁

 

Absolutely zero for the first 12+ months!  

 

I find it comical as **** that they are saying they will have thousands of games at launch lol.

 

They will also have those thousands of games before launch.  Right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I downloaded Assassins Creed III for free from the PS Store. I'll try it out eventually. Like most AC, it will be good or really crappy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.