DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

Yea **** Anthem anyway. if they would have announced this before Anthem I would have saved some ****ing money. 

• Like 1

^^^I'm never gonna catch up, am I?

Also, apparently RR Martin is helping with an open world GoT game.... made by FromSoftware (Souls, Sekiro, etc)

I'm not gonna make it

Edited by Mr. Sinister

It’s not for everyone.  But my wife and I have spent several hundred hours across all the games in the series and will be continuing that on whatever the release date ends up being.

• Like 1

I got Yoshi's Crafted World today.  I have only played the first two levels but it's a fun game and I love the art style.

• Like 1

Did Fallout 76 ever get fixed and become decent?  I still really want to make a character that looks and acts like Bob Huggins and nuke all of Appalachia except Morgantown (while humming Country Roads). 

On 3/29/2019 at 1:18 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah i never liked it either. Was just mindless traveling and looting. Didn’t make sense to me 

Thats exactly what it is (throw in some RPG elements/ min maxing) and thats exactly the itch I need it to scratch. Its definitely not for everyone. I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you tried it first. 

This is also line for line what I said about Anthem and.....well. 

On 3/29/2019 at 7:16 PM, HooHog said:

It’s not for everyone.  But my wife and I have spent several hundred hours across all the games in the series and will be continuing that on whatever the release date ends up being.

Its what I like best about its crazy and fun enough that it keeps the GFs attention through the entire game and its couch co-op. Literally the only reason I got it was to find something she and I can play together. Then we beat the entire game and it keep going. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Did Fallout 76 ever get fixed and become decent?  I still really want to make a character that looks and acts like Bob Huggins and nuke all of Appalachia except Morgantown (while humming Country Roads). 

Last I heard it had undergone several patches, but I think there were still some underlying issies.

I'm sure you could probably get for under $30 somewhere at this point if you really want it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Last I heard it had undergone several patches, but I think there were still some underlying issies.

I'm sure you could probably get for under $30 somewhere at this point if you really want it.

I got it for Xmas.  So, I have it, just wondering if it's worth it to sink any time into it or if it will just lead to frustration.  

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I got it for Xmas.  So, I have it, just wondering if it's worth it to sink any time into it or if it will just lead to frustration.  

I bought it when it first came out, then right after they dropped the price :(   due to all the bugs/****.  Still haven't played it yet, like you I didn't want to invest any time into it yet.  But I'm getting a little bored with NBA 2K19 (pretty much the only game I play regularly), same with Madden, etc.  

It's probably time to fire up Red Dead Redemption 2, but I was initially holding off until the online multiplayer was fully released.  Looks like they are releasing more online content this month prior to the planned expansion.

Wonder when Code Vein will be released?  It's supposedly like the Souls games, which I love (even though I'm not that good at them lol).  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yeah I read Kotaku stuff every few weeks. I don't think I've ever seen a game so universally **** on (maybe No Man's Sky), so I'm honestly not sure that even with the patches the game is worth it. But at bare minimum, it's better than the launch version, I'm sure. Dunno if they've done anything with the woeful framerate, etc.

I'd try it out if I were you. If I were me I'd probably mail it to Todd Howard with a debilitating fart gas capsule (if o e were to ever be invented)

• Like 1

Was thinking about starting Dark Souls 3 up again and was reviewing Reddit to see  how active it was and found some guys post of his youtube video.  Mother ****er beat all the bosses using a USB steering wheel...............Game is hard enough with walkthroughs/etc.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah I read Kotaku stuff every few weeks. I don't think I've ever seen a game so universally **** on (maybe No Man's Sky), so I'm honestly not sure that even with the patches the game is worth it. But at bare minimum, it's better than the launch version, I'm sure. Dunno if they've done anything with the woeful framerate, etc.

I'd try it out if I were you. If I were me I'd probably mail it to Todd Howard with a debilitating fart gas capsule (if o e were to ever be invented)

Their HQ is in Rockville, so if it sucks, I can potentially put it in a paper bag along with some of my dog's feces, put it on their doorstep and light it on fire.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Division 2 sounds pretty fun, DC based game. 

It's a beautiful game and they literally mapped DC 1-1, although the entire city isn't available. It looks dope as hell on my PC.

Only problem is that it's basically co-op and none of my friends on PC got it. They're all waiting for a price drop in a few months.

3 minutes ago, HooHog said:

9/13/19.  It's gonna be a long 5 months.

im glad they showed split screen for a second so there is no need to have that worry. Im pretty pumped about this one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

Borderlands seduces you with the gorgeous graphics bit the gameplay is so pedestrian.

Blaspheme! You shut your whorish mouth if thats what you are going to do with it! 

(kidding, kidding - I dont care what you do with your mouth I still love borderlands) 

Truth is, I dont think looter shooters are really for everyone. Im the same guy that put 500 hours in to Monster Hunter world only to relapse on Disgaea 5 that no one has ever heard of. So i may not be the best guide on this **** lol. 

Do you like any of the other looter shooters? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mournblade said:

Borderlands seduces you with the gorgeous graphics bit the gameplay is so pedestrian.

Genuinely curious - which part of the gameplay?