DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

I believe the campaign is an extension of the multiplayer. I didn't even try it tho

This is correct.  You need to play the "campaign" to unlock a couple of the Titans.

ya, i hear the AI bots are kinda weird...

is it true theres no campaign for titanfall? i read that somewhere yesterday. thats odd.

The campaign is a story that takes place while you're playing multiplayers games. Pretty neat idea actually since no one really buys these games to play the single player campaign mode alone anyway.

I think the games fantastic, been playing it an hour or so almost every night since it came out.

Congrats PS4 guys on getting infamous today, that's the one game that I always wanted to play.

The campaign is a story that takes place while you're playing multiplayers games. Pretty neat idea actually since no one really buys these games to play the single player campaign mode alone anyway.

I think the games fantastic, been playing it an hour or so almost every night since it came out.

Congrats PS4 guys on getting infamous today, that's the one game that I always wanted to play.

I played the Titanfall Beta and that got me super pumped for the game. I wasnt very excited about it before that point. I am going to buy it in the next 2 weeks, cannot wait to play the full version.

Has anyone played Tomb Raider yet on the Xbone? Thinking of picking that up tonight.

we got it for free on playstation, the new Tomb Raider was fun as hell

im not home yet, but ive received multiple texts from friends saying Infamous Second son is awesome. ps4 exclusive :)

im not home yet, but ive received multiple texts from friends saying Infamous Second son is awesome. ps4 exclusive :)

I'm picking it up tonight. Hope to have some screenshots posted later.

• Like 1

Anyone else ever had problems with sony accepting credit cards? I went to switch credit cards that Sony had on file and it's telling me that my card number is invalid (multiple times).

Just wondering.

BF 1942

BF2

Counter strike

No time wasted on campaigns. I'm glad titanfall did the same thing. The campaign is not really a campaign at all. More like minute and a half cut scenes between multiplayer games.

Counter Strike is still the best FPS, hands down. I doubt any franchise will ever capture that again. So competitive.

It's doubtful that anything will ever reach the level of CS again, but I certainly hope so.

Anyone else ever had problems with sony accepting credit cards? I went to switch credit cards that Sony had on file and it's telling me that my card number is invalid (multiple times).

Just wondering.

Yes. I have to buy PSN money cards. Their online store on PS4 is ok, but the website is ****.

I just said **** it, bought Titanfall on PC.  I have to say, it's pretty badass.  Nice break from the average FPS.  I still love BF4, no doubt, but this is a good game to break up pace with.  Extremely balls to the wall fast paced, rush type of game.  When I first saw some youtube vids, I thought, thats just too much to soak in, but its really not that bad of a learning curve at all.  

One of my biggest issues is the matchmaking functionality, I would prefer for them to have servers that I can chose from.  Also, everyone seems to be level 25-50, I'm only level 7 now.  However, with pretty much no knowledge of the maps, I'm managing to get as many kills as the majority of those high levels.  

Not sure how it translates on Xbox One, but I'd give it a solid B rating.  I can say it definitely blows away Kill Zone on my PS3, that is if the Xbox version is as good as the PC one.

The Xbox One version is great as well IMO. Obviously the graphics aren't on par with the PC but it's loads of fun. The walls running and parkour really add so much to the game and make it feel fresh. The maps are brilliantly designed to support those abilities too.

My only complaint is that I just wish there was more content. More guns and perks and abilities to unlock. But it doesn't really matter since the gameplay is so much fun. I haven't had this much fun with an online FPS since Halo 3.

And the spawns are great too, none of that COD spawn in the middle of a firefight or spawn right in front of the enemy stuff.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

The Xbox One version is great as well IMO. Obviously the graphics aren't on par with the PC but it's loads of fun. The walls running and parkour really add so much to the game and make it feel fresh. The maps are brilliantly designed to support those abilities too.

My only complaint is that I just wish there was more content. More guns and perks and abilities to unlock. But it doesn't really matter since the gameplay is so much fun. I haven't had this much fun with an online FPS since Halo 3.

And the spawns are great too, none of that COD spawn in the middle of a firefight or spawn right in front of the enemy stuff.

I haven't advanced that far, but the lack of unlocks/content/maps at this point (just reading online and looking at the custom pilot screen) lead me to believe that once it's all unlocked, it may lose it's "shock" factor.  The respawns are perfect as far as FPS goes, especially when compared to CoD Ghosts and BF4.  

It's hard to knock BF4 respawns, because of the ability to spawn on a squad member or their beacon, since it gives them points and it's incredibly hard to tell if they spawned on a member running with me behind them blasting them with a shotgun and got put behind me.

Anyhow, Titanfall has me slightly addicted right now, for anyone on PS4 that has a PC, it's a fun game to toss in your rotation to kill the time with.  I would say the same to Xbox One peeps too.  

I still think BF4 is the best, well rounded shooter out there, but I'd recommend everyone that can, give TF a look.

Yes. I have to buy PSN money cards. Their online store on PS4 is ok, but the website is ****.

So you have to go to the store to buy them? Is there a place to buy them online?

So you have to go to the store to buy them? Is there a place to buy them online?

Amazon sells them. So should best buy and a handful of other places but I would recommend Amazon, they will immediately email you the code so you don't actually have to physically buy a card.

Amazon sells them. So should best buy and a handful of other places but I would recommend Amazon, they will immediately email you the code so you don't actually have to physically buy a card.

I was staring to look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

BF 1942

BF2

Counter strike

No time wasted on campaigns. I'm glad titanfall did the same thing. The campaign is not really a campaign at all. More like minute and a half cut scenes between multiplayer games.

When CS first came out it was life changing lol. Then i remember 1.6 and loathing the steam platform and stopped playing because of it and hated steam until around 2007. My how times have changed i want all my games on steam now. I agree with you though campaigns are over rated most FPS people go right to the multiplayer anyways. Im more looking forward to titanfall 2, TF is pretty good but has some holes that will be fixed with a sequel. I also hear the sequel wont be XBOX One exclusive due to them not making enough sales to justify them leaving off an entire console.

I agree that campaigns are a waste of time. I've never finished one FPS campaign. Not even Half Life 2.

CS 1.6 and subsequently CS: Source were so good because of their simplicity. The maps were simple to learn yet incredibly addictive. There were cheap things but they could always be countered by something else. The fact that you could hop into a lobby that played the same map over and over and over was genius. The fact that servers could restrict certain weapons if they wanted was genius. The fact that people could basically run their own servers was awesome.

This is what they need to do with console FPS games. Let players customize the game experience. Allow them to play the game that they (and their friends) want to.

It's so simple but it would be a huge game changer for consoles.