DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

Just out of curiosity, why is Titanfall "so great"? Not a ps4 fanboy, just curious why this game is supposed to be so great.

Thanks in advance.

Just out of curiosity, why is Titanfall "so great"? Not a ps4 fanboy, just curious why this game is supposed to be so great.

Thanks in advance.

Hard to put it in words, you just have to play it. It's the insanely fast pace and the way they designed the maps for the free running aspects.

Looks like Xbox will once again have a major advantage in console shooters.

Edited by No Excuses

So it's different from other first person shooters?

Wondering if my son would like it for the 360

It is nothing like Halo, Cod or battlefield.

Very unique. It still has its flaws but for the first edition of a new series, it's really solid.

Edited by No Excuses

The maps, jumping, and wall running are the best part for me. It makes the infantry battles so awesome. I was guarding a flag in domination last night in a hallway that had really high ceilings, I never needed to touch the ground. I constantly wall ran around the flag and everywhere else I needed to go. Not inly do you need to be a good shot, but you have to be proficient at moving around the map while shooting or you won't be good at this game.

It really makes CTF fun. There are no longer 2 or 3 routes to run a flag back. You can go over almost anything.

Climb a tall building and drop down on a titans back.

I'm not sure if this game is going to be the best FPS ever, or if it can be as successful as cod or BF in the long run, but they have started off well. Fluid gameplay. Perfect net code/hit reg. excellent match making so far. No major issues. I haven't noticed any glitches yet, or any crazy unbalanced aspects of the game. Those things may come with time, but so far so good.

Edited by TTViper
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think CTF may turn out to be the primary gametype for Titanfall.  It's just so well suited for it.

Last Titan Standing was extremely fun yesterday.  There really is a lot of strategy to it.  You need all types of Titan loadouts to have a balanced team, and map strategy really plays a big part

I still want an infantry only gametype on smaller maps that force you to use wall running more, Titans are sweet but the infantry play is even sweeter.

I tend to have my titan go Auto mode on objective gametypes.  The ability to be in two places at once is key, if you leave a titan to protect an objective they do a decent job.

Pilot Anti-titan weopen & Auto Titan > a piloted titan almost every time so far.

Welp. Rbi baseball looks like a stupid play for free internet game. No baseball on One for me. Sigh.

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Welp. Rbi baseball looks like a stupid play for free internet game. No baseball on One for me. Sigh.

yeah, saw the videos, it looks like garbage.

Xbox One fanboys are jizzing their pants this week, as xbox's biggest exclusive game Titanfall dropped, and honestly it looks kinda cool. kinda.

but yeah, any baseball fans know that sony OWNS the baseball game experience, with mlb the show. MLB THE SHOW drops in a month and change, ive already got it preordered.

/'>
/"]
  • Like 1

Tried to convince all my gamer buddies to go PS4, but noooo. Most of them don't even have a One yet. They wanted the new Halo, which I don't even like (obviously mean the ones in the past, but I assume the new one will be very similar). Titanfall is okay, but it's a bit repetitive. Feel like it will get old in a couple months...

And The Show looks amazing. I had fun with the 2k baseball games, so I'd probably be on The Show nonstop.... So much for that. The ****ers.

Titanfall is okay, but it's a bit repetitive. Feel like it will get old in a couple months...

Thanks for reconfirming my thoughts.  watchdogs and the division will be the games i will look forward to this summer. 

. Titanfall is okay, but it's a bit repetitive. Feel like it will get old in a couple months...

yep, thayts what many reviews are saying. Titanfall is cool, but meh...it will get old in a few weeks. "Titanfall is fun, but nothiing special." LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

ps4 sales are CRUSHING xbox one, and ps4 has some big games coming up.

it is so funny watching xbox fans fans post in here talking up their system. there are a few ES xbox users in particular that i love trolling. and its sooooo fun. i dont think they even realize theyre being trolled ;)

we (ps4) are winning :)

EVEN WITH TITANFALL, ps4 sales are crushing the One. debate that :)

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

Tried to convince all my gamer buddies to go PS4, but noooo. Most of them don't even have a One yet. They wanted the new Halo, which I don't even like (obviously mean the ones in the past, but I assume the new one will be very similar). Titanfall is okay, but it's a bit repetitive. Feel like it will get old in a couple months...

And The Show looks amazing. I had fun with the 2k baseball games, so I'd probably be on The Show nonstop.... So much for that. The ****ers.

Its not anymore repetitive than any other FPS, I usually get bored with FPS but titanfall has kept me having fun. Not a lot of cheap camping going on.

yep, thayts what many reviews are saying. Titanfall is cool, but meh...it will get old in a few weeks. "Titanfall is fun, but nothiing special." LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

ps4 sales are CRUSHING xbox one, and ps4 has some big games coming up.

it is so funny watching xbox fans fans post in here talking up their system. there are a few ES xbox users in particular that i love trolling. and its sooooo fun. i dont think they even realize theyre being trolled ;)

we (ps4) are winning :)

EVEN WITH TITANFALL, ps4 sales are crushing the One. debate that :)

Dude, how old are you? Your whole post reminds me of Sega/Nintendo fanboy arguments in middle school.

I will pickup a PS4 eventually because I did enjoy playing Uncharted and God of War on PS3. Heck, it's tempting right now since $399 isn't all that much but there just aren't any games out there now or in the next coming months that warrant it.

For those who are into FPS gaming, (like me) I see no purpose for a PS4 right now. Titanfall is a game changer and Xbox stays the console for fans of FPS competitive gaming. It's a shame that Sony has never been able to get anything going in terms of a great FPS exclusive series. The PS3 had enormous power to put out a great FPS game but never did. Nothing I played on the Xbox was as smooth and good looking as Uncharted 3 or God of War. Not sure how much it had to do with PSN being a mediocre service. Killzone has always been a steaming load of crap so I don't really count it.

I wonder when we will have a price drop for both consoles again? Maybe a year and a half from now? I'll probably pick up a PS4 then to play some of the exclusives.

Edited by No Excuses

I will pickup a PS4 eventually because I did enjoy playing Uncharted and God of War on PS3. Heck, it's tempting right now since $399 isn't all that much but there just aren't any games out there now or in the next coming months that warrant it.

For those who are into FPS gaming, (like me) I see no purpose for a PS4 right now. Titanfall is a game changer and Xbox stays the console for fans of FPS competitive gaming. It's a shame that Sony has never been able to get anything going in terms of a great FPS exclusive series. The PS3 had enormous power to put out a great FPS game but never did. Nothing I played on the Xbox was as smooth and good looking as Uncharted 3 or God of War. Not sure how much it had to do with PSN being a mediocre service. Killzone has always been a steaming load of crap so I don't really count it.

I wonder when we will have a price drop for both consoles again? Maybe a year and a half from now? I'll probably pick up a PS4 then to play some of the exclusives.

The PS4 doesn't have any games that warrant the purchase? Strange......I've been playing several games on mine. Even without a boatload of system exclusives I don't see why you wouldn't want to play mult-plats on the PS4.

The PS4 doesn't have any games that warrant the purchase? Strange......I've been playing several games on mine. Even without a boatload of system exclusives I don't see why you wouldn't want to play mult-plats on the PS4.

I mostly play FPS games. The PS4 has none that I can't play on the Xbox. The Xbox has Titanfall which is unique enough for the genre to keep me occupied for quite some time.

Like I said, I'll get the PS4 when the price drops. For online FPS gaming, the PS4 still offers nothing.

Edited by No Excuses

Resistance and Killzone vs Halo, Gears of War and Titanfall?

If you like FPS then hey there's really no competition there, XBOX ONE wins all 3 of those franchices wipe the floor with Killzone or Resistance easy.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA