DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

PC master race checking in.

I think I'm going to get the division on PS4 actually. A lot of my console buddies from my high school and college moved to Ps4 and would be nice to play an open world multiplayer game with them. About a decade in the making.

I think I'm going to get the division on PS4 actually. A lot of my console buddies from my high school and college moved to Ps4 and would be nice to play an open world multiplayer game with them. About a decade in the making.

Don't give in to the terrorists!

I think I'm going to get the division on PS4 actually. 

good man.

high_five_stephen_colbert.gif

• Like 1

Nice surprise when I got home yesterday.

I was getting ready to head out to Gamestop to check out the new Xbox One Turtle Beach headsets. I haven't had a pair of Turtle Beach since some of the first came out for the 360 and I absolutely loved them. I was thinking about getting the cheaper of the two (XO Fours). 

My girlfriend came to the bedroom and handed me a piece of paper. It was the receipt for the XO Sevens that she had already ordered for me. They are scheduled to be delivered today, just in time for Titanfall which I'll be picking up after work. I'm going to be in heaven tonight lol.

Edited by jaybrant

Yeah man, Turtle Beaches changed my life.  I first got my PX5s when Black Ops 1 was the latest COD, and I was hearing sounds in the game I'd never heard before.  Wolves howling in the distance, babies crying, it was wild.

I can't play video games without them now. 

• Like 1

These titanfall graphics are ****ing nice on the xbox one. Game is pretty amazing so far. I played it a bit on a friends PS4 earlier and the graphics just couldn't even compare to the X1.

These titanfall graphics are ****ing nice on the xbox one. Game is pretty amazing so far. I played it a bit on a friends PS4 earlier and the graphics just couldn't even compare to the X1.

Its 792p with framerate drops on XB1. I caved and bought a new 150 dollar graphics card for my laptop and it looks A LOT better on my computer than it does the XB1. 

Im curious to know if multiplat games like Division/Destiny will use MS Azure servers. They are incredible, Titanfall is very smooth and my ping is crazy good. 

Why that is a fascinating story.
  • Like 1

There's no way you could possibly confirm that I Did, or didn't.

I suppose no more than I could confirm that you didn't play Super Mario 3D World on the very same PS4.

This game isn't even on PS4 lol

We were toying with the mouse we caught, and you just jump in and kill it! Killjoy. Edited by PokerPacker

We were toying with the mouse we caught, and you just jump in and kill it! Killjoy.

He called me a noob for wanting kill streaks in this game.  How could i not respond back?

I'm pretty sure he was just trolling you guys

Either way, the graphics on the Xbone for titanfall are clearly better than the PS4.

Either way, the graphics on the Xbone for titanfall are clearly better than the PS4.

Pfft all 792 pixels lol. $500 next gen got Xbox users 72 extra P.

Edited by Zazzaro703

You guys just got reverse trolled.

It was clear he was trolling, but I just wanted to play with him a bit more before 2k came in and ruined all the fun :(

it's over 1.1 million pixels...

Bro, do you even math?

You might want to re-calculate, because that $500 console is throwing down 792 more "pixels" (lmao) of pure Titanfall beauty, when compared to the Peasant Station 4.

it's over 1.1 million pixels...

I laughed, NAH BRAH ITS 1080 PIXELS!