Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

Has anyone else been tracking Batman: Arkham Knight? This is probably the game of 2015 I am most excited for. Unless they release Uncharted 4 late fall of 2015. I have loved the Batman series and this looks like the best one to close it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9H0880kZR0#t=77

I still can't figure out how to post a video correctly.

Edited by Pick6

Has anyone else been tracking Batman: Arkham Knight? This is probably the game of 2015 I am most excited for. Unless they release Uncharted 4 late fall of 2015. I have loved the Batman series and this looks like the best one to close it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9H0880kZR0#t=77

I still can't figure out how to post a video correctly.

Yeah it's gonna be amazing.

Edit: it won't let me type the instructions for embedding a video. It hides the codes.

Edited by RawBBQSauce

That's the difference between a vertical slice and a pre-alpha build, comparing different areas and lighting.  It's Naughty Dog, I would hold off on passing judgement on them.  They aren't exactly Ubisoft.

This was from the gameplay footage at the PSX:

wiwwkz.gif

Even better, the pic is a joke from Neogaf.  It's a literal "Night and Day" comparison that ended up on the PC subreddit.

Edited by Mufumonk

Got the XBox One hooked up over the weekend since I rewired the surround sound and since I'm back from Maui vacation now.

I have Titanfall (got it 75% off on BF via Microsoft sale), Lords of the Fallen, Lego Batman 3, and the two Assasins Creed games that came with the bundle. I've only played Titanfall so far, but I like what I've seen of the console (and actually kind of like Titanfall for what it's worth).

I'm really hoping that Lords of the Fallen is as good as the reviews I read. It was on sale last week for $30 (actually, it still is at KMart). I pricematched it at Target since my KMart is in the ghetto. :P

Edited by The Evil Genius

Forgot to mention, you can get a PS4 15% off at Target this week if you have the cartwheel app on your phone.

Makes it $339.99 + tax out the door.

Or $322.99 + tax if you have their redcard and use it.

Man, it feels like I work for Target sometimes. :P

Edited by The Evil Genius

Looking for some help from the PS4 guys. I just bought a PS4 on black friday for my son and me. The only game I have right now is NHL 15. So we started playing the game and there have been a bunch of video and sound drop outs during game play. The audio with pop and the screen will go to black from 1 to 5 sec, which makes playing a sports game terrible. I tried using my PS3 HDMI cord and it still does it so it isn't the HDMI. It is in the same video input on the same TV and I never had this problem on my PS3. Anyone else have this problem on NHL15 or their PS4? I really don't think it is the game, but not sure if I should take back the game or the system.

Quick question, anybody know why my PS3 sounds like a damn vacuum cleaner? All of a sudden, it shut off and when I turned it back on, it was so loud. Like it was going to take off.

My bet is that it's overheating. That or the fan is going out which means it will overheat.

That's how both of my PS3s failed. Overheated and then yellow light of death.

Looking for some help from the PS4 guys. I just bought a PS4 on black friday for my son and me. The only game I have right now is NHL 15. So we started playing the game and there have been a bunch of video and sound drop outs during game play. The audio with pop and the screen will go to black from 1 to 5 sec, which makes playing a sports game terrible. I tried using my PS3 HDMI cord and it still does it so it isn't the HDMI. It is in the same video input on the same TV and I never had this problem on my PS3. Anyone else have this problem on NHL15 or their PS4? I really don't think it is the game, but not sure if I should take back the game or the system.

I have not had this problem.  If I'm not mistaken, and fellas jump in any time to correct, but I thought that even if you bought the disc version, it downloaded the game on the system hard drive so load times would be faster and it doesn't actually play from the disc?  

If you got a hold of a bad game/disc I guess it could have messed up or if you did the digital download it may have messed up.  I'd try deleting the game save data first, then reinstalling the game.  If that doesn't work, borrow a game from a friend or rent one and see if any problems happen.  If not, take the game back and get a new one.  If so, take back the PS4 and get another one.

My bet is that it's overheating. That or the fan is going out which means it will overheat.

That's how both of my PS3s failed. Overheated and then yellow light of death.

^^this

I had the first model PS3, which were notorious for overheating and in my TV cabinet, even with the door open on its compartment with ventilation in the back, it would get so damn hot and loud because the fans were running double time. 

It's a miracle it never overheated and went out.  Traded that one in for the new slim version via that special at GameStop years ago.  The newer ones were better and had a better bet/heat sink going on, but still would get very warm and hot if I played it too long.  Hell, I have it on top of the cabinet in my office now, using as a blu-ray/streaming device for the TV in here and even though its out in the open, it gets hot cause its used so much.

I've heard this could be related to one of two things:

1- Under the settings, do you have the sound set to HDMI or optical? It should be HDMI

2- Could be a PS4 system issue. Have you downloaded any system updates since setting up for the first time?

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man