DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

This trailer has been getting A LOT of attention. It's a game called hatred and its about basically going on a mass murder spree. Personally I think there is a lot of killing in the movies we watch, games we play etc etc so people are over reacting a little bit. I also think the Devs are trying to use controversy to sell their game. With all the Mass shootings that have happened recently, i do think it is sort of in bad taste to make a game about it but If the devs want to make this game and people want to buy it, that should be their choice. I wont be buying this game. Thoughts?

I don't understand why people like games like this, or why someone would feel the need to make one. I don't mind killing people in a game when I'm the good guy. Honestly, why would someone get enjoyment out of executing begging, innocent people the way the main character was in that trailer? I wouldn't be surprised if that game is banned by some retailers, and I'm sure whoever the publisher is will revel in the attention. 

BTW, why use the Unreal 4 engine for a game that ugly? I've seen Unreal 3 and Frostbite engineered games that look better. 

I think it's more towards the main gaming sites having agendas and give good reviews to games that they get something in return for. There has been the whole gamer gate thing that was exposing the sites that cover gaming that then got conveniently hijacked by a few rogue idiots and turned the focus back off the journalists and back onto gamers.

The whole fiasco with Shadows of Mordor was almost completely skipped over and not covered by the gaming sites. What happened was the Shadows of Mordor team only gave early review copies to people that signed a contract saying they would only say good things about the game and stick to certain guidelines they wanted them to cover like the nemesis system. During their videos reviews they couldnt show bugs or glitches, had to show other things etc etc. Lucky for them their game was pretty good, but that is complete bull**** and dangerous ground to be going down.

Wow, no wonder the podcasts that I normally listen to were taking 20 minutes to just talk about the nemesis system. I think one of them talked very briefly about being annoyed that they would be about to bring down a general, and out of nowhere all these enemies would just appear and wreck him. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

Every multi-player video i have seen is of guys jumping and shooting. 

Isn't that the new feature like in Titanfall and Destiny.  All the super jumping boosts, shooting while in the air.

The makers of CoD should have just tweaked their gameplay since MW instead of adding dumb **** that makes no sense like exo skeletons. There's plenty of room for an arcadey modern shooter in the FPS genre (just like there's room for Halo, BF4, CS, TF, etc)

I'll be the guinea pig that buys COD this year. I need a headset for my PS4 though. Wireless. The Playstation Gold Wireless, best bang for my buck?

I'll be the guinea pig that buys COD this year. I need a headset for my PS4 though. Wireless. The Playstation Gold Wireless, best bang for my buck?

Im gonna buy it too.  I got an email from the developers pushing it, (I am on some mailing list I think from when I signed up a few years ago for that CoD Elite crap).  

Looks like they robbed features from Destiny, which is awesome with a little Titanfall, which is awesome.  So, I imagine I'll enjoy it.

Looking at the features:

Boost Jump = Destiny

Grappling = Titanfall

Cloaking = Destiny

Boost Slam & Melee = Destiny

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Im gonna buy it too.  I got an email from the developers pushing it, (I am on some mailing list I think from when I signed up a few years ago for that CoD Elite crap).  

Looks like they robbed features from Destiny, which is awesome with a little Titanfall, which is awesome.  So, I imagine I'll enjoy it.

You're on Xbox, right?

PS4 Broski, hit me up:  DontTazeMeBroski

Hell yeah. Will do. Probably won't be for a little while. I don't game that much anymore but I'll get a headset when COD comes out and prop myself in front of the big screen and put in work.

CChag740 is my PSN.

Hell yeah. Will do. Probably won't be for a little while. I don't game that much anymore but I'll get a headset when COD comes out and prop myself in front of the big screen and put in work.

CChag740 is my PSN.

It's all good Springy, I just sent you a request.  Accept when you get a chance and in a week or two we can wreck fools in CoD.

alpha for xb1 started today, tomorrow for ps4 I believe.

I just found a code online, and it's downloading right now. this code should be good until someone uses it as well.

429GV-M47XV-M7HQD-MFC4R-G377Z

Edited by sportjunkie07

I played evolve for a few matches as the hunter a couple times, the medic, and the monster. It's fun, but there looks to be a lot that still needs correcting and the game needs to have a lot more content than just the hunt gametype or it will get stale quickly.

Man, beating Wesker in Resident Evil 5 was one of the hArdest boss battles for me in awhile. Even harder than Demons Souls in some areas. Ran out of ammo and was basically suicide knifing him.

Good game. Not remotely scary or even creepy. The "Lost in Nightmares" bonus level seems promising though.

Revelations was definitely creepy. Claustrophobic , confusing. Found myself doing a lot of running. If I had to make a list of the top creepy settings, Creepy floating Ghost Ship in the middle of the ocean has to be near the top

Edited by Mr. Sinister