Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

It's a subscription service that gives you access to "the vault" where you can download full games and play them whenever you want. (Assuming as long as you are a subscriber.) You also get discounts on DLC content and discounts on some games I think. All that and early access to new releases. Like I said, personally I like it.

But I can see how it can see how it could lead to something bad. Companies can kind of force you to subscribe to a service that you have to have in order to get game content.

so can i use it for madden 15, fifa 15, nhl 15 or does this apply only to last year's model

so can i use it for madden 15, fifa 15, nhl 15 or does this apply only to last year's model

In theory yes but nobody knows yet when new titles will be added. If NhL and FIFA 15 are great though I wouldn't mind picking them up at a later date just to have a quality soccer and hockey game to run through in addition to games like BF and Dragon age that would be added.

If you want new releases when they come out, EA access will only give you a discount on them while also letting you play them early before release. You will still have to buy them separately

Damn Sony, I can't play any online games cause PSN is down, in NC at least.  Sony's official message:

The PlayStation Network is currently: Intermittently available.

The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing high volume and users may experience issues when connecting to the service. We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this issue. Thank you for your patience

There are like 10K+ posts about it being out in NC, SC, TX, MO, etc.  So, bull**** Sony.  Just own up to it and say there is an outage in certain areas.  Everyone knows your message is BS.

The odd thing, I can connect on my PS3 and watch movies, which is a good thing lol, but I felt like gettin my Omar on and blasting fools in BF4 with those shottys :(

Someone took a screenshot from the new Silent Hills demo, messed with the brightness and this is what they came up with.

KrhdC3a.jpg

Man this is realistic and really freakin' creepy lol. I'm actually pretty pumped to play this game already lol.

that game looks terrible. i am giving COD a break this year

This.

Ivery been critical of COD for years now. Black ops 1 and two were good, but mw3 and ghosts sucked balls. And yet I still bought them all lol. I normally pick up cod on release day, but this time around I'm gonna pass for a month or so to see reviews. I'm waiting on the next treyarch cod in 2015

The new battlefield is gonna suck too probably.

Werent you the one with the issue about being able to buy guns through the menu in those games though? With Destiny being different and having hubs trying to switch it up and now you are talking about not getting variety?

I was strictly addressing multyplayer gameplay.  The pace or "FPS style" that all these new releases are going for are extremely similar.  There is nothing wrong with a fast paced FPS experience, I've thoroughly enjoyed games like Quake, UT, and tribes.  I just find it a shame that all these developers are doing the same thing at the same time.  A slower paced tactical shooter like R6:Siege should be a great change of pace now.

Is your idea of variety in the FPS genre  a "live" marketplace/hub vs a menu that executes them same task in a more effecient manner?  I hope not, considering everything else Destiny should be bringing to the table.

I like my variety to be in the actual gameplay, not how I shop for my character's boots.

I'm just angry that EA is not releasing a Madden demo to all.  That just pisses me off.  I always look forward to the demo 2 weeks prior to release.  Gets me fired up for football season in general, fantasy drafts in Madden and real life, ect.  Lets you kinda get use to the new things in Madden, the flow of gameplay.  They need to do what's right.

I'm just angry that EA is not releasing a Madden demo to all. That just pisses me off. I always look forward to the demo 2 weeks prior to release. Gets me fired up for football season in general, fantasy drafts in Madden and real life, ect. Lets you kinda get use to the new things in Madden, the flow of gameplay. They need to do what's right.

What? Have they given an explanation for this?

What? Have they given an explanation for this?

Yeah they have.....the explanation is "We want our developers to focus 100% on the full game."  EA Access or not on my XB1, they are in essence saying you have to pay $4.99 a month for a demo.  A ****ing madden 15 demo does not fall under an EA access subscription that is just ludicrous.

Xbox one user's get the full madden a week early by using EA Access. Basically they are telling Sony user's to piss off for not picking up there service.

can't tell if you're serious....

no offense, man....go skins. 

I haven't played a Silent Hill game in a while but I really enjoyed a couple of the earlier games (I believe I played them on the original PS). If done right, this looks like it could turn out to be pretty damn good.

*video*

Ahhhhh, dammit, I can't see anything :(

Silent Hill 2 & 3 (PS2) were awesome. It's The Room/Homecoming (and recently Downpour) that people hate on, though I thouroughly enjoyed Homecoming.

can't tell if you're serious....

no offense, man....go skins. 

He is serious for a different reason than you think.  Don't worry we aren't making fun of the almighty PS4.  Sony passed on EA Access Vault for the Playstation network.  So yes he is right, EA is saying screw you and only offering the Demo on XB1 EA Access.  Whether because of that or not, the demo should be released to all.  Shame on EA.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/sony-passed-on-ea-access-for-ps4-as-its-not-good-value

Well, if anyone is having issues in NC, SC or TX (states that I know of) accessing PSN on both the PS3 and PS4, the main issue is with TWC's DNS having connectivity issues with PSN.  Easy fix that works.  On your PS3 and PS4, go into your network settings and reset your internet connection.

Choose custom, then go automatic on everything except DNS settings, then use Google's public DNS:  Primary 8.8.8.8, Secondary 8.8.4.4.  Then you are all set.  

I've read that this has been an old trick to speed up download times for updates, etc. for multiple ISPs as they are faster than a lot of the DNS' servers used by the actual ISP, but you would have to test that out on your own.

Should work for Xbox One users too if y'all experience any issues.

I'm just angry that EA is not releasing a Madden demo to all.  That just pisses me off.  I always look forward to the demo 2 weeks prior to release.  Gets me fired up for football season in general, fantasy drafts in Madden and real life, ect.  Lets you kinda get use to the new things in Madden, the flow of gameplay.  They need to do what's right.

You want a demo of madden 15, put in madden 25...

You want a demo of madden 15, put in madden 25...

Oh come on....this statement is so overplayed.  It's the NFL, it's a sport based on realism.  What are they suppose to drastically change every year?  Ranked matches are near perfection.  They improve on something different every year.  Would you say the same for NBA2k, NHL, MLB the show?  

Oh come on....this statement is so overplayed.  It's the NFL, it's a sport based on realism.  What are they suppose to drastically change every year?  Ranked matches are near perfection.  They improve on something different every year.  Would you say the same for NBA2k, NHL, MLB the show?  

The demo allows you to play with what one of two teams for one quarter online right?  I dunno, it doesn't bother me at all, I can wait an extra week or two to play the full version.  But that's just me.

Considering I've owned every madden dating back to like 03' I think I can give an accurate answer. It's a fun game but the engine is dreadful. The mistakes that remain present in this game year after year are an embarrassment. People hate hearing it but the fact that a ten year old game still outshines madden is a major black mark against them.

No I wouldn't say the same thing for games like NBA2K or the Show because they're vastly superior products.

Oh come on....this statement is so overplayed. It's the NFL, it's a sport based on realism. What are they suppose to drastically change every year? Ranked matches are near perfection. They improve on something different every year. Would you say the same for NBA2k, NHL, MLB the show?

If very little changes why are you willing to spend $60 on yearly iterations of the same game? For an updated roster? Do you know how easy it would be to push that in an update? EA is a joke and it's sad that people keep supporting them.

If very little changes why are you willing to spend $60 on yearly iterations of the same game? For an updated roster? Do you know how easy it would be to push that in an update? EA is a joke and it's sad that people keep supporting them.

Actually EA finally realizes that they have peaked on their sales. They are making big improvements finally and the having a new system to use will reap benefits for them. I haven't bought a madden in years. I think last one was madden 2012 and before it was madden 10

The demo allows you to play with what one of two teams for one quarter online right? I dunno, it doesn't bother me at all, I can wait an extra week or two to play the full version. But that's just me.

More like a trail than a demo get the full game earily a week before release, according to EA ACCESS.

Archived