Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Jeebus, yall were right.Theres a ton of crap to sift through in DA.

On the flipside, I can enjoy setting up my squads and fighting with a soulless AI, rather than racist incel loners, gsmer bros and other weird people like in ESO

Your companions are one of the highlights of Inquisition too, and one good thing about the dumbed down(compared to Origins)combat is that you don't really have to micromanage them too much. And if you're playing a Warrior or Rogue the game basically feels like playing an open world action game.

Yeah im a mage (pyromancer for now) and have it set to where the short haired chick tanks for me while I dart around the battlefield taking out the perimeter threats, and everyone else picks off whats left

The Hellboy looking guys are making me think about switching over for that natural damage taken boost, and tanking with them, changing the woman to more of a hack and slash offensive player

I'm currently about 30 hours into DAI. I bought it on sale a couple months back. It's way better than #2, but not as good as Origins. I'm playing as a Mage, with Cassandra as my warrior, and with two Rogues in Verric and another guy you get later.

Sometimes, I really really like the game. Other times it's pretty boring. I tried getting into the lore of the game, but just can't. It feels like an open world hack and slash to me. Maybe I need to up the difficulty, because I haven't had to use any battle tactics.

The world in general seems pretty bland. A lot of empty land. It's good enough that I'll finish it, but I wouldn't recommend purchasing it for more than the $10 it's at right now on the PSStore.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Jeebus, yall were right.Theres a ton of crap to sift through in DA.

On the flipside, I can enjoy setting up my squads and fighting with a soulless AI, rather than racist incel loners, gsmer bros and other weird people like in ESO

You were playing with random dudes in ESO, need to run with ES peeps broski.

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I bought Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.  It sucks.  

Its supposed to be one of those pull out your hair extremely hard games. Graphically looks really good but if it’s ridiculously difficult no thanks. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Its supposed to be one of those pull out your hair extremely hard games. Graphically looks really good but if it’s ridiculously difficult no thanks. 

Number 1, I don't do "pull out your hair extremely hard games."  I do "**** around until you find the thing that is equivalent to nukes, then nuke everything repeatedly."  Sometimes I do "create Max Scherzer but who can also hit like Mike Trout" if it's a sports game.

Number 2, the game DOES look awesome, but the entire premise of the game is learning how to block your opponent's attacks with EXTREME HYPER-PRECISION.  The 3rd opponent you face is like trying to beat Mike Tyson in Punchout.  **** that.  

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Number 1, I don't do "pull out your hair extremely hard games."  I do "**** around until you find the thing that is equivalent to nukes, then nuke everything repeatedly."  Sometimes I do "create Max Scherzer but who can also hit like Mike Trout" if it's a sports game.

Number 2, the game DOES look awesome, but the entire premise of the game is learning how to block your opponent's attacks with EXTREME HYPER-PRECISION.  The 3rd opponent you face is like trying to beat Mike Tyson in Punchout.  **** that.  

You sound like you need to kill many things and not feel guilty about it.

I'd recommend the Doom reboot, or Just Cause, where there probably isnt a single thing you can't blow to pieces (at least that was my experience playing JC2)

Think Rambo, mixed with a bit of MacGyver, and several rails of cocaine....

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You sound like you need to kill many things and not feel guilty about it.

I'd recommend the Doom reboot, or Just Cause, where there probably isnt a single thing you can't blow to pieces (at least that was my experience playing JC2)

Think Rambo, mixed with a bit of MacGyver, and several rails of cocaine....

giphy.gif

Quick question.  Google indicates that there are four (4) Just Causes.  Should I start and 1 and blow up 4 times as much ****????

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Quick question.  Google indicates that there are four (4) Just Causes.  Should I start and 1 and blow up 4 times as much ****????

If you have a gaming rig, yeah I guess. But if not, JC2 was last gen (I played it on PS3). 3 and 4 (honestly had no clue there was a 4) are this gen.

Although it was cool, didnt really seem like the story was all that important overall. Basically, you are a one man army CIA toughguy type. Your mission is to slap the **** out of people, kill the **** out of people, and blow the **** out of people. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Although it was cool, didnt really seem like the story was all that important overall. Basically, you are a one man army CIA toughguy type. Your mission is to slap the **** out of people, kill the **** out of people, and blow the **** out of people. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10882045

I say just jump into JC3. Heard 4 wasn't that great. JC3 you can blow up everything. You want to attach two helicopters together with a tether and watch them bash into each other, yep you can do that. Want to tether a guy to an explosive and watch him fly into the air, yep it can be done. The game is all about blowing **** up.

Finished Detroit: Become Human. Wow I loved it. The story just played out beautifully. I want to play it again to see all the other hundreds of different outcomes but I also loved the way my characters ended so I don’t want to mess it up. 

The stats for the end show the following: 

Markus finished his story in line with 43% of other players. 

Connor finished his story with 11% of other players 

Kara finished her story at 2%. 

Thats wild that i might have only seen like 30% of the actual game that was made and pretty much everyone that played it had a completely different ending than I did for two characters 

what a game

So I saw Kingdom Come: Deliverance in the PS Store. This is more in line with my ultimate gaming vision (a heavy narrative rpg with political intrigue, complex barter systems, adventure, and actiion/stealth aspects, and varied roles/builds.

Not quite what my game would look like, but For Honor and now this have come relatively close. Can't decide if I wanna be a bard like character (most of my characters in these games are always talkers) or a loner swordsman that just hates life and slaughters peasants on the road....

I don't think I'll be finishing DAI. It's just gotten to boring for me. Maybe it doesn't hold up well over the years. Not sure. Made it about 35 hours in. Only cost me $11 so no major loss. I think I am going to finish the following games RDR2, Divinity, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Shadow of Mordor or whatever the 2nd one is called, and Nioh.

Then I think I'm going to trade the PS4 in for a Switch. Really looking for more lighthearted fun games. I'll buy a PS5 when it's a couple years in. Everything is just so serious on the PS4. There are some fun games like Ratchet, but they are very few and very far between. Plus I am looking forward to playing Breath of the Wild.

I thought it was ok until I got hit with a bunch of requisition orders, making it feel like actual work. Not a fan of that right now.

Im hitting up Kingdom Come, then some of my old ass purchases like Horizon and RDR3, and Spider-Man. Then im gonna retire until Cyberpunk comes out.

Spiderman was my favorite of those three.  

Just something about running up on 50 goons in a construction site, devising a brilliant plan to divide and conquer, then jettisoning said plan after 20 guys because it's more fun to just hurl trashcans and webbed up goons at mother****ers. 

The greatest thing about DAI was killing all the dragons.

Sonofa****es took almost an hour sometimes. 

Anyone play cuphead? Just started it and it's beautiful but definitely rage quitty.

PB..you ever play any of the Saints Row games? You'd probably like the later ones if you hadn't.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I thought it was ok until I got hit with a bunch of requisition orders, making it feel like actual work. Not a fan of that right now.

Im hitting up Kingdom Come, then some of my old ass purchases like Horizon and RDR3, and Spider-Man. Then im gonna retire until Cyberpunk comes out.

I've had my eye on Kingdom Come for a few months now. I've heard the reviews are mixed but some people seem to really like it. Let us know when you get into it..

Archived