Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

1 hour ago, bcl05 said:

Monster hunter world or God of War?

I just finished Far Cry 5 and am ready for a new game...  

Haven't played God of War. MHW is awesome but can be very repetitive/grindy once you get to the end game and the story is kind of...meh. Combat is very fun though albeit frustrating at times.

51 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Haven't played God of War. MHW is awesome but can be very repetitive/grindy once you get to the end game and the story is kind of...meh. Combat is very fun though albeit frustrating at times.

I'd go with GOW first -- its excellent with tremendous combat and a gripping story. Then kick back and play the less intense MHW.

350+ hours into MHW and I recommend GOW just cause MHW is a very niche type of gameplay. Kill the things. Collect the things. Menu time. Kill more of the things. Repeat until your eyes bleed from the sheer magnitude of your weapon. 

MHW is a filler game between real games, like GOW and Far Cry 5. A very pretty filler game, but a filler game nonetheless. 

(And looks like I'm going to have to play A LOT of filler games before Spiderman and Red Dead Redemption 2 come out in the fall). 

26 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

God of a War is a must play game if you have any interest at all in action role playing story driven type games. Played and loved monster hunter, really can't go wrong with either choice but I'd say God of War first if can't get both.

Wait, its action role playing now? I only played the very first God of War which was just straight action and extremely linear.

1 hour ago, killerbee99 said:

Ok finished God of War.... Lame is all I got... Paid 48 bucks and I can't open the other realms... Like wtf bro.... Only 3 realms available and the other 3 I can't access 

Those might become available as a part of DLC. 

I used up all my slingtv emails for free trials so I have been on the PlayStation Vue trial. It’s outstanding. Hd quality is great and it hasn’t skipped or stopped once. 

Both sling and ESPN apps are basically ass when it comes to freezing or skipping and turning into Atari quality images 

I’m impressed with Vue

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I used up all my slingtv emails for free trials so I have been on the PlayStation Vue trial. It’s outstanding. Hd quality is great and it hasn’t skipped or stopped once. 

Both sling and ESPN apps are basically ass when it comes to freezing or skipping and turning into Atari quality images 

I’m impressed with Vue

Only thing wrong with the vue. Can't use same account on multiple ps4s at one time. 

Just finished the story mode. This game is such a ****ing masterpiece. Even the way the credits roll is so damn well done. The whole ending sequence was just awesome and done so well. Damnit I wish I wasn't done with the story mode I just want to keep playing it more. I will probably play to do all side quests and Valkyries and what not. The only thing I don't really have interest in is finding all those birds because I'm sure I would need to follow some dumb guide to get them all.

2 hours ago, Mournblade said:

Those might become available as a part of DLC. 

Director said no DLC's

4 hours ago, killerbee99 said:

Ok finished God of War.... Lame is all I got... Paid 48 bucks and I can't open the other realms... Like wtf bro.... Only 3 realms available and the other 3 I can't access 

Other 3 are locked on purpose director hinted may be part of another game coming out at some point

14 hours ago, tshile said:

Yeah i missed the boat on fortnite. I've been playing fifa for like 8 months. I don't get to play much, so I pretty much play one game for a few months and then move on.

Fortnite looks awesome - I cannot figure out how to build and shoot in a way that makes me happy. I'm sure i could do it on the computer. On xbox it frustrates me. 

I've move don to Killing Floors 2 which I love (but realize will be burned out on probably very quickly.)

Lol... FIFA is my game also... such a grind, but a lot of fun.  I have like a 2 million coin team just by buying cheap bronze packs.. I mean players worth 2 million...

I seriously am ashamed it took me almost 10 years to play this. Can't get enough. ??Fallout 4. This is superior in every way except the sad ass graphics (which my eyes have finally adjusted to). 

Just so many options and playstyles. The drool worthy melee lineup has me thinking of some kind of warring raider huntress build, with the spears knives blades and poison/animal taming perks.

Or a Jason build (Just gotta grab that hockey mask), where I just slaughter every damn thing (within reason) walking very slowly from settlement to settlement... The "Terrifying Presence" perk could prove useful in that regard, but if everyone runs for their lives, it won't be like the movies where I can press the teleport button or buy a gun that makes my targets trip and fall down when I shoot it :kickcan:

13 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Wait, its action role playing now? I only played the very first God of War which was just straight action and extremely linear.

Yeah in this one you choose skills, craft and upgrade weapons/armor, get xp and money. It's sort of like Dark Souls.

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m impressed with Vue

Have you tried it on mobile? I was annoyed by 90% of what I wanted to watch being mobile restricted. Also, Sony has recently come out and stated the Vue isn't doing as well as they thought it would. Knowing their history, I don't think the Vue will be a thing in a couple of years. 

10 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Have you tried it on mobile? I was annoyed by 90% of what I wanted to watch being mobile restricted. Also, Sony has recently come out and stated the Vue isn't doing as well as they thought it would. Knowing their history, I don't think the Vue will be a thing in a couple of years. 

No, I haven't tried it on mobile yet. That would get annoying if everything is restricted. And of course they are going to squash it smh. 90 million PSN subscribers and they can't afford to keep a decent service going...

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

No, I haven't tried it on mobile yet. That would get annoying if everything is restricted. And of course they are going to squash it smh. 90 million PSN subscribers and they can't afford to keep a decent service going...

Life as a PS man...

Man, I can't wait for the God of War DLC. As a stand-alone I think its a very good game. It flirts with greatness, but doesn't quite achieve it

-- the story is too short and the world is too under-developped. If they come out with a great DLC for it, though, it could be considered as an

all time classic. 

Archived