Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Trial of Sobek has been up for 2 days. 5 days left. Dunno if I'll be close enough in level to beat it before it ends though. Won't be back until Sunday night

I can't imagine what the "Trial of Ra" would be like. First obvious guess is a monumental ass kicking. Maybe a sunbeam out of his ass. And if you happen to survive that (so far they seem to have their Egyptology down pat), Amun enters the fray and they fuse and become Amun Ra. Or something like that. Sounds like a good time...

Bungie is an absolutely trash studio at this point. Destiny 2 is one of the worst games I have ever played. The sad thing is that the gameplay on its own is good. 

Everything else is just so bad. The story is bad. The end game is bad. The PvP is boring. The character builds are stale.

Conceptually Destiny could have been such a great game. Bungie instead chose to make a game that appeals to 10 year olds.

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

About to hop on that $20 Horizon Zero Dawn deal. Any fans of the game in here? 

Totally worth the 20 bucks. I only played the first 2 hours, but it's definitly not over hyped. All the good things you hear about it are true. 

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Bungie can always come back and make more amazing Halo games. 343 does an admirable job but it’s not the same. M I loved 4’s story and 5’s multiplayer once all the modes were added. Hopefully 6 puts them both together. 

I bought Halo 5 again just to play the multiplayer with my friends. Might get the Master Chief Collection if they decide to do any enhancements for the One X.  

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

I bought Halo 5 again just to play the multiplayer with my friends. Might get the Master Chief Collection if they decide to do any enhancements for the One X.  

I still roll with TMCC. Those are amazing campaigns and I also enjoy the halo 2 anniversary multiplayer. Wish they had added Reach and it would be perfect. 

8 hours ago, Springfield said:

PS VR - You need a PS4 in addition to the headset, correct?  Can a launch day PS4 run VR just as well as a new slim or a pro can?

Do all the games require th camera and the funny joysticks?  Can you use just a controller?

Thinking about Gran Turismo on VR.  Any reviews?

I have the Battlefront PS4 so yes it runs on the original. Graphics are PC comparable with the Pro, but the original runs very well on it depending on the game. You need the camera yes, some games use the move controllers, I think all (or most) can use the normal controller. I can find out how GT is from my VR friends I know some of them play it..

I still really want a Vive but I just can't shell out $700 for it. It def didn't take off like the gaming industry was hyping it was going to. You don't really hear anything VR related for any of the 3 (Oculus, Vive, PS4). I'd rather a 1080ti and 4K than VR for $700 at the moment. PSVR at $300 is a much better price point for VR.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:50 AM, Warhead36 said:

How immersive is it being in Skyrim in VR? I mean like is it terrifying facing a dragon or undead in the caverns, that kinda thing?

Ok...got the review from my friend. The world.is HUGE...he was told it takes 4 hours to walk from one edge of the map to the other. Graphics wise missed the mark. Farpoint and Valkyrie are much better graphically. Overall he said the game was good...just a bit disappointing on graphics. He has a PS4 Pro with the mcable so that's as good as you can get graphics wise, so the game itself was at fault for the graphics not the VR.

16 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

I still really want a Vive but I just can't shell out $700 for it. It def didn't take off like the gaming industry was hyping it was going to. You don't really hear anything VR related for any of the 3 (Oculus, Vive, PS4). I'd rather a 1080ti and 4K than VR for $700 at the moment. PSVR at $300 is a much better price point for VR.

You can get Oculus for $350 right now.  ~$400 if you get the extra sensor for room-scale.  Comes with the touch controllers.

Archived