Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Some of these E3 bits are becoming worthless. I mean why do I care if something new is being shown if I can't even enjoy it until several years later, and thats if production doesn't push it back further

FF7 Remake says hello and **** you 

15 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

need to upgrade to a 4k TV before The Last of Us sequel drops

You should upgrade to 4K just because everything will eventually get there. I don't think what we saw in the trailer is indicative of what we're going to get in the game. It has happened before Naughty Dog. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Some of these E3 bits are becoming worthless. I mean why do I care if something new is being shown if I can't even enjoy it until several years later, and thats if production doesn't push it back further

Or downgraded over the years. I still recall looking at the first trailers of Uncharted 4 and seeing the visuals downgrade some once the game got closer to release. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

FF7 Remake says hello and **** you 

That damn game, no I'm sorry, that damn first episode isn't coming out until 2019 too. 

This could also be me being a tad fatalistic, due to me turning 30 next summer, and not willing to see past that threshold until the clock hits that precise time :ols:

But I hope the same thing doesn't happen with the new Spider-Man. For something that's supposed to be out in a few months, I've heard very little

20 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

How much did you pay for your PC? 

This is the PC I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0747W15QL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's great for it's price. I can run The Witcher 3 with most settings on High and few that really push the graphics on Ultra (like texture detail etc). I also have some HD mods activated that don't really mess with the framerate. 

On Ghost Recon, with settings split between high and ultra, I get between 65-70 FPS and the Witcher 3, I get consistent 60 FPS with very rare drops (-2/3).

I paired it with an LG ultra wide monitor.

It cost a little more than what the Xbox one X would have cost when you factor in the price of a good 4k TV.

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Have you tried PES? I think it’s a pretty good game but the lack of licensing is what kills it 

I dabbled in one of its demos a year or 2 ago. I enjoyed it. Very different from Fifa, but the demo ended before I could get used to it. 

Friends I play fifa with wouldnt give it a chance though. 

Just now, CRobi21 said:

I dabbled in one of its demos a year or 2 ago. I enjoyed it. Very different from Fifa, but the demo ended before I could get used to it. 

Friends I play fifa with wouldnt give it a chance though. 

Yeah same. Plus I admit it’s hard to get into without the licensing. But being that I don’t really know jack about soccer outside of international teams, I can probably get by easier than most. 

Can probbaly find last years version for cheap now if you wanted to give it longer look 

13 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Was talking about one for the Switch.  

Well you should tell that to Activision since they own the James Bond video game licensing rights.

Personally, I'd like to see them making original James Bond games in the vein of Nightfire or Everything Or Nothing.  Those were pretty cool.

19 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Fifa just refuses to fix their AI. 

Atrocious. 

Elaborate. The problem I have is that it's like CONCACAF officiating. Player gets taken down straight in the box and there's no penalty. It's ridiculous. One time the AI slid into one of my players, forcing an injury, and there was no card. NONE! 

10 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Elaborate. The problem I have is that it's like CONCACAF officiating. Player gets taken down straight in the box and there's no penalty. It's ridiculous. One time the AI slid into one of my players, forcing an injury, and there was no card. NONE! 

Should have sold it better.

23 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Well you should tell that to Activision since they own the James Bond video game licensing rights.

Personally, I'd like to see them making original James Bond games in the vein of Nightfire or Everything Or Nothing.  Those were pretty cool.

Which one was the 3rd person game where you were driving motorcycles and fighting Jaws on a train and all kinds of other badass Bond stuff. You really felt like Bond in that one. I feel like it was was a 360/ps3 game but I can’t recall 

52 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Which one was the 3rd person game where you were driving motorcycles and fighting Jaws on a train and all kinds of other badass Bond stuff. You really felt like Bond in that one. I feel like it was was a 360/ps3 game but I can’t recall 

I don't specifically recall driving motorcycles in it, but Everything Or Nothing was third person, and I believe there is a fist-fight with Jaws on a train.  That was the GCN/PS2/XBOX era, though.  Like Nightfire, and I assume Agent Under Fire (I should pick that one up at some point), it had a bit of a non-linear aspect to the levels allowing you to choose how to go about things and achieving "Bond Moments" by doing things the James Bond way rather than the straight-forward way.

21 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I don't specifically recall driving motorcycles in it, but Everything Or Nothing was third person, and I believe there is a fist-fight with Jaws on a train.  That was the GCN/PS2/XBOX era, though.  Like Nightfire, and I assume Agent Under Fire (I should pick that one up at some point), it had a bit of a non-linear aspect to the levels allowing you to choose how to go about things and achieving "Bond Moments" by doing things the James Bond way rather than the straight-forward way.

Yeah that was it. Man that game surprised me and I ended up loving it 

it was an entirely new Bond story and they even made a specific theme for the game 

If someone paid for a 1 year subscription to PSN on discount, can they extend their subscription by adding a year onto the end of their current one, or does it override it? 

Someone I know has a discounted 1 year PSN subscription code and he doesn’t know if he should use it now or in 3 months once his expires. 

54 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

If someone paid for a 1 year subscription to PSN on discount, can they extend their subscription by adding a year onto the end of their current one, or does it override it? 

Someone I know has a discounted 1 year PSN subscription code and he doesn’t know if he should use it now or in 3 months once his expires. 

It will just extend their subscription longer, so tell your friend to just use it now. I bought a discounted psn subscription, and my psplus won't expire until the end of 2019.

Archived