Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

This all the way. Preordered at Gamespot (don't hate me) because they have the best preorder bonus, which is the Red Hood story missions.

I've stayed away from most story trailers outside of some of the earlier gameplay trailers from last year. I can't wait for this one.

I did the same just for the Red Hood DLC. I actually pretty interested to see where they take the Arkham Knight story.

For anyone holding out hope for the Xbone exclusive Silent Hills, it's not happening.

https://mobile.twitter.com/XboxP3/status/604697441447731201

I'm kind of glad this was a rumor.  I plan on getting a PS4 sometime in the future.  Silent Hills was the one game that would motivate me to immediately upgrade to the current generation console.  If Xbox would've gotten Silent Hills as an exclusive, it would make me 2nd guess about going with the ps4. 

I'm kind of glad this was a rumor.  I plan on getting a PS4 sometime in the future.  Silent Hills was the one game that would motivate me to immediately upgrade to the current generation console.  If Xbox would've gotten Silent Hills as an exclusive, it would make me 2nd guess about going with the ps4. 

Not that you believed it WP, but a big "LOL" at anybody that actually thought xbox would get exclusive rights to Silent Hill's next installment.  as many have said already, there is waaaaaaay too much money to be made on this game, and having it exclusive to a certain console and/or PC would just lose money

Finished the game and killed the 10th dragon in Dragon Age Inquisition..wow. Now what do I do? Can't really get into the MP version.

Far Cry 4 or Watch Dogs (have them both on backlog) plus another horror game I can't thing of right now...?

I'm thinking FC4.

Try it again with a different class character while making different choices? That's what I did.

I liked Watch Dogs. Basically a more mature, less cartoony version of GTA.

Watch Dogs was pretty interesting and a lot of fun.... in the beginning. Once you grow accustomed to the somewhat novel hacking features, it becomes just another "open world" game- albeit a pretty one. It was a struggle to finish it. Just my opinion of course. 

I was intrigued by Watch_Dogs when it was first announced. But then it started to become more and more generic. Aiden Pearce seemed like a normal every-day guy who'd gone rogue, but then he evolved into another generic gruff batman-voiced anti-hero.

Watch Dogs was pretty interesting and a lot of fun.... in the beginning. Once you grow accustomed to the somewhat novel hacking features, it becomes just another "open world" game- albeit a pretty one. It was a struggle to finish it. Just my opinion of course. 

I liked it a lot and I beat it. I've never completed a GTA game. I always have fun with them but never driven to finish.  Watch Dogs was a cool story (to me) and I liked the gameplay better.  Just my 2 cents

I liked it a lot and I beat it. I've never completed a GTA game. I always have fun with them but never driven to finish.  Watch Dogs was a cool story (to me) and I liked the gameplay better.  Just my 2 cents

Fair enough. For the record, i've never completed a GTA game as well, though i came close with GTA V. I thought the story in watch dog's was interesting at first in unison with the novel concept and gameplay mechanics. But i found the story less enthralling as the game continued on. I liked it enough to the point that i would certainly play a sequel whenever it's released. 

There's a rumor floating around that Dark Souls 3 will be announced at E3.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/02/source-miyazakis-dark-souls-3-ready-for-e3-announcement/

They are cranking them out now aren't they?

Fair enough. For the record, i've never completed a GTA game as well, though i came close with GTA V. I thought the story in watch dog's was interesting at first in unison with the novel concept and gameplay mechanics. But i found the story less enthralling as the game continued on. I liked it enough to the point that i would certainly play a sequel whenever it's released.

I just finished GTA V on ps4 for the first time. I was supremely underwhelmed in the story, characters and missions.

The game is fantastic at giving you a massive living playground with a hundred things to do on your own but aside from that, I don't see the hype for this game.

Its not that I don't like GTA games, I actually do, but I have more fun doing the other things in it. The story has never hooked me. WD was cool and I liked being the good guy so to speak.  My favorite part of the game was when you had to go into hideouts and take down the boss.  that was fun.

You guys should try GTA V online. You get to create your own character, there are lots of "side" missions and the recent introduction of heists has been an excellent upgrade. You need exactly four people to do a heist, but they are a lot of fun. Playing online, you can play in a lobby by yourself, a lobby just with friends or a lobby with 15 random psychopaths. It provides an element of freshness to the game and gives the player a lot of freedom. I finished the story mode in 5 days and haven't played story mode since, but I play online all the time. 

Looks like Souls is the new whore on the block

It will probably be done by the same team that did DS2.  It's doubtful that Miyazaki's team would be working on it as they are supposedly working on an expansion for Bloodborne before starting a next gen Armored Core.  If it IS being directed by Miyazaki, I'm all for a new Souls game.

It will probably be done by the same team that did DS2.  It's doubtful that Miyazaki's team would be working on it as they are supposedly working on an expansion for Bloodborne before starting a next gen Armored Core.

omg

I've been waiting for something like this

Archived