Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Man see, I forgot he was even in there at the end of ME3. Duh that was bad on my part.

Thought for sure it was the Allstate guy lol

Meh, It's a trilogy. Lot of stuff to forget. I forgot large chunks, mainly the assault on the Shroud, Shore leave party/Idenity thief mission, the retaking of Omega, the Leviathan investigation, and virtually all of the Quarian/Geth missions. I panicked and killed Legion the last time I had played ME3. 

I feel like the majority of the FPS genre has gone downhill.

The issue for me became the outrageous amount of perks. I loved the way it was handled in MW and WaW. And Betty bombs were the ****. Not to mention people would explode in WaW. Just an awesome all-around game.

I feel like the majority of the FPS genre has gone downhill.

Halo says hello. Most fans don't care for he changes made to multiplayer but the campaign is still as amazing as ever.

The issue for me became the outrageous amount of perks. I loved the way it was handled in MW and WaW. And Betty bombs were the ****. Not to mention people would explode in WaW. Just an awesome all-around game.

Some of the multiplayer decisions didn't work as well as intended and overall it wasn't as great as the original MW. I loved the campaign and the special ops missions though. Getting all the gold stars was a great and rewarding challenge. The multiplayer was still good for me except for the akimbo shottys that kind of messed things up

I only play FPS for the multiplayer. Don't care for the campaigns at all. Started with CS and has been that way since.

I think the original BO was my favorite. Great all around game online.

Anyhow. What are some good 2 player games for PS4.

Trying to get my woman back into games. I think we will start with MKX but I want to play some more casual games. 2 player simultaneous games, party games, trivia games.

Anyone have any ideas?

I never got into FPS' besides Duck Hunt.

I would likely do the same if I was trying to get my wife interested in gaming.

Or, go all in with Mortal Kombat. She likes games she only has to focus on for a few minutes.

I have a dusty Xbox, and a WiiU, along with the original Wii. I just don't game like that anymore. My brother and I team up for NBA Jam here and there. I prefer to just use gaming as an unwinding tool.

I only play FPS for the multiplayer. Don't care for the campaigns at all. Started with CS and has been that way since.

Trying to get my woman back into games. I think we will start with MKX but I want to play some more casual games. 2 player simultaneous games , party games, trivia games.

Anyone have any ideas?

Little Big Planet 3

Trying to get my woman back into games. I think we will start with MKX but I want to play some more casual games. 2 player simultaneous games, party games, trivia games.

Anyone have any ideas?

I think Destiny is split screen in co-op mode (ask Goonie - I only played multiplayer).  Diablo III is split screen co-op.

I think Destiny is split screen in co-op mode (ask Goonie - I only played multiplayer). Diablo III is split screen co-op.

Doubt she could get into Destiny.

Is Diablo a top down platform type game? I've seen Diablo 2 but not Diablo 3.

Never played any of the Little Big Planets, give me a soft sell on it.

Octodad, it's completely ridiculous and makes no sense but it's a lot of fun.

It's about a dad, that happens to not so secretly be an octopus but he has to try to get through life without people noticing. So one person controls his legs and the ther controls his arms and you have to work together to make him get through daily tasks and stuff. Doesn't sound that complicated except that he doesn't have a bone in his body and controls like a wet noodle which is why it's so funny

It's only $5-10 on the PS store and it's a fun casual game to help get her into games. Nothig too serious

Got the "Jack Pack". It's You Don't Know Jack and 4 other games bundled into one.

PS4 is now the most complete media streamer I know of. They have all of the main streaming sources. Most are missing Amazon Instant Video (except the Fire stick which I believe is horridly biased towards Amazon). Also, the layout of the various streaming apps is more robust and intuitive (especially the new HBO Go app).

Unless the new Apple TV sweeps me off my feet I think I'll stick with the PS4 for streaming and give up on the Chromecast.

Got the "Jack Pack". It's You Don't Know Jack and 4 other games bundled into one.

PS4 is now the most complete media streamer I know of. They have all of the main streaming sources. Most are missing Amazon Instant Video (except the Fire stick which I believe is horridly biased towards Amazon). Also, the layout of the various streaming apps is more robust and intuitive (especially the new HBO Go app).

Unless the new Apple TV sweeps me off my feet I think I'll stick with the PS4 for streaming and give up on the Chromecast.

The new Apple TV won't have Amazon since it's a direct competitor (both offer movies, individual shows/seasons to buy).  I love mine and it's size and simplicity makes it a travel friendly device if you're going on vacation.  We bring it for Tazette when we go to the beach and rent a house for the week.  Good for mornings, nights and rainy days to keep the kiddo occupied.

If you already have a chromecast, then you can use that for trips, I really wouldn't put money into a new one, unless you want to of course.  For the home, PS4 or Xbox One, even the PS3 are excellent streaming devices.  

I haven't used my PS4 as one yet, but I've been using my old PS3 and it gives me all I need (Netflix, Amazon,Vudu, HBO Go, WWE Network, Youtube, Pandora).  

In other news: http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/25234/20150411/assassin-s-creed-movie-cast.htm

"X Men Days of Future Past" star Michael Fassbender is said to take on the lead role with French actress Marion Cotillard.

Screen Rant claimed that the Oscar-winning actress joined the team last February for a still unknown role.

Fassbender who has remained attached to the "Assassin's Creed" movie excitingly announced that the adaptation is going to stay true to the game but it will have its "own version of things."

"You know, we absolutely want to respect the game," movie main cast Fassbender revealed. "There's so much cool stuff in the game that we're actually spoiled for choice in terms of what we can use and what we can't, but we also want to bring new elements to it and perhaps our own version of things that already exist in the game."

Death knell. This is the last video game franchise you want to make a movie about. Seriously. The very last. Too many variables, not to mention working with 2 separate worlds. Yeah... good luck with that.

In other news: http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/25234/20150411/assassin-s-creed-movie-cast.htm

Death knell. This is the last video game franchise you want to make a movie about. Seriously. The very last. Too many variables, not to mention working with 2 separate worlds. Yeah... good luck with that.

The movie was announced quite some time ago alongside a Splinter Cell movie starring Tom Hardy. Nothing against Hardy as an actor, but I do have a hard time seeing him as Sam Fisher. Maybe he can manage a nice American accent (can he approach Michael Ironside?), but he's still too young for the role considering the Third Echelon wasn't formed until Fisher was already 47.

Doubt it will be as entertaining as this..

Archived