Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

For anyone who's interested. If you haven't picked up Madden 15 yet, you can get Madden 15 for free if you subscribe to Sports Illustrated for 6 months at the cost of $50. (Your choice of PS3, XBOX 360, PS4, XBOX ONE)You save $10 and you get 28 weekly magazines. Link at the bottom.

https://subscription.si.com/storefront/subscribe-to-sports-illustrated/site/si-eamadden2015.html?fpa_subch=null&fpa_crid=43223095694&fpa_siteName=cm.si&fpa_dartType=tout&link=1024421&fpa_oc=EA+Madden+15&xid=EA_Madden_15_SI+Textlink&fpa_adid=122452334&fpa_ch=home&fpa_dartPosition=globalnav

MAdden hard

Played some in the Microsoft store in Tysons today. Why did they change the angle on defense

On offense it is your typical madden camera angle

ON defense they've switched it to a television view, I can't play that way

How am I supposed to tackle you if I can't aim corrctly because the angle's amiss 

Set the angle back 

But can you change that damn perspective to the same one they use on offense

Not sure what angle you want.  But on offense and defense, if you press up or down on the control pad arrows, it will zoom in and out (and up like more overhead).  So you can look at the oline/dlines asses or you can zoom it back once and its angled down at a wider view.  You can zoom it out again and its like a wide zoom out where you can see sideline to sideline.

Thanks

I've been neutral towards this game but after trying out that store copy it's pretty fun. It does take time to get used to but the graphics were amazing and you could just skip the cutscenes by mashing A. 

It plays a lot like NCAA 14 did. Without playing the game before I Was able to run a hurry up offense and use all 4 downs instead of punting  :lol:

Fifa15 is awesome. A must buy.

I've always wanted to give it a shot because I've heard that it's awesome and even if you don't like soccer, you will love the game play of FIFA and get hooked.  

But I'm kind of scared to buy it.  I love basketball, understand the game, used to play all the time, etc.  But I ****ing suck at NBA 2K15, something awful.  Madden, no problem, I'll light your ass up online or put up a good fight.  

NHL, I'm pretty good at hockey games, can hold my own.  Haven't played in years (like 1998 - talking actually purchasing the game and playing the **** out of it), but I'd have no problem with picking it up and running with it.  I've picked up the demos and played for a few minutes in stores (displays), and it still has the same feel from 20 years ago, imo. 

Soccer, I have some odd feeling that there are going to be too many controls, button configurations to master to be effective in online play that I will drop $60, play it for a week or two, then shelf it.

^^^ never played FIFA online, I'm sure it's brutal. However, I get my money's worth and could play for ages by myself or usually with a friend or two.

The gameplay of soccer is much more co-op friendly than football or basketball IMO since you can be patient and plan attacks and defenses etc.

It's so much fun jacking the difficulty up and taking on the top teams in a season or tournament with a buddy. Create a couple players and take on the world or something. I love it.

^^^ never played FIFA online, I'm sure it's brutal. However, I get my money's worth and could play for ages by myself or usually with a friend or two.

The gameplay of soccer is much more co-op friendly than football or basketball IMO since you can be patient and plan attacks and defenses etc.

It's so much fun jacking the difficulty up and taking on the top teams in a season or tournament with a buddy. Create a couple players and take on the world or something. I love it.

Maybe I'll give it a shot when I'm not pitching the ball backwards to the other team in Madden right before running into the endzone :D  Man, I wish I could have recorded that epic fail.

I agree, so many good games on the radar. I am right there with you on Dragon Age. If it is a cold, snowy winter, it won't be terrible with all these great games to play. I am actually kind of, dare I say, interested to in Call of Duty this year. I kind of punted the last two, but the future warfare stuff looks pretty fun.

I agree, so many good games on the radar. I am right there with you on Dragon Age. If it is a cold, snowy winter, it won't be terrible with all these great games to play. I am actually kind of, dare I say, interested to in Call of Duty this year. I kind of punted the last two, but the future warfare stuff looks pretty fun.

Far Cry! That is all! lol

I am a HUUUGE Dragon Age fan. Played Origins, Awakenings, and DA2. I have half a dozen game saves that are ready to be continued with this next installment. 

Shadow of Mordor is getting some strong reviews. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/26/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-review

Looks like it kind of slipped under the radar with Destiny release. I am still pretty pumped about Evil Within coming out on the 14th. May have to wait and pick this up cheap around the holidays or first month of the new year.

Pre-ordered it yesterday, really looking forward to picking it up.

Do you PvP?  Cause I think the game is boss.

yes. the pvp is aiight i guess. there's nothing exciting about it. i've never had an experience like in BF4 when you are dog fighting, or you shoot a plane with a tank (or any other legit moment where you are like WHOA HOW DID I DO THAT), or Titanfall the first time you eject and smoke the dude who was on your back.

it's pretty laggy being over in south korea tho (worse then BF4 or another other game I play, i'm guessing it's peer to peer but not sure). pulse rifles and scout rifles seem worthless and i think the titan bubble is a bit too strong in the objective game types. ive been leveling up a warlock in mostly crucible and they seem like junk compared to my hunter, but its only level 10 and doesn't have much unlocked. everyone keeps talking about iron banner but in my experience games that are gear based are really unbalanced, and therefore not very fun for those getting stomped, or become to easy for those doing the stomping. it might be different if there was an hidden elo where you played players who were the same gear/skill level as you.

i mean the game has a solid base, but when you look at it objectively it's pretty crap. the story was non existent and lasted like 6 hours, the PVP is sterile, there's less content then the noob zones of WoW to keep people busy, and then they try and tell you that new content is coming in the queen's wrath but its just rehashed story levels, and the gear is crappy. i think it's pretty telling when people would rather shoot into a ****ing cave for hours instead of do strikes. bungie can fix it (and the next patch is the first step), but i don't expect to see any new content until the DLC lands. maybe another ****ty event where I get to do story missions on level 26 this time. woohoo!

most of my friends have already jumped off the bandwagon and are awaiting mordor or forza. i just log in to play a few crucible on my warlock, or do my daily/weekly/nightfall/raid (which honestly takes about 3-4 hours a week)

Archived