Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Still playing Death Stranding a lot and loving it.  It’s not nearly as punishing as the first few hours made me believe. After awhile you get vehicles and exo skeletons and floating carriers that help you transport the packages so you don’t have to spend so much time on foot. I’ve been rebuilding roads all across the Midwest. I’m somewhere in the Rockies now making my way out west connecting everyone along the way. The world is pretty huge and just gorgeous. 

I think the gameplay is pretty addictive. There are a lot of upgrades and new weapons and new items, things you can build like bridges, safe houses or generators that make it fun. Plus the “strand” gameplay they are calling it is really cool. I’ve repaired roads, built bridges over ravines, setup ladders, out her store on the side of the road, built safehouses and posted signs warning of dangers that show up in Other people’s games and I’m getting notifications that other players are using my structures and roads/paths which sends me a bunch of likes. You can request items from other players and they will drop them off in post boxes throughout the world. Other players will drop packages that I can pick up and deliver for them. It’s pretty unique, at least to me I know some things like the signs are around in the Souls games but not like this. 

it really makes it feel like you are working together with other porters in the world to reconnect and rebuild America. I’m also really digging the story and the lore. There is still a lot of mystery to unravel. I’m 72 hours in and don’t feel like I’m close to finishing as I’m still unlocking new things that seem like they will be important for navigating later on. I’ve spent a lot of time working with easy facility to get a 5 star rating too and I’ve spent a lot of time rebuilding roads which requires a lot of resources that you consistently build up or find throughout the world. 

Employee of the month sounding ass

41 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

pulled the trigger on the switch. the zelda game is as good as advertised.

falling into a hole with Super Mega Baseball though. once you get past the learning curve, its alot of fun and the amount of customization to be done is almost overwhelming

My nephew and I have a blast playing it. He's pretty adept for a youngin but even he's not sophisticated enough for the Show.

9 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

pulled the trigger on the switch. the zelda game is as good as advertised.

falling into a hole with Super Mega Baseball though. once you get past the learning curve, its alot of fun and the amount of customization to be done is almost overwhelming

Which Zelda game?

21 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Tried the new Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order game. Its not bad but...meh, doesn't do it for me. Way too much jumping around/climbing, it felt like Assassins Creed: Star Wars almost.

It felt more like an Uncharted game mixed with Metroid and Dark Souls elements personally. I liked it well enough to play through the whole way, which is more than I can say for most games I've played. I still gotta go back and give God of War another try.

Started Phoenix Point on the PC the other day, which was made by the original creator of X-COM. For some reason I just love these types of games.

Goddamn I'm getting my ass kicked every 5 seconds on Monarch. Got a feeling I wasn't supposed to come here yet. Burned through a thousand plasma rounds and have died like 20 times, and still have 900 meters to go.

Making me want to rethink this nerd build. Went from Hard to seemingly Impossible mode. My companions get gunned down in seconds and I'm constantly left to cower in the fetal position.

5 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Nope, Three Houses was my first Fire Emblem game but after that one it definitely won't be the last. I'll check Tellius Duology out too. 

It's not actually the name of a game, but a two-game saga (that takes place on the continent of Tellius): Path Of Radiance (Gamecube) and Radiant Dawn (Wii).  Save data from Gamecube can be brought over to the Wii game.  Characters that are max level will get a boost to any stats that are maxed, and characters will 'A' support levels will carry a bond over to the Wii game.

New MW is pretty tits.  The gun customization is the best ever.  It plays better than most, if not all, COD titles out there.  The maps are generally not boring and not cookie cutter.  The addition of Crash is badass and it plays well on this latest version.

Overall I’m loving it, especially when I run and gun right up into corner campers hiding with their claymores.  Merk’d.

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

New MW is pretty tits.  The gun customization is the best ever.  It plays better than most, if not all, COD titles out there.  The maps are generally not boring and not cookie cutter.  The addition of Crash is badass and it plays well on this latest version.

Overall I’m loving it, especially when I run and gun right up into corner campers hiding with their claymores.  Merk’d.

Whats Crash?

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Goddamn I'm getting my ass kicked every 5 seconds on Monarch. Got a feeling I wasn't supposed to come here yet. Burned through a thousand plasma rounds and have died like 20 times, and still have 900 meters to go.

Making me want to rethink this nerd build. Went from Hard to seemingly Impossible mode. My companions get gunned down in seconds and I'm constantly left to cower in the fetal position.

What levels your character and gear? Put any points into leadership?

Plasma mods seemed useless against the Mantis' o Monarch. Shock seemed more effective. 

Archived