Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Om

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Bills

Damnit, now I have to prepare for the annual joke when I see the weekly predictions in every newspaper. Where they have the bye week beating us.

Bledsoe kneels down with 1:23 minutes remaining

Sam contemplating getting some chocolate covered fresh peanuts from concession stand and considering foregoing the post game interview its a joke but I wouldnt blame them

Originally posted by Chief skin

Only good thing is the entire NFC east STINKS so we are just one $hit in the bowl

cept for them damn cowboys:dallasuck

except for Mouse Davis and that stupid run and shoot, I can't remember an offensive coach with a scheme that took this long to figure out that if you unnecessarily expose your QB to injury you aren't going to be very successful :mad:

17 POINT LOSS CONGRATS COACH, hey u won't lose next week it is a bye but, bet u dob't fix what is broken because u don't have a clue

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

Holy sh!t, 3-8 would be an ugly record.

At this point it would be a massive upset to beat any of the next four teams. 3-8 is the most likely result.

Then we'd have to win 4 of the final 5 just to equal last year's 7-9 record.

We could easily go 4-12. And that's assuming Chicago doesn't get its sh!t together with a new QB before we play them.

The next easiest team is New Orleans, but they've just cruised two weeks in a row -- today dropping 45 points on the Falcons.

Find another hobby, folks.

:doh:

again, is there any doubt in your minds that a coach like Parcells or Jeff Fisher would have these guys fighting harder and playing more consistently? :)

if you say no, I KNOW you are lying.

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

Sounded like Ramsey said it was just a bruise.

Oh good. So Ramsey will be able to get an even more serious injury.

Woo-hoo.

That said, being the homer I am, with Ramsey in, we still have a slim shot at the playoffs.

right now you can stop talking about playoffs.

this team has to do things like mount a drive without commiting a single penalty or calling a premature timeout before we start talking about anything like that :)

Originally posted by Chief skin

Spurrier does not understand basics. PROTECT THE PHUCKING QB U PHUCKING INCOMPETENT BALL COACH

My man…I understand that you have issues with Spurrier and all but Damn (It seems that suddenly many so called fake eeehhhhum diehard fans here do)! Did he molest you as a child or something? I mean damn….you have spent a great deal of energy all day long on bashing him..Wow…give it a rest! Also, no need for backlash (which is expected ). I’ve said my piece.

Sam and sonny after much debate gave the peak performer of the game to Jessie armstead

I cant find anything nice to say about helton or spurrier.

Thought he was too overrated in college but when he became a skins coach he became my coach but like the era of norv the smell, the atmosphere and philosphy on offense and defense stinks

you mean one year split national championship in 1996 didn't convince you that Spurrier was ready and up to tackling the NFL, a league that spit out hall of fame college coaches like Bud Wilkinson and Lou Holtz :laugh:

Today the 'Skins were to professional football, what Cablevision is to customer service. We all know that a few guys are playing with poise and pride, and ya gotta love that.

Too many Redskins, however, are unskilled and heartless by NFL standards and unfortunately they're at our line of scrimmage. They're glorified, overpaid schoolboys

Thanks to second-rate linemen (O &D) we are destined to crash and burn this year. Again, dammit!

It's Snyder's fault. He's the one that gave us Spurrier. What a weenier.