Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can We Still Get 2 First Rounders For Cousins?

fan666

Kirk cousins has played about 32 minutes of decent football in his career yet he is overrated to heaven amongst this fanbase.

Everything else is awful INT after awful INT. 

The time to strike was when the iron was hot. Ride off the coattails of your Matt Cassells, Matt Flynns, and some other backup du jour.

Cousins' fans should be happy now, though. He's going to be a Redskin for the foreseeable future. ;)

Two firsts for Cousins? When was that even a remote possibility?

One thing is certain though. Whatever the Skins could get for Cousins before today won't change based on a few minutes of garbage time play whether good or bad.

An interesting thought though, would the Skins even be able to get two first rounders for RGIII?

The fact is.....Cousins should be starting. There, I said it.  He's the better QB!!  RG III is the better athlete but Cousins is a LOT better QB. I stand by my statement!!!!  

With this OC, behind this line (I hesitate to call them a 'line' with a straight face), and with these 'playmakers' (OK, NOW I'm laughing at that); ANY QB in this league would be BAD in the B&G. 

Hail. 

With this OC, behind this line (I hesitate to call them a 'line' with a straight face), and with these 'playmakers' (OK, NOW I'm laughing at that); ANY QB in this league would be BAD in the B&G. 

Hail. 

I think Manning would do okay. He's just call his own plays and turn off the mic in his helmet.

The fact is.....Cousins should be starting. There, I said it.  He's the better QB!!  RG III is the better athlete but Cousins is a LOT better QB. I stand by my statement!!!!

ive been waiting for posts like these. Kirk Cousins has like 6 ints in his very brief career.

ive been waiting for posts like these. Kirk Cousins has like 6 ints in his very brief career.

I know, right. It's like his family and friends have been waiting for this moment and when Capn Kirk comes in and lays a turd they make excuses for him. If he plays next week and sucks there will be more excuses.He was no better than Griffin and he had an offseason of prep.

Archived