Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B Mitchell Just Ripped The Redskins A New One(And I Agree With It)

RichmondRedskin88

Earlier in the season I heard Sean Payton lament his own playcalling. He took ownership. Haslett does that at times also he takes the hit.

Imho its a hallmark of confidence when a coach takes the hit in public because to me it means they know that they can fix it....

But I digress......

How can you enter a season with a rookie PR/KR that hasn't returned punts/kick since highschool?

Why/how is Josh Morgan return punts/kicks?

They did not become 1 dimensional and Murray was getting yards at ease either. Outside of the first play of the game, he went 6 rushed for 18 yards. Randle and tanner combined for 12 carries and 19 yards. The cowboys are a pass first team. They don't rush the ball well and they didn't get much with those quick outs either. The defense gave up 7 points and 138 yards after the first 80 yard drive. I'm sure the cowboys wanted to do more offensively considering te game was within reach until midway in the 4th. Also they did stop the cowboys when needed, you know- that drive after we scored a td and also every drive after the first td in the first half. Our offense couldn't capitalize on long drives and our special teams screwed us.

6 for 18 isn't awful, take out morris's td run and he's 15 carries for 36 yards. Let's call a spade a spade, their offense was one dimensional more because of the Murray injury than our defense. If Murray didn't go out he likely would have near 100 yards on us.

They also never stopped the cowboys in the redone. Tds every time. Our defense didn't lose us this game, but I wonder how they look if game situations weren't in their favor. Not ready to say our defense played great, but they played well enough that we may have won if special teams didn't goof so hard.

Well, while it is true that they probably ran less due to the loss of Murray, at least we did not make a star out of the backup RB. 

Personally I enjoy hearing Bmitch's take on the Skins, and I think he speaks as he sees things.....which considering how some board members rip Larry Michael for being to much of a homer....I would think most would be appreciative of how this former player, and ST standout, views things. 

I also like listening to Cooley....and believe he spoke out against our ST formations and plays a couple of weeks ago.  El-Bashir spoke yesterday about how several Skins beat reporters had thought that sooner or later this season, ST would cost the Skins a game. 

To me....this goes to the question of how our HC/FO chooses coaches to begin with.  Many had issues with Smith, and he is now gone.  Many have issues with Haz (I sure do) and with Kyle.  To me, however, Burns just put himself on the top of the MUST FIRE list. 

As for Smoot.....was never a big fan of his.....will have to listen to more of his opinions as the thing I most remember about him was the love boat incident while in Minn. 

You know what I love about BMitch more then anything? The fact that he get's under the skin of so many fans even if he is correct way more often then not.

I just think he spouts jock cliches. 

Anyone who talks about pro sports and "hustle" should be forced to cover 7th grade boys basketball games for the rest of their professional lives. It's possibly the dumbest argument you can make.

Maybe the coaches are too friendly with the players. Guys don't seem motivated and seem to feel that they aren't replaceable.

The Organization should cut a guy and humble these guys. Its tough love but it works.

The problem with that is that no one is deserving of being cut.  You want to light a fire, bench Griff and start Cousins.  That will get everybody's attention!

I just think he spouts jock cliches.

Anyone who talks about pro sports and "hustle" should be forced to cover 7th grade boys basketball games for the rest of their professional lives. It's possibly the dumbest argument you can make.

Exactly--- I have no issue with criticism---- it is deserved. But he doesn't analyze anything--- his takes are boring.

Griff is having his growing pains, but largely his pocket is collapsing on him and that is causing a lot of our passing problems.

if he had time and a clean pocket once in a while, i'd bet he'd be hitting more third down passes, etc.

~Bang

Cap strapped....how much does J.Morgan make??? Lewis would've been my replacement for him. There is also a certain other guy making good money who clearly doesn't have it anymore. I saw Santana's replacement in the preseason too but as usual we hold on to guys too long and let guys go we need.

The problem with that is that no one is deserving of being cut. You want to light a fire, bench Griff and start Cousins. That will get everybody's attention!

Benching our best playmaker would definitely send shockwaves and would be da-da-da-dumb.

I truly believe RG3 gives us the best chance to win. When he starts throwing a multitude of INTs, then lets talking about benching him.

Out of likes or I'd tripple like this ^^^^^

Great post TD_w. Just why this is so hard for many to accept without turning those legitimate concerns back on the poster and labeling him/ her a 'hater' is beyond me. 

I swear some folks think they are actually employed by the Redskins and need to defend their 'honor' at ALL costs. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Darn that Holt one! I triple like the post above his.

That said, upon resing the speedsters post, I tripple like Randy too. YAY you guys!

You know, you've never so much as double liked one of my posts.

I guess I need to get you plastered on wine coolers so you'll put out.

Archived