Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2013 Game Ball Thread

Skinzfever2010

I haven't seen this thread this year so I figured I would create it to highlight some of the positive play week in/out

DeAngelo Hall and the Defense did a great job of pressuring Tony Romo sits to pee. Aside from the first drive our defense forced the boys to punt the ball for the majority of the game. The much maligned unit has taken some necessary/unnecessary criticism this season but have come to play in our last three games.

Jordan Reed and Pierre Garcon consistently made plays when given opportunities. Hell, RG3 missed Jason on a few plays that could've resulted in first downs and YAC.  Pierre had a few drops but remained our most reliable weapon (outside of Alf and Jason) on offense. 

I loved the fight we showed last night. I'm hoping we get our act together on special teams because we can't afford to give teams 7 or great field position that results in 7. Feel free to add

Hail!

Wow

Where do I begin? What a game guys. We showed up with a different level of intensity for 60 mins. There are some mistakes that are still translating to minor setbacks but today there weren't many. RG3 has all but regained his pre injury 2012 form however, he still is hardheaded. There was no reason he took some of those hits today.

Jordan Reed, RG3, Alfred Morris & Roy Helu Jr led an offensive attack that can be scary. Team's better get back to the drawing board because the offense is back. Of course we still have issues in the interior of the o-line but the big guys are wearing opposing defenses down and opening up holes on the edges.  

- We're going to need a WR besides 88 to step up while we make the playoff push. Defenses are going to start biting that play action again. Aldrick came up big with a huge TD but we need consistency. Hank? Morg? Tana? Somebody...

DEFENSE.. DEFENSE..DEFENSE laid the foundation for a victory. They balled all damn game. 2 weeks in a row they've knocked out the opposing team's best players. That was the gift and curse of the game. They game planned all week for Jay Cutler then knocked him out the game. (I hope Jay gets better)

DeAngelo Hall is playing at another level this year. He's literally playing like one of the best shut down corners in the league. YES he reall is and his leadership is paying off. He left two picks on the field today and managed to make BRANDON MARSHALL disappear a week after making DEZ BRYANT disappear. 

BRIAN & RYAN all damn day bringing the rush. All you arm chair GMs look foolish with the fire Jim, trade Rak talk. Brian came up huge with a game changing turnover for a TD. Ryan also rushed the opposing QB into several mistakes that led to 3 and outs. London & David Amerson made some big plays today as well. I can't say enough about the maligned group of defenders, next week is a statement game.

SPECIAL TEAMS SUCKED! This game shouldn't have been this close but maybe with another week of fine tuning Burns can get it right because this is crazy. They cost us a game last week and almost cost us a game today.

Next week we beat Denver in Denver and its All eyes on us from there. We're back (we would've been back last week but the special teams/red zone errors were to much to overcome)

:D  HAIL

:lol:  The 2013 makeshift Redskins are going to make a strong playoff push on RG3 and Kyle Shanahan's offense giving D coordinators and opposing defenses nightmares the rest of the season.

I wish we would've managed to beat the Eagles, Lions, & Cowboys (ALL GAMES WE SHOULD'VE WON) early but I would rather finish strong from here out and take momentum in the paloffs. 

:lol: The 2013 makeshift Redskins are going to make a strong playoff push on RG3 and Kyle Shanahan's offense giving D coordinators and opposing defenses nightmares the rest of the season.

I wish we would've managed to beat the Eagles, Lions, & Cowboys (ALL GAMES WE SHOULD'VE WON) early but I would rather finish strong from here out and take momentum in the paloffs.

One game at a time...have dug ourselves a pretty big hole and while the NFC East is weak and we still have a realistic shot...in just looking at Denver.

Archived