Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Httr24/7- All-22: Breakdowns In The Dallas Defense Play To The Redskins Strengths

Lavarleap56

lol. hey, i did say specific. that is pretty specific. 

just nice to hear someone whos opinion i respect have the same 'wtf' reaction to the playcalling i sometimes have. 

thats the same impression i got. kind of surprised how obviously baffled he was at the playcalling. 

I wish there was more talk of pure Xs and Os without being clouded by all the other nonsense on this forum like knee jerk homerism.

And the Kyle Shanahan defense team. Maybe now there will be more open discussion and critique of the regime going forward. Because like you said some of the miscues in playcalling/gameplan aren't new.

Many of our formations have 3 in the backfield with only 2 Wrs.  We need to spread the Defense out, with that formation, teams man up on the on Wrs and put 9 in the box.  We arent running with that set, we are getting time to throw with that set and we have only 2 options to throw to. I'd like to see more of a spread O to create space.   

Many of our formations have 3 in the backfield with only 2 Wrs.  We need to spread the Defense out, with that formation, teams man up on the on Wrs and put 9 in the box.  We arent running with that set, we are getting time to throw with that set and we have only 2 options to throw to. I'd like to see more of a spread O to create space.   

I see this as a glaring issue as well. I get why they do it - pass protection & pre-snap confusion - but when Dallas' DBs are glued to our WR core, adjustments need to be made. If Garcon was a few inches taller, we may not be having this conversation.

Its even worse after we quit on the run game and teams play 7 in the box and double the receivers.

Archived