Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking News: Julio Jones Out For Season With Foot Injury (Nfl.com)

Ozymandias

Gonzales is probably saying, "I should have kept my ass in retirement."

Tony is making $3.5 million for playing a game that he obviously loves...I think that Tony is frustrated about how this year has gone but I think that it is nothing that a good old fashion dip in the old cash pool won't fix....

Sucks to hear about Julio....rough for the Falcons.

The last pass i recall him catching was the one handed catch on the fly in which he totally took Cromartie to task.

Great battle.

He played after that, too.. this is pretty surprising.

~Bang

my thoughts exactly. it was a great play. he sat out the next two plays but IIRC, gruden said he was exhausted. didnt know he was injured

Gonzales? Try being Steven Jackson lmao

He was always banged up.

Tony is making $3.5 million for playing a game that he obviously loves...I think that Tony is frustrated about how this year has gone but I think that it is nothing that a good old fashion dip in the old cash pool won't fix.... Sucks to hear about Julio....rough for the Falcons.

He didn't come back for the money. He was talked out of retirement for one last chance to win a SB.

Coach Smith said on the radio yesterday that he's not worried & that the Falcons can still save the season.

LMAO :lol:

Hail!

Yeah, as much as this hits my fantasy team having Ryan and Jones (Well, I did have Jones up until the start of this week  :angry: ); you where the first person I thought of being down there. 

As utterly, pathetically bad as we are, you may just get to lord it over Falcons fans yet in 2013. And Week 15 is looking more and more like a great debut for you and a nice early Christmas present.  :)

Hail. 

Yeah, as much as this hits my fantasy team having Ryan and Jones (Well, I did have Jones up until the start of this week  :angry: ); you where the first person I thought of being down there. 

As utterly, pathetically bad as we are, you may just get to lord it over Falcons fans yet in 2013. And Week 15 is looking more and more like a great debut for you and a nice early Christmas present.  :)

Hail. 

Sorry about your FF...Julio is a beast, and I do like to watch him play.

And lose. :P

We finally sold our boat...made the tix easier.  Whew!  I'm holding out a little longer, hoping for better prices from disgruntled fans, and they're everywhere right now!

Tmrw's game can't get here fast enough.  My palms are sweaty already, lol...If we can get the ship turned around, my "lording" will know no bounds!

Hail!

Archived