Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Off & Welcome Home Times To Dallas

Huly

IT IS DALLAS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

It is that time again where we rally and send off and welcome home our boys in style!

I am going to start combining this in one thread to make it easier for all to plan. 

Send Off

Date- Saturday 10-12-13

Time- Meet Up 12PM First bus leaves at 12:45

Place- Redskins Park ASHBURN VA

Welcome Home

Date- Monday 10-14-13

Time- Meet up at 3:30AM They should land around 4AM

Place- Redskins Park ASHBURN VA

Remember flights can be earlier or later depending on weather etc hence the meet up at 3:30AM

LET'S GO SKINS HTTR

JeepDallasweek_zps281feb30.jpg

Yikes on the wheel placement in that pic. :)

It is Romo sits to pee so we all know nothing is there LOL :)

ouch....they're going to be tired monday morning.

also, monday morning at 4 AM is the 14th, not 13th.

Ouch I am going to be tired LOL

Thanks!  Habit to type day after but I fixed it

To each his own.  But I would hope that maybe you guys turn this negative into a positive.  Clearly you all enjoy getting together and cooking and having fun.  Instead of cheeering on millionaire's that drive buy in their chartered coaches and their luxury suvs. Start a team cook off at a local homeless shelter.  Maybe this suggestion gets me banned, but I think you guys could focus this team spirit and do some good for the community (outside of passing a collection plate at a tailgate). Big brothers is a great organization, the carpenters shelter could use willing fans.  Let's move this away from a midnight pep rally and help out some people in a jam. 

To each his own. But I would hope that maybe you guys turn this negative into a positive. Clearly you all enjoy getting together and cooking and having fun. Instead of cheeering on millionaire's that drive buy in their chartered coaches and their luxury suvs. Start a team cook off at a local homeless shelter. Maybe this suggestion gets me banned, but I think you guys could focus this team spirit and do some good for the community (outside of passing a collection plate at a tailgate). Big brothers is a great organization, the carpenters shelter could use willing fans. Let's move this away from a midnight pep rally and help out some people in a jam.

There's no reason those things can't be done as well, if someone organizes those functions. But that's not what the Send Off and Welcome Home events are about, and implying that they should be about what you want them to be, does not make the point I think you're trying to make.

Archived