Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss Not Pondering His Legacy Just Yet

Santana has been as consistent as anyone on the team since he's been here. There have been times his numbers have been down or whatever but when called upon he has always delivered. When we needed a good punt return, he gave us a touchdown. When we needed two long drives in short time on a Monday night, he made two amazing catches to snatch victory. I don't ever remember him dropping balls that were placed right, and if so he surely has never made a habit of it. He was the lone bright spot on our offense for years and certainly can't be considered one of the reasons for the mediocrity we endured as fans. I don't know when it will be, but when the time comes for him to go I'm going to miss him.

I’m happy for Moss. He’s paid his dues in Washington & deserves the right to be considered one of the best Washington Redskins receivers of all time. Over the years he's been one of the few constants on O that have actually delivered on a regular basis. You can always count on him to come up with that clutch catch. It took me a few years to stop thinking of him as a NY Jet, but after that Monday nighter when he caught 2 TDs to beat the pigs from dallast at their place everything changed for me. He then became firmly entrenched as a Washington Redskins hero & cemented his place as one of my favorite WRs of all time.

HTTR!!!

Archived