Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Raiders: 4 Keys To The Game

keys to the game ,lmao!!! at this point there is only one key  win the ,,,,,,, game by any means possible .

stealing the keys to the raiders locker room locking the door ,get rabid biting them all on the leg ,throw banana peels outside their locker room .,borrowing some a-1 tanks from quantico call in some air strikes from andrews afb or put in a call to seal team six.

man they have got to get the lead out we seemed to get a gift in the raiders and pryor not playing ,flynn may be rusty with not playing .

this could be the game we finally right the ship !!!!!

Brian, you state that the Redskins have not been able to execute a game plan yet due to having to play from behind, BUT isn't phase one of any defensive game plan to stop the other team early? To understand what they are doing and adjust BEFORE we are behind by 17 points? No, my friend, the game plan is a BIG part of the problem, besides, if guys can't execute the game plan why are they still starting? If you can not tackle block or run, you can not play in the NFL. We have 61 guys on the roster, it is time to figure out who can play and who might be trade bate. Sitting guys like Orakpo, Flecther, Lichtensteiger, Polumbus, to name a few might be the trigger to light a fire under these guys. We require "gamers" in the game, play makers. The word in the NFL is that you can set your watch by the Redskins game plan, everyone knows what is coming and when, they have figured a way to beat it. Time to change up and get out of this specialized player role that gives away too much information. I would love to see the other QB's have to read a defense after the snap for once. Tackling is a small problem, the reason we are chasing a guy with the ball in the open field should be our first concern! No pass rush, no short pass cover, open passing lanes, and a blitz schedule I can set my micro wave and VCR to. Most Redskins fan understand football, please get off the 101 subjects and stop being such a homer. We need to get this fixed and writing about blown up game plans without naming names of poor play does not help!

I said on another article that Jr. needs to mix things up. Teams now have lots of film on RG3 & Alfred & know how to stop them. IMO it's up to Jr. to introduce a different scheme that teams haven't seen yet & that'll keep them guessing. He is supposed to have a brilliant O mind doesn't he? If so then It's time for him to showcase it. What worked last year isn't working this year.

Hasslett as well. He needs to do something different. Maybe sit some of the regulars & start different guys. I don't know, but what I do know is that we can not continue to average 488 yards per game (dead last) or allow the opposition to complete 40% of their 3rd down conversions. He needs to make some SERIOUS adjustments BEFORE half time. 

Overall I must say that if we can not beat the Raiders & get off the losing slump then forget about repeating as NFC East champs & TOTALLY forget about any play-off appearances. To me that's the cold hard facts.

HTTR!!!

I said on another article that Jr. needs to mix things up. Teams now have lots of film on RG3 & Alfred & know how to stop them. IMO it's up to Jr. to introduce a different scheme that teams haven't seen yet & that'll keep them guessing. He is supposed to have a brilliant O mind doesn't he? If so then It's time for him to showcase it. What worked last year isn't working this year.

Hasslett as well. He needs to do something different. Maybe sit some of the regulars & start different guys. I don't know, but what I do know is that we can not continue to average 488 yards per game (dead last) or allow the opposition to complete 40% of their 3rd down conversions. He needs to make some SERIOUS adjustments BEFORE half time. 

Overall I must say that if we can not beat the Raiders & get off the losing slump then forget about repeating as NFC East champs & TOTALLY forget about any play-off appearances. To me that's the cold hard facts.

HTTR!!!

Did you see that on a few pass plays we only rushed 2 people! dropping off a D-lineman into zone coverage, funniest thing I have seen in years. And, by the way, it didn't work, the QB found someone sitting down between zones. We had 9 guys to cover 5 and STILL didn't stop a pass play. That is sorry football no matter how you try to "spin" talk about game plans. This is some of the worst Redskins football I have ever seen.

Archived