Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Party Deck Tickets...?

Suffolk_Skins

Sorry if this is already on here somewhere but I have gone for a couple of tickets on the party deck for Sunday to keep costs down. I belive it is club level standing. Anyone had any experience with these before? Is it a good place to catch the game? I actually prefer standing to be honest. Do you get  good atmosphere up there?

i live right next to the stadium off morgan blvd and i pretty much have my options at where i would like to sit week in and week out...but there is always something special about those standing room seats...i noticed unless you are sitting midfield the best views are up high. i enjoy the atmosphere and breaking the game down as it happens...i dont mind standing, usually because i be too hype...

i live right next to the stadium off morgan blvd and i pretty much have my options at where i would like to sit week in and week out...but there is always something special about those standing room seats...i noticed unless you are sitting midfield the best views are up high. i enjoy the atmosphere and breaking the game down as it happens...i dont mind standing, usually because i be too hype...

Sounds perfect. This Sunday will be my first time up there and I never sit down when I am at the lower levels. If you can see the field, like the All-22, I would love that.

Sounds perfect. This Sunday will be my first time up there and I never sit down when I am at the lower levels. If you can see the field, like the All-22, I would love that.

from what i have experienced they are very little wait times for the bathroom and concession up there....and for the most part the people up there are extreme die hards...

I am looking forward to it but noticed I have an odd number. Will I be able to see ok? Can I just mingle in? Looks like I don't get a ledge and also appears I will be the same level as the person standing in front of me!

Cheers guys. My third time to Fedex

The club level in my opinion are one of the best seats in the house.  I don't mind standing and you will see the all 22 view.  You will know before anyone else who made the mistake or great play on offense or defense

Just saw this, and I am an odd row :(

The Club Standing Room Only (SRO) area, also known as the Party Deck Area. Starting in 2010, there are no longer seats in the endzones of the club. Those areas are now standing room "party deck" areas. This area is in the top ten rows of the club level in the endzone and the corners. They include rows 10 - 19. However, they are actually only FIVE rows. That is, there are five level tiers to stand in, and each tier includes two rows, one in front and one in back. The rows in front include railings and granite table top ledges to lean on and hold your drink/food. However, the back row of each tier include nothing. This means, if you have a ticket for a space in, say, row 11, you are slotted to stand in that row, behind the people standing in row 10. You have no railing, no ledge, and no advantage of seeing over the people in front of you, because they are standing on the same plane you are. So basically, your view of the field, and even the HD tron, will likely be blocked by those standing front of you. If there happens to be a space in front of you (meaning that ticket wasn't sold or that person didn't show), then you can stand in that spot at the rail. Otherwise, you are stuck standing behind a row of fans. Therefore, if you are buying SRO tickets, you should try very hard to buy in an EVEN numbered row, and you should do everything you can to avoid an odd numbered row.

In the upper level you want an odd row. They start in row 9 in the uppers...

Yep, I found that out the hard way for the Philly game. Though it worked out because the people in front of us never really showed and then some Eagles/Redskins fans beside us got drunk and started fighting and were kicked out. We had plenty of room.  :)

The view from up there was nice though. Even the back row isn't too bad because I noticed a lot of people on the front row lean over on the counter making it easier to see. 

Archived