Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Old School (Pre 2010) Approved Thread.

RyansRangers

I have been a member for a looking time, but more recently a lurker since the new regime of ES has ruled. Old school ES will remember me ..newbies won't.. I ask I get NNT and not a ban.

This loss falls on the coaching staff, obviously the communications between player and coach are off. Maybe its mikes egotistical I am god approach or kyles I'm scared of daddy approach. Either way the plays were there to be made in the 2nd qtr. This game was lost by off play calling and the 1st qte lack of guts to put the pack away... This coaching staff is spineless and it trickles down to players. that is all.

I hope to speak with you all soon but prob won't..

Ryan

I have been a member for a looking time, but more recently a lurker since the new regime of ES has ruled. Old school ES will remember me ..newbies won't.. I ask I get NNT and not a ban.

This loss falls on the coaching staff, obviously the communications between player and coach are off. Maybe its mikes egotistical I am god approach or kyles I'm scared of daddy approach. Either way the plays were there to be made in the 2nd qtr. This game was lost by off play calling and the 1st qte lack of guts to put the pack away... This coaching staff is spineless and it trickles down to players. that is all.

I hope to speak with you all soon but prob won't..

Ryan

At what point at all during this season have we been in position to put anyone away?

But agreed the playcalling is in full WTF mode. Also, someone has to take responsibilities for the ludicrous amount of penalties every week

At this point I'm more worried about the defense than the offense.

We can't stop the run or the pass. The blitz barely makes sense and it doesn't seem very effective. Our secondary is atrocious although that's partially a personnel problem. When they aren't passing all over us, the run is gouging us for 8-10 yards a clip.

The offense is full of talent and will catch on. That's only a matter of time. They will turn it on after the bye, I'm sure of that.

This defense really worries me. They are exposed on every single play.

Personally I didn't think that Landry was bad. I know I'm in the minority though.

We moved him to the wrong position and trashed him when he didn't perform. We drafted him to play along side ST as a SS. For example, Landry was supposed to be used in the box. He played extremely well when used properly and has gone onto play in every game since he left the skins in 2011.

He also managed to make the pro bowl as a starter last year BUT if you let EXTREMESKINS tell it he was a distraction in the locker room and needed to go

Smh

It's almost like someone s in RGIII's ear constantly telling him to stay in the pocket and not run. I completely agree this falls on the coaches play calling. Not to mention today's issue of the defense not being able to get off the field and let the offense try and get a rhythm going.

It's almost like someone s in RGIII's ear constantly telling him to stay in the pocket and not run. I completely agree this falls on the coaches play calling. Not to mention today's issue of the defense not being able to get off the field and let the offense try and get a rhythm going.

I think this is a conscious effort by Griffin, for better or for worse.

Shanahan got reamed for getting RG3 hurt and as a consequence of that I think that RG3 doesn't want to let coach down by getting himself hurt again.

I think this is a conscious effort by Griffin, for better or for worse.

Shanahan got reamed for getting RG3 hurt and as a consequence of that I think that RG3 doesn't want to let coach down by getting himself hurt again.

I don't know, but it looked like a coupe times RGIII was trying to convince Kyle of something. I think they are in his head....they need to take the bubble wrap off. The play RGIII took off, he ran well...too bad it was called back.

Archived