Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

you're killing me TK!   ROTFLMAO!

Do I need an attorney? :P 

How concerned should we be about the condition of the playing surface? Especially as it pertains to our QB?

It's raining. Not pouring, but raining just enough to be a few drops past annoying. Field has been untarped for a few hours now.

Anyone see that FOX NFL Sunday piece about the Eagles with all their fans talking about this being "their year?" Jesus Christ Philly you won ONE GAME! This is one of the many reasons I hate their fan base even more than the Dallas fan base at times.

Yeah. It was pretty bad but it's Philly, what would you expect?

Anyone see that FOX NFL Sunday piece about the Eagles with all their fans talking about this being "their year?" Jesus Christ Philly you won ONE GAME! This is one of the many reasons I hate their fan base even more than the Dallas fan base at times.

We should be flattered, honestly. Their belief stems from a win that, in their minds, was against a team that is so good that it automatically means they can beat anyone this year. :)

The harder they come, the harder they fall. Vick has too much bad Karma going against him to succeed overall, he will get hurt and the Eagles will crash and burn, and they will have their excuses again. 

Wow the ledge is already full I see. This team had flat games last year, like last week. They can bounce back, they can get on a tear. The team will focus and play hard, win or lose, most ya'll need to come off the ledge before it breaks. 

Honestly, I'm shocked at how so many are missing the most important positive story line for us last week because of the loss. And that is, Robert looked okay and, not only that, showed just how great he can be in the pocket as a passer.

I mean, all of us collectively were most concerned about how Robert's knee would hold up. Our worst nightmare was the possibility that Robert would never be the same, or we simply wouldn't have him for the long term.

Last week, to me at least, proved that we need not fear. I believe we have our franchise QB, who can legitimately become the best one in the game, for a long, long time.

That, to me, means more than anything else. I thank God for that, and I'm not going to harp on any losses as much this season because of it.

Salary cap penalty hurts. Losses hurt. But we got Robert. Which means we'll always compete. We can always build more and more around him, until we're simply unstoppable. We have that opportunity!  

Archived