Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2 Insomnia Thread

TheGoodBits

Hmm an insomnia/nostalgia combo. Watching the 1950s version of Flipper, used to watch that all the time when I was a kid, parents rented the VHS from the library.

I'm pumped to see Mayweather get his arse kicked tonight, and I'm pumped to see Orakpo and Kerrigan dominate the Fudgepack tomorrow!

Kerakpo are a huge key to the game. Gotta make Rodgers uncomfortable in the pocket, and have to sack him plenty. Haslett will need to gamble with blitzes more than than usual.

Wife has a family reunion tomorrow at 1pm and we have to drive 4 hours to get there. Ugh my day is shot so I am cramming Redskins tonight lol.

I don't expect Haz to have to dail it up to excessive blitzing. I want to see RGIII look confident and aggressive. That'llbe the single determing factor tomorrow.

Yeah I am really hoping to see the offense get in a groove. Even if we end up losing I'd feel a lot better seeing a much better performance out of the them. Surprisingly I am not as worried about the defense as mot on here

Gotta get off to a good start. Rodgers moved the ball fairly well against the Niners, despite having very little running game. May have to score in the 30's to win this one. Hopefully Griffin is more confident. I have a sneaky feeling that we start throwing first to loosen up the Packers defense, which may stack the box in the beginning, so hopefully Kyle recognizes that and scraps the scripted plays, which may call for more running.  Hold on to the football and cut it out with the penalties.

If we do all of that, I think we get the W. As good as the Packers are offensively, they can get very one dimensional. I expect to see a more lively front 7.

I am VERY uneasy about this game. I did however put the skins with 7 points on my parlay card. Hope we see Hero the Third instead of Robert of Great Rust tomorrow. I can handle a skins loss if its competitive for 4 quarters and sets us up to make it to 2-2 at the bye. But man, absolutely nervous exact opposite of how I felt last week. The life and times of being a Redskins fan.

Wife has a family reunion tomorrow at 1pm and we have to drive 4 hours to get there. Ugh my day is shot so I am cramming Redskins tonight lol.

Yeah I am really hoping to see the offense get in a groove. Even if we end up losing I'd feel a lot better seeing a much better performance out of the them. Surprisingly I am not as worried about the defense as mot on here

I'm superstitious so I won't acknowledge a loss. Rodgers will challenge our secondary for sure. Rambo could be in for another long day. But contrary to most I take into account that this week we'll be playing a traditional offense which is what we're set up for.

I'm a vampire, so these threads work great for me.  As for the game, going to Green Bay is definitely a tough assignment, but it was surprising to see so many posters on the board forecasting a blowout loss.  Sure, the Packers are good, but so are The Skins.  After last week, I would be shocked to see the fellas get handled easily.  Truth is, I got us shocking them in their house.  I believe our team is upset about getting embarrassed on national tv & are going to make a statement.  

Here's to homer logic!!!

I'm a vampire, so these threads work great for me.  As for the game, going to Green Bay is definitely a tough assignment, but it was surprising to see so many posters on the board forecasting a blowout loss.  Sure, the Packers are good, but so are The Skins.  After last week, I would be shocked to see the fellas get handled easily.  Truth is, I got us shocking them in their house.  I believe our team is upset about getting embarrassed on national tv & are going to make a statement.  

Here's to homer logic!!!

524727_322762124517880_562060685_n.jpg

Archived