Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jordan Reed

HateNMyEyez

Niles Paul better save his money. He's just been rendered expendable.

But can Jordan Reed play ST while lining up at the FB position as he's running the read option and preparing to take over ST coaching duties, all while transforming into a Shannon Sharpe clone? I don't think so.

But can Jordan Reed play ST while lining up at the FB position as he's running the read option and preparing to take over ST coaching duties, all while transforming into a Shannon Sharpe clone? I don't think so.

Oh really?? Where was Niles tonight on Special Teams?? How many plays did he have at FB running the read option?? How many catches did Niles have again?? How many kick returns??

Shannon Sharpe's clone............. I THINK NOT!

Oh really?? Where was Niles tonight on Special Teams?? How many plays did he have at FB running the read option?? How many catches did Niles have again?? How many kick returns??

Look...... I don't want to come across as some kind of Nile Paul hater. I'M NOT!! I like him and his potential. However, it looks like his potential just got passed by Jordan Reed's results. We don't need 4 TE's!!

Look...... I don't want to come across as some kind of Nile Paul hater. I'M NOT!! I like him and his potential. However, it looks like his potential just got passed by Jordan Reed's results. We don't need 4 TE's!!

BUT HE'S THE BEST STer IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!1! He's the next RG3! We could trade him for a first rounder, but we won't because even though he's not as good as Lorenzo Alexander, he's still better than everyone in the NFL today!

In fact, Niles is so good at TE as well that we're developing Reed purely for trade bait. I kid you not.

BUT HE'S THE BEST STer IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!1! He's the next RG3! We could trade him for a first rounder, but we won't because even though he's not as good as Lorenzo Alexander, he's still better than everyone in the NFL today!

In fact, Niles is so good at TE as well that we're developing Reed purely for trade bait. I kid you not.

I was surprised he didn't step in to relieve 10 when he was struggling first half. 

In fact in hindsight that may of been what cost us the game. 

Niles Paul is everything Chuck Norris wishes he could of been,

Hail. 

I agree he did look very good tonight. My problem is why was he being subbed in for Davis? I definitely like Reed but I don't want him playing over Davis yet. I'd love to see us use more 2 TE packages in the passing game using both of them at the same time. 

+1 I noticed this as well. Davis is a far better receiver and threat at this point.

I don't care whether he's subbed in for Davis, Paulson or Niles Paul.  I want to see the best players on the field for the situation.  Jordan Reed caught the balls thrown his way and seems to have a knack for getting around defenders for the first down.  He's showing signs of what we have long hoped for out of Niles Paul. 

Archived