Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Are You Eating And Drinking For The Game?

Pastor Troy

Stone cold sober. I can't drink in the house, save for the odd scotch. If I'm not out, I'm not drinking. And as the game kicks at 12:10 AM, I'm not out. 

As for food ..... meh, I'll nobble if the mood takes me through the game. No plans. 

I'm sat drinking tea if that helps.  :D (Like PROPER tea. Warm with milk and ****,  :lol: .).

Hail. 

I won't be able to eat during the game, unless the 'Skins build such a huge lead that I can relax.

As far as drinking? I have some of Red Hook's Pumpkin Porter beer and then if they win, I will crack open a Shipyard's Smashed Pumpkin for my celebration beer.

indeed.. have a nice variety of pumpkin ales to look forward too. I enjoy this season of beer..

Already had a frozen burrito, then had a nervous plate of chips and melted cheese. Prob drinking a Fat Tire or Rampant Imperial IPA closer towards the end.... It's too intense!!,

indeed.. have a nice variety of pumpkin ales to look forward too. I enjoy this season of beer..

That just reminded me I have one PumpKick by New Belgium in the fridge

drinking Apple Pie. Made with Highland Countys best. Perhaps this mason jar may soften the blow

I like this apple pie.

ingredients:

1 gallon apple cider

1/2 gallon apple juice

750 everclear

750 captain morgans

8 cinnamon sticks (1 package)

2-4 cups of sugar, any mixture of brown or white depending on your tastes

directions:

take 1/2 gallon of apple juice and heat on stove, add cinnamon and

sugar, and heat until all sugar dissolves and it smells damned good

Archived