Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fake Tickets?

Double O

I'm nervous about a couple tix I just purchased from someone on Craigslist.

I know the typical ticket has a large color picture of a different Redskin every week. These are the basic box office style, smaller w/ no player pic. Everything looks legit as far as the date, Skins and FedEx logo, bar code, fine print on back, etc.

Has anyone had experience w/ these style tickets?

Your tix sound typical of tix printed at the ticket office rather than at the commercial printer.  However, that doesn't mean they are legit. 

To set your mind at ease, go to ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com, pretend to sell your tix, and at some point they will ask you for the bar code number.  When you enter it, it should indicate the tix are good.  If there is an error message, there may be a problem.

This sounds like a BS question.  Why on earth would you want to "use" the "real" ones?  Why would it matter?  It sounds like you have an ulterior motive.  

It's my understanding that when tickets are converted to pdf, the bar code on the hard ticket is cancelled, and a new code is issued for the pdf.    So, no, you cannot "use" the "real" ones. 

Here is another question maybe someone could answer. I bought tickets from a member here. He sent me the actual tickets and also transfered them to me online. I printed those off, can I still use the real ones?

You can use either, but if he sent anyone else the online pdf to print said ticket, and they go into the stadium before you do, you wont be allowed in because that barcode/ticket was already scanned

Seriously Mark.....I've been a member here for over 10 years.....I just recently was able to start going to games....I wasn't sure if I was gonna get the real ones in time so I downloaded them....I would like to use the real ones....conspiracy theories much?..lol....I have only been to 3 games so I honestly didn't know

You can use either, but if he sent anyone else the online pdf to print said ticket, and they go into the stadium before you do, you wont be allowed in because that barcode/ticket was already scanned

I don't think this is correct. Unless it changed this year, which it doubt it did, when you print a PDF it tells you multiple times before you print them that a new barcode will be issued and your original one on the hard ticket will now be void. The most recently printed ticket is the ONLY ONE that is valid.

I don't think this is correct. Unless it changed this year, which it doubt it did, when you print a PDF it tells you multiple times before you print them that a new barcode will be issued and your original one on the hard ticket will now be void. The most recently printed ticket is the ONLY ONE that is valid.

I'm using the printed ones just to be safe.....I don't remember that warning but all I know is I will be screaming my head off!

Seriously Mark.....I've been a member here for over 10 years.....I just recently was able to start going to games....I wasn't sure if I was gonna get the real ones in time so I downloaded them....I would like to use the real ones....conspiracy theories much?..lol....I have only been to 3 games so I honestly didn't know

But why on earth would you like to "use the real ones?"  On Tuesday morning, you will have exactly what you had Monday morning regardless. You're question just didn't make sense.  It still doesn't. 

Archived