Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fedexfield: The Redskins Ask For Volunteers Ill

Mark The Homer

fancapt.png

The Washington Redskins are looking for a few good fans.

The team is taking a proactive approach at curtailing the disruptive behavior of the few fans on game day which sometimes leads to the reduction of enjoyment for so many other fans.

What the team is doing is enlisting a force of fans scattered throughout the stadium who would be
willing to immediately report any unruly conduct within their area - whether it be a fight, intimidating behavior, physical harassment, excessive intoxication, offensive language, smoking in the stands, or anything else that is disruptive. The idea is, any unruly behavior would be reported right away via text or cell phone, and security would be dispatched immediately, as needed.  Security arrives very quickly, sometimes within a minute. 

If this is something you'd like to volunteer for, please either post in this thread or contact me by PM.

Thank-you!

fancaptsjpg.jpg

eshead9sjpg.jpg

Is Pez wearing his shirt backwards or are you? 

BTW, this is a great program and the team has been very generous in thanking the fan captains with various perks.  We got VIP passes for ourselves + 1 guest at training camp this year.

You can add smoking in the stands to the list of things that they will dispatch people to address

If you're already in the program do you have to re-up every season?  Or if they have your info and it has not changed are you good to go?

Once you're in, you're in.  ;)

I'd do it. Why not make the number public?

It is public.  It's on a sign in each corner of the stadium between the two suite levels.  To report a problem, call 301-276-6100 or text SKINS to 69050.  Include your section and row.

Once you're in, you're in.  ;)

It is public.  It's on a sign in each corner of the stadium between the two suite levels.  To report a problem, call 301-276-6100 or text SKINS to 69050.  Include your section and row.

Mark, 

Any idea why the pregame text didn't go out?  Also there was some mention of some in game type promotions this year...any word on that?

I'll do it. I don't have season tickets though, so they'll have to give me tickets. But it's worth it for them, being as though I have very strong fingers that are exceedingly capable of dialing numbers and texting, without getting fatigued. This would make me a valuable asset to the team's goals.

Either way, just PM me with where to pick up my tickets and in the meantime I will practice my dialing technique to ensure I am prepared come gameday.

I just want a fathead of that pic of Mark, Pez, and Piper Perabo, or Athena, or whoever that woman is.  :)  :P

Meanwhile, as always, Mark The Homer is THE MAN.  B)

That woman is my daughter.  I wanted to get Huly in there, but I couldn't find him. 

Too bad. He's always had an eye for good genes.  :)

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mark we had 2 incidents in the stadium this past week.  For one member the text for help was never responded to and the other had no security in their section.  I told both ES members to PM me details and I have yet to get anything.  Once I do I can send it in or I can send it you to send in. 

We have the flag too (note yes I know I am at the wrong angle but every direction I went the wind blew the flag opposit of me LOL)

DSCN0111_zps3aae24c4.jpg

I had an incident in 203 last game that made me crazy.  It's a long story - I'll tell you about it Sunday morning if you're interested. 

Mark, 

Any idea why the pregame text didn't go out?  Also there was some mention of some in game type promotions this year...any word on that?

I think things were kind of crazy for that MNF game - the staff was very busy and they just didn't get a chance.  It'll go out this game. 

I'll do it. I was in row 28 of the 400s Monday night and there was a lot of stupidity going on up there. I found out later (via the Washington Post) that one incident I witnessed also involved a sharpened aluminum bottle that had been snapped off. 

Great!  I will PM everybody soon and get all the pertinent info from you. 

Thanks!!!

I had an incident in my section. After getting little help from security, I sent <the FedExField staff> an email during a break. I figured he'd respond to me the next business day. He responded within 2 minutes and asked me where I was. He personally showed up at my seats less than 2 minutes after that. He was a class act and I couldn't have been more impressed.

• 1 month later...

Archived