Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help! Best Way To Clean Up Your House/tree That Was Toilet Papered?

sjinhan

Guys, I need your help here.

What is the best way to clean up your house/tree after it was toilet papered over night?

I am so ticked off right now because I am currently overseas working and I won't be back for 3 weeks.  Some punks in the neighborhood decides to toilet paper my house when only my wife and two kids are there.  Obviously this isn't some joke that friends my kids did because they are only 5 and 2.

My wife didn't grow up in the USA so she is pretty much shocked by this.

Anyways I feel little helpness here because I can't go home to help clean this up... Help me out here. 

Thanks in advanced.

I would recommend letting the 2 year old handle the lawn... Bit too small to get up on the roof. Let the 5 year old handle that.

In all seriousness though, it'll be a lot of grunt work and take forever. Recommend calling up some friends and supplying lunch/alcohol to volunteers.

yeah we are relatively new to the neighborhood so my wife has not really developed relationship with the neighbors yet but I guess i will need to get to ask for help...

Unlike my wife, I grew up in the USA so I kind of understand this whole TP deal with young kids so maybe I can laugh it off if I was at home but this happening while I am away overseas.... definitely not happy about it...

get a leaf blower and move it to the neighbors yard  ;)

a pole with a hook,like a extended paint roller helps, but it is mainly just grabbing a end and pulling

no water except as a last resort

In high school a couple of friends of mine and I TP'd another friends house. It was awesome. The guy had some huge trees in the front and their house sat on top of a big hill, so there was little threat of getting caught.

Anyway, so the guy's dad made all 3 of the sons clean it up the next morning. But the crazy part was, his dad ended up GROUNDING this friend of ours! Lol. I kid you not. I guess he was punishing him for having 'friends' like us lol.

TP- ing houses was such a rush. We usually only did other friends' houses. Mine even got hit once lol. We had some pretty good trees, but luckily my friends that did it were probably too scared of my stepdad to do a REALLY good job!

As Zoony says burn it.  Toilet paper burns fast enough and cool enough to not harm a live tree.

Throwing toilet paper on a tree isn't a custom over here.  Wrapping dog **** in it then setting it on fire outside someone's house and knocking on the door before legging it was allegedly fun though.

Archived