Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob Jackson Vs Tb O-Line; Definition Of Beast Rush

skins island connection

&*$%#^ $%^%... I could not find a way to copy the clip of Rob 'Action" Jackson, maybe someone could help me out on this, because the clip is well worth watching.

Jackson sacks both the QB and the tackle at the same time! Just flat-out throws both of them to the ground like a bad habit. The dude is a beast, and after seeing that clip, i'm getting his jersey for sure!

My apologies ahead of time if I have violated any rules, but at least it wasn't as bad as Jackson violating Tampa/s line...

that was the single greatest sack I have ever seen. I just said during the game  "GD dam did I just see that". I absolutely still can't believe that happened. But that offensive tackle should just quit football from embarassment. Every team in the league should be trying to trade for Rob Jackson right now. Number 1 draft pick for him even though he is not available for 4 weeks. Redskins are lucky to have Rob.

James Harrison was cut 4 different times and did not become a pro bowler until late in his career. Looks like Rob Jackson is that kind of guy. He is ready for Pro Bowl status and I can't wait for him to come back in October.

Brian Orakpo is on notice. Get one sack per game and make an impact or you can be replaced in October.

So, we'll have Kerrigan and Jenkins next to each other with a hand in the dirt and Rak standing right behind them. Thats a pretty stacked aggressive side of the line. Next month we should be able to put Jackson on the other side, without any RB or TE being available to stop him . essentially, meaning only 5 or 6 people rushing the QB on passing downs, so we still have an unexposed secondary to hawk the undoubtedly quick throws. I think this defense is going to be very good and Haz can get pretty creative and down right nasty.

So, we'll have Kerrigan and Jenkins next to each other with a hand in the dirt and Rak standing right behind them. Thats a pretty stacked aggressive side of the line. Next month we should be able to put Jackson on the other side, without any RB or TE being available to stop him . essentially, meaning only 5 or 6 people rushing the QB on passing downs, so we still have an unexposed secondary to hawk the undoubtedly quick throws. I think this defense is going to be very good and Haz can get pretty creative and down right nasty.

God willing everyone stays relatively healthy. If they do, QB's are going to be running for their lives. Rak, Kerrigan, Fletcher, Riley, R Jax, Tapp, Barnett, Jenkins. We might have the best LB corps in the league, no homer.

Thanks hunter, I appreciate you putting the clip up.  I'm still awestruck over it, its just unbelievable seeing this. I bet Vick and his o-line are gonna be keeping a big eye on Action Jackson...

he's suspended unfortunately

Thanks hunter, I appreciate you putting the clip up.  I'm still awestruck over it, its just unbelievable seeing this. I bet Vick and his o-line are gonna be keeping a big eye on Action Jackson...

I doubt they'll have his eyes on him seeing that he's suspended for the first 4 games. ;)

Round 2 in Philly, they may have a bit more reason to study up on him but I still don't see him getting too much action unless Kerrigan or Orakpo are hurt.

I doubt they'll have his eyes on him seeing that he's suspended for the first 4 games. ;)

Round 2 in Philly, they may have a bit more reason to study up on him but I still don't see him getting too much action unless Kerrigan or Orakpo are hurt.

you've seen the thing about the Swift package?  When Jackson comes back he'll be taking one of those spots.  Heck, considering he showed decent coverage skills last year he might take Riley's position leaving them with six guys at a time to rush

you've seen the thing about the Swift package?  When Jackson comes back he'll be taking one of those spots.  Heck, considering he showed decent coverage skills last year he might take Riley's position leaving them with six guys at a time to rush

Yes, I've seen the swift package, but that doesn't mean hes going to be in the base defense. IF Chip Kelly runs his high-tempo no-huddle then you may see it, but chances are the Redskins Defense wasn't showing all their cards in the preseason, and neither was Philly.

We'll see how it goes. I like Jackson and hope he does see the field a decent amount but it won't be happening for sure until at least week 5.

I think we'll see some high-tempo stuff from Chip Kelly's system, but I don't think its as easy to do in the NFL. If you don't get first downs, your defense will be on the field A LOT. Especially against a strong running team like ours.

Yes, I've seen the swift package, but that doesn't mean hes going to be in the base defense. IF Chip Kelly runs his high-tempo no-huddle then you may see it, but chances are the Redskins Defense wasn't showing all their cards in the preseason, and neither was Philly.

We'll see how it goes. I like Jackson and hope he does see the field a decent amount but it won't be happening for sure until at least week 5.

I think we'll see some high-tempo stuff from Chip Kelly's system, but I don't think its as easy to do in the NFL. If you don't get first downs, your defense will be on the field A LOT. Especially against a strong running team like ours.

the Redskins don't run their base D all that much any more, Rob Jackson will  get plenty of time.  In fact I'll bet there will be times he's standing right next to Orakpo on the field

Archived