Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Most Hated Teams

ThePackisback

Oh yeah.  Regarding the division: 

--The Giants can suck on the hog.  Damn right I hate them ****s!  I looooove how U-min-your-ra talked **** last pre-season about RGIII & then when they saw him play up close their whole team was fighting each other to suck his ****. HAH!!!

--The Eagles are just worthless.  Truth is, I never have really taken em that seriously cause they've never WON anything!  Never. I mean c'mon, multiple Lombardi Trophies are the dues you pay for NFC East membership (that's why the Cards got banished out west right?). [sigh] I guess they got grandfathered in.  So therefore, I don't hate em.  I just don't respect em.

That said, I want the Skins to ruthlessly rule the Division and force the rivals to kneel before us in shame.  Then for entertainment, dole out 100 stripes to The Hated Rival's backside for being....well, just for being.  AND THEN dominate the entire league remorselessly.  But I want to control the Division 1st.

How is this Redskins related when the OP is a Packer fan? His list is all about the NFC North and mentions how he does not mind seeing us do well. I think this should be in the Arounf the NFL thread. But my most hated teams would be:

1. Cowgirls

2. Giants

3. Eagles

4. Patriots- Cheaters

5. Bears

Teams I don't mind doing well is :Steelers because they are class organization. Everyone else is not even in consideration.

Three ways to look at this.

In reality, there's ONE most hated team. That's the Cowboys. Done. End. Fin.

Then you can look at this list. In general, I think there's 5 slots with 1 through 4 being able to be shifted at any given moment

1. Dallas - look above

2. Philly - Division rival, HORRIBLE fan base

3. New York - Division rival, now has more lombardi's than us

4. Ravens - Regional rival, fan base IRRITATES to no end

5. Rotational - Basically changes every few years based on circumstances

For example, for a while there we were playing the Buc's a TON in the regular and post season and had a bit of a rivalry dust up with them. Currently the beef is with Seattle after our past playoff losses and the fan bases being VERY upset with each other due to back and forth warring over our QB's.

At this moment I'd actually put the order as:

1. Dallas

2. New York - Largely because of Jon Mara and the damn cap penalty

3. Seattle - Booted us from the playoff 3 times, reported issues between their fans and ours over Sean Taylor stuff, the whole Wilson/RG3 thing

4. Philly - almost by default

5. Ravens - Freaking ravens....

A close 5a would be the Steelers, but I leave them off because it's almost entirely due to their fans rather than the organization or some other connection

1. Cowboys - a long rivalry that I can't let go of.

2. Giants - **** Mara

3. Eagles - asshole fans and Buddy Ryan

4. Seahags - their fans suck, they cheat and keep knocking us out of the playoffs

5. Patriots - they're cheaters and ran the score up on Gibbs.

I don't mind any team that beats the ones above.

1. Cowboys -  Everything about them and their fans is pure garbage. I think I heard Doc say once that their fanbase was comprised of the lowest life forms on the planet.....I concur, utter garbage

1a. Cowboys -  utter garbage

2. Filtydelphia - city of bodily harm.. wasn't it those guys who beat up Chief Zee yeah they blow too....

3. Giants - Mara,Tiki, Megget, Shockey, Hilliard, the list goes on forever

4. Seattle

5. San Fran

a clean sweep this year would be would be satisfying

For me to properly gauge my hatred, I have to think about how nauseating they are and how their fanbases are when they are winning and good enough to take the division/go far in the playoffs.

1.  Cowboys

2.  Tie b/t Giants and Eagles.  I hate them both so much and so equally it's impossible to rank one higher than the other.  Remember how utterly obnoxious the Eagles and their fans were when they were a virtual lock to win the division during the Redi/McNabb years?

4.  Steelers.  Everything about them and their fanbase is putrid.

5.  Right now it's the 49ers, but that will change when they're not good again.

I guess I sort of root for the Bengals b/c I have a bunch of friends from school who are from that area.

Here's my post on this topic from another board:

1. Dallas
1a. Giants. Honestly, Dallas at #1 right now is mostly honorary. I just can't bear to move them down to second. The Giants have really earned that top spot. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am very slow to anger but when I do I really really mean it. I will never let this go. I will never forgive the Giants. Never.

2. Eagles. Their fans are the worst. The absolute worst.
3. Ravens. You're not the Redskins. Get over it. Oh, and Ray Lewis.
4. Seahawks. Seattle has skyrocketed up the charts. Rarely has a team that has done so little expected so much from so many.

5. Steelers. Eh. I don't really hate them, though Rooney was almost as instrumental as Lurie and Mara in bringing down the Cap Hammer upon us, but their fans ... I swear to All That Is Holy. Stop acting like you're God's gift to fandom. You aren't the biggest and best fans in the universe. Just the most spoiled. No group of fans has had an easier 40 years of it than you. Watch your team lose for a couple decades and then crow about your awesome loyalty. 
6. Colts. They just had a decade of Peyton Manning and they manage to suck JUST at the right time and land Luck. I got nothing against Luck but I hope he sucks. No team deserves two elite QBs back-to-back. Not after sucking for only one season. That, and I'm sick of hearing about how awesome Luck is when he's not all that awesome yet. Just because he plays for the Colts and threw a lot of INTs his rookie year doesn't automatically make him Peyton Manning.
7. Jets. Moved down the list for sucking, but they were Seattle a couple years ago. Still sick of hearing about a team of such little significance. Still hate their head coach.

8. 49ers ... I'm actually pretty mellow about San Fran but the Kaepernick/Harbaugh combo is starting to wear me down. Besides, they've won enough superbowls for awhile. Go away.
9. Patriots. I guess ... but honestly I don't think about them all that much other than for the fact that 'the Patriots do it this way so we should too' never seems to go out of style. Sorry but what the Patriots do is start Tom Brady at QB.

Anything after the NFC East and the Ravens is fairly temporary. Who's good, who's obnoxious ... that sort of thing. The top four is pretty much set in stone. For the Giants to have been able to move at all is a pretty big deal. For them to challenge the Cowboys ... well. I never thought ANY team would ever do that.

In this order:

1. Cowboys - old traditions die hard.  

2. Giants - John Mara makes a case for #1

3. Eagles - Their fans are jerks, and they're a division rival

4. Seahawks - Philadelphia West.  They have derailed our last 3 playoff appearances.  I HATE THEM!

5. Rams - We've played them a lot over recent years, so I'm starting to not like them

Ravens.  They have the most obnoxious and irratiating fans ever!

Giants.  The fact that so many alleged Redskins fans rooted for them to win their last two Superbowls still bogels my mind to this day.  Plus the Patriots are my second favorite team.

Eagles.  Just because they're division rivals.

Cowboys.  Same reason.

Seahawks.  No hate for the team itself or because they knocked us out the playoffs our last two times, I dislike Russell Wilson.

Teams I root for when not playing my Skins: 

Patriots.  I was a fan before they won a single Superbowl.

Steelers because they're the Ravens biggest rivals.

Bengals because they're also divsion rivals with the Ratbirds.  Plus my familys from the are two.

Rams.  I fondly remember the Greatest Show On Turf days.  Plus I dated a girl who's stepdad rooted for them and we got along great.  In addition if they hadn't traded with us we wouldn't have RG3 as our QB.

If you lived in the DC area, and have to see all these Dallas fans around talking trash like we didn't whoop them last year, you would put them on your list lol

This.

Also, I can tolerate most teams and assess them on a football/skills basis. Doing this helps me see them for what they are, which at times, may be a decent team. But that's only half of the game of Football...

The other half is fire, pride, and being on top. That's what drives fans against fans. It's not the cowboys or ravens teams that I dislike so much, it's the hop-on bandwagon fans in the DC area that drive the fire even deeper.

As of late, from a football aspect, the cowboys don't bother me as a threat, but they're entertaining to say the least (especially that Romo sits to pee guy). I'm glad they're in business :)

..... Giants.  The fact that so many alleged Redskins fans rooted for them to win their last two Superbowls still bogels my mind to this day.  Plus the Patriots are my second favorite team. .....

I hate the Patriots and personally think Belicheat is one of the biggest dicks walking.

But I'm with you. I'll never understand how you cheer for a Divisional rival in the SB. I don't think any amount of reasoning will have me understand that. I wanted NE to destroy and humiliate the Giants. But that's just us. 

Hail.  

1. Dallas

2. Dallas

3. Ratbirds

4.Giants

5.Seahawks

Honorable Mentions:

Rams

Steelers

Eagles

Teams I like or would like to see do well:

1.Packers - Fan of Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews

2. Bengals - A great young team who I really enjoy watching.

3. 49ers - Patrick Willis <333

4. Texans - Andre Johnson. Need I say more. Schaub's not too bad either.

5. Browns are a young emerging team. Not unlike the Redskins who have endured years of mediocrity, are seemingly on the right path.

In this order

1. Cowgirls -- Natural Instinct
  2. Giants -- Mara on verge of making them #1
  3. Ravens -- If I didn't live just outside Baltimore I wouldn't give a **** about them but having to deal with all the purple wearing jackass balitmorans all the time gets them this high on the list. 
  4. Eagles -- They have the worst fans...
  5. Seahawks  -- gonna be really pissed if we lose another playoff game to them
  6. Colts -- their owner is a jackass, and the franchise is far to lucky for my liking.

Only team I like when they are not playing the Skins is the Raiders.  I know they beat us in super bowl XVIII but Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen in Techmo Bowl trumped it and sealed the deal that they were my AFC Team...

1. Cowboys - So many reason are obvious. Add to those that a former assistant coach (Paul Pasqualoni) is currently turning my Alma Mater's formerly growing football program into a dumpster fire raging out of control.

2. Giants - Mara, Coughlin's red & whiny face, helmet catch, Eli Manning, (mostly) insufferable fans.

3. Eagles - No real reason other than division rivals.

4. Next opponent

5. Tie between:

- Colts (Luck love is way overboard, Tanked the season on purpose to get him, then fired their GM and Coach for tanking when it was exactly what Irsay wanted them to do, left Baltimore in the middle of the night. Wouldn't allow homage to be paid to Johnny Unitas at time of passing.)

- Broncos (Elway's teeth, I have an unhealthy hatred of Peyton as well as Eli),

- Jets, Pat's division rival, Rex Ryan's wife's feet)

- Dolphins (specifically the '72 team who were not as good as people give them credit for, Mercury Morris, and that team's schadenfraude)

The teams I want to do well unless they are facing the Redskins:

1. Patriots (Hometown team)

2. Super Bowl underdog, unless the favorite is the Patriots or Redskins.

Archived