Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Usa Today: Jerry Jones Says He Has The Brain Of A 40-Year-Old....

MarkB452

...well he should probably give it back.....

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/jerry-jones-says-he-has-the-brain-of-a-40-year-old/

Via The Dallas Morning News:

“I’ve been told that I have, by CAT Scans, that it’s like the brain of a 40-year-old,” Jones crowed. “… The guy really did not know it was me. I was there anonymously. He said, ‘And so I just wanted to come down. I saw your chart. I know how old you are. That part is really impressive.’ … 
I know more about what I’m doing than hopefully I did 25 years ago.”

Given the huge contract he gave Romo sits to pee, I gotta dispute this......

Much like JJ's "gloryhole" comment from awhile back, he certainly has a propensity to say very... odd things.  I think he was trying to be self-serving (when isn't he?) about the gray matter comment, but, once again, it just came across as weird.

Much like JJ's "gloryhole" comment from awhile back, he certainly has a propensity to say very... odd things.  I think he was trying to be self-serving (when isn't he?) about the gray matter comment, but, once again, it just came across as weird.

I just can't believe he said that. Let alone this brain thing. Seriously, does he not understand how stupid he sounds? Or the "special sauce" comment from his son. What is wrong with these guys?

Archived